Connect with us

censorship

FDA Chief Claims “Misinformation” is Leading Cause of Death in the United States

Fails to quantify how or why.

Published

on

Win McNamee via Getty Images

During an appearance on CNN, FDA chief Dr. Robert Califf asserted that the leading cause of death in the United States is online “misinformation.”

Yes, really.

Califf spoke about his remarks during an interview with CNN’s Pamela Brown, which were originally made at a health conference in Texas last month when he said online misinformation was “now our leading cause of death.”

After admitting that there was “no way to quantify this,” before mentioning heart disease and cancer (actual killers), Califf went on to bolster the claim anyway.

Claiming that there has been “an erosion of life expectancy,” Califf went on to say that Americans were living an average of 5 years shorter than people in other high income countries.

Califf said that anti-virals and vaccinations meant “almost no one in this country should be dying from COVID,” before going on to explain that there was also a “reduction in life expectancy from common diseases like heart disease.”

“But somehow … the reliable, truthful messages are not getting across,” he said, adding, “And it’s being washed down by a lot of misinformation, which is leading people to make bad choices that are unfortunate for their health.”

The FDA chief did not explain how ‘online misinformation’ was causing more deaths from heart disease, but went ahead and made the claim anyway without being challenged by the host.

As we have exhaustively highlighted, “online misinformation” is indistinguishable from information the regime doesn’t like.

As we previously noted, the woman picked to head up the Department of Homeland Security’s ‘Ministry of Truth’ said free speech makes her “shudder” while also promoting the lie that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation.

Nina Jankowicz also ludicrously cited Christopher Steele as an expert on disinformation. Steele was the author of the infamous Clinton campaign-funded Trump ‘peegate’ dossier’ that turned out to be an actual product of disinformation.

The contrived moral panic over “misinformation” has become more pronounced following Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter, with CNN guests recently complaining about how it might impact their monopoly on controlling “the channels of communications.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

censorship

Senators Demand All Internal Records On Biden ‘Ministry Of Truth’

“So that we can learn why the Department ever thought creating a disinformation board would be a good idea.”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Samuel Corum/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images

Five Senators have demanded that the Biden administration turn over all internal records relating to the now mothballed Department of Homeland Security Disinformation Governance Board, dubbed the ‘Ministry of Truth’ by critics.

The Senators sent a joint letter Monday to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas noting “We write to request immediate access to all records and communications related to the Department of Homeland Security’s new Disinformation Governance Board.”

The letter further explained “We are therefore demanding transparency into the Department’s decision-making process so that we can learn why the Department ever thought creating a disinformation board would be a good idea.”

It also takes aim at Mayorkas for testifying that he had no idea about the “long history of partisan public statements” of Nina Jankowicz, the person who the DHS head placed in charge of the disinformation scheme.

“On May 4, 2022, you testified before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee about the creation of this new board and accepted sole responsibility for appointing Nina Jankowicz as its Executive Director. Surprisingly, you testified that you were not aware of her long history of partisan public statements,” the letter notes.

The Senators included a list of demands for the DHS to provide:

a. written or recorded communications concerning the formation of the Board;

b. the agenda or minutes from any meeting at which the Board’s formation was discussed;

c. any legal review to determine whether the activities of the Board would be authorized by the Constitution of the United States;

d. any communications or records about the individuals who would be recruited to serve on the Board;

e. any communications concerning the appointment of an executive director for the Board; and

f. any communications with the White House about the formation of the Board or appointment of officials to serve on the Board.

The Senators who put their names to the letter are Josh Hawley (MO), Rick Scott (FL), Rand Paul (KY), Ron Johnson (WI) and James Lankford (OK). 

Read:

As we noted last week, it appears the disinformation board is only on hold because it was exposed, with some warning that the scheme likely will return in stealth.

Mayorkas has picked former DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff to replace the thoroughly compromised Jankowicz and to lead a “thorough review” of the scheme.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    censorship

    Big Sis is Big Sad

    Queen of disinfo gets dethroned.

    Published

    on

    It’s interesting how there’s a almost total Venn diagram overlap between ‘disinformation’ and information that embarrasses the regime.

    Funny that, isn’t it?

    Please share this video! https://youtu.be/X8XTDKDvmWk

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    censorship

    French Open Warns Russian Players Not to Make Political Statements of Support For Putin

    Rules of ideological purity test set by organizers.

    Published

    on

    Michael Reaves via Getty Images

    The French Open tennis tournament has warned Russian players not to make political statements in support of President Vladimir Putin if they wish to take part in the grand slam.

    Unlike Wimbledon, where they will be banned altogether, Russian and Belarusian players will be allowed to compete at Roland-Garros, but only under strictly neutral status.

    However, Russian stars have been cautioned that they will face sanctions if they express anything other than pro-Ukraine opinions in the media in the run up to the event.

    Roland-Garros Tournament Director Amelie Mauresmo made the tournament organizer’s position clear in a statement given to the press.

    “We keep the line of what all the European governments – and other governments – decided in March, i.e. national teams of Russia and Belarus banned, but not the athletes as individuals, as long as they play under strict neutrality,” said Mauresmo.

    “We will be very meticulous on that,” Mauresmo vowed. “[But] if any of