Connect with us

Government

Video: CNN Host Stelter Sad Over Demise Of ‘Ministry Of Truth’

Tucker Carlson compares CNN anchor to ‘paralyzingly stupid’ character from Orwell’s 1984

Published

on

Screenshot

After CNN’s potato headed weirdo Brian Stelter declared he was sad about a literal Ministry of Truth being put on hold by the Biden administration, Tucker Carlson mocked his ‘paralyzing stupidity’ and compared him to a character from George Orwell’s dystopian novel 1984.

Carlson played clips of Stelter expressing annoyance that conservatives outed the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Disinformation Governance Board and its leader Nina Jankowicz as authoritarian, leading to it being mothballed.

“By far the most entertaining person Joe Biden has appointed to anything was that Nina woman he put in charge of the Ministry of Truth,” Carlson said, adding that “She was so ridiculous and provably so that she’s out.”

“But at CNN, they are sad. They wanted her there forever,” Carlson continued.

Carlson asserted that Stelter “loved the idea of a Ministry of Truth,” because the CNN clown is himself “basically lifted directly from the pages of 1984, the Orwell novel.”

Carlson then quoted from the novel a passage describing Tom Parsons, a character who “works as a flack for the Ministry of Truth”: 

He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms. One of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom a more even than on the thought police, the stability of the party depended.

George Orwell, 1984


“Now, we’re not saying that’s a perfect, word-for-word description of someone who currently has a media analysis show on CNN, we’re gonna let you judge,” Carlson quipped, adding “in case you’re wondering, was George Orwell a prophet? Yeah, clearly he was.”

Watch:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading
    Comments

    Government

    Government Claims DHS Disinfo Board Is Being Shut Down Because Of Disinfo

    Everything is disinformation

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    Following the news that the Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Board is being put on hold, new White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed that the reason is that it has been ‘mischaracterised’.

    Labeled a ‘Ministry of Truth’ by critics, the Disinformation board has been suspended, with its head Nina Jankowicz, dubbed the “Mary Poppins of Disinformation”, submitting a letter of resignation, according to The Washington Post.

    Questioning Jean-Pierre on the matter Wednesday, Fox News reporter Peter Doocy noted “Last week, you guys said that you needed this Disinformation Governance Board at DHS to make sure that freedom of speech is protected across the country and that these platforms are not used for forums of disinformation, so what changed?”

    Jean-Pierre responded that the Board has been halted because of “mischaracterations [sic] from outside forces.”

    “So, if it’s pausing because you think the board was mischaracterized, then the Disinformation Board is being shut down because of disinformation? Is that what’s happening here?” Doocy asked, pointing out the irony.

    Watch:

    Additionally, Jankowicz herself appeared on MSNBC and also claimed that disinformation is the reason the disinformation board is on hold.

    “All these sensationalized narratives about what people thought the board was going to do was completely wrong. It was a coordinating mechanism. It was meant to make sure that the very large agency that is the Department of Homeland Security, that people were talking to each other within it,” Jankowicz claimed.

    “So, every characterization of the board that you heard up until now has been incorrect, and frankly, it’s kind of ironic that the board itself was taken over by disinformation when it was meant to fight it,” she added.

    Despite the fact that she previously compared free speech to “fairy dust”, promoted the lie that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation, and ludicrously cited Christopher Steele as an expert on disinformation, Jankowicz also asserted that “To say that I am just a partisan actor was wildly out of context.”

    Watch:

    The so called Ministry of Truth could be dusted off and reactivated at any point, with reports suggesting that DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has picked former DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff to replace Jankowicz and to lead a “thorough review” of the scheme.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Government

    Report: CDC Spied On Americans To See If They Were Complying With Lockdowns

    CDC lauded the data for “hourly monitoring of activity in curfew zones or detailed counts of visits to participating pharmacies for vaccine monitoring.”

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Pavlo Gonchar/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images

    A report by Vice News details how the CDC purchased tracking data for millions of Americans’ mobile phones with an intention of monitoring their movements to see if they were complying with lockdowns, curfews and travel restrictions during the COVID pandemic.

    The reports states that the CDC paid $420,000 for one year of data from a company called SafeGraph, which links up with app developers to harvest location data from people’s phones. When people download the apps to their devices, they are asked to accept terms that include sharing location data.

    The company, which is linked to a former head of Saudi intelligence, has since been banned from the Google Play Store for violating its T&Cs on data collection.

    The documents obtained by Vice state that the procurement request for the data by the CDC was labelled as an “URGENT COVID-19” request and should be given priority.

    The documents outline several “potential CDC use cases for data,” specifically listing “the effect of large-scale anti-contagion policies on the COVID-19 pandemic,” “Examination of COVID-19 vaccination rates, mobility, … at the county or sub-county level (this could also be applies to flu and mask use),” and “examination of the correlation of mobility patterns data and rise in COVID-19 cases”.

    A CDC document obtained by Vice admits that the data “has been critical for ongoing response efforts, such as hourly monitoring of activity in curfew zones or detailed counts of visits to participating pharmacies for vaccine monitoring.”

    Another section notes that “CDC has interest in continued access to this mobility data as the country opens back up. This data is used by several teams/groups in the response and have been resulting in deeper insights into the pandemic as it pertains to human behavior.”

    It is believed that at least 20 million active cellphone users per day in the US had data harvested by the process.

    SafeGraph has also been accused of selling location data of visitors to abortion clinics, which the company this week announced it will halt.

    As we previously noted, reports revealed that Government spies in the UK were monitoring the movement of British people minute by minute to check if they were complying with government restrictions.

    The London Telegraph (Paywall) reported in late 2020 that spies from Britain’s most secretive intelligence and security organisation, Government Communications Headquarters, had embedded a ‘cell’ within Number 10 Downing Street in order to provide Prime Minister Boris Johnson with real time information pertaining to the public’s movements.

    The Daily Mail also reported on the development, noting that GCHQ, normally tasked with spying on terrorists and foreign powers, was turned on the British public to gauge whether people were following the COVID ‘rules’ or not.

    The report noted that as well as tracking the movement of people, the spies were collecting information on “internet searches for holidays and jobs.”

    The spy agency was also being employed to combat ‘anti-vaccination conspiracy theories’ being spread on social media, in relation to the pandemic.

    Speaking anonymously to the London Times, a source noted that “GCHQ has been told to take out antivaxers online and on social media. There are ways they have used to monitor and disrupt terrorist propaganda.”

    GCHQ has previously been embroiled in controversy where spying on the public is concerned, as it was revealed in 2013 by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, that the agency was scouring all online and telephone data in the UK via a program code named ‘Tempora’.

    In addition, In January 2021, British Conservative MP Jeremy Hunt called for the government to use GPS tracking technology to ensure Brits were complying with COVID quarantine measures.

    As we also previously highlighted, a YouGov poll asked Brits if they supported, “The Government in [country name] using the mobile phone data of individuals to ensure they are complying with restrictions on movement outside of the home during a lockdown.”

    45% supported the idea compared to 42% who opposed it.

    Another idea was to force Brits to take daily selfies that were cross referenced with GPS data and facial recognition software to ensure they didn’t leave home.

    The policies were compared to those of the Chinese government, which reportedly forced some citizens to scan a government tracking app before being allowed to re-enter their own homes.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Government

    Dem Rep. Suggests STEALING Trucks Of Mandate Protesters And Giving Them Away To Compliant Businesses

    “Will your distribution of wealth be done at gunpoint?”

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images

    As truckers in the U.S. prepare to drive across the country into Washington D.C. in solidarity with the Canadian Freedom Convoy, one Democratic congressman has suggested that authorities should “impound” the vehicles of the anti-vaccine mandate protesters and then give them away to businesses that are compliant with the government mandates.

    Democratic representative Ruben Gallego of Arizona tweeted a response to the headline “Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow.”

    “Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business,” Gallego wrote:

    Gallego’s suggestion comes after the mayor of Ottawa Jim Watson suggested confiscating vehicles from freedom protesters in Canada and selling them, thus taking away their livelihoods.

    “This is costing a small fortune for the taxpayers of Ottawa,” Watson claimed, adding “That’s one of the reasons why under the Emergencies Act, I’ve asked our solicitor and our city manager: How can we keep the tow trucks and the campers and the vans and everything else that we’ve confiscated, and sell those pieces of equipment to help recoup some of the costs that our taxpayers are absorbing? So that’s one of the provisions of the Emergencies Act, and we have been a beneficiary of the Emergencies Act.”

    Respondents on Twitter noted that with his suggestion Gallego is essentially sanctioning illegal search and seizure:

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Trending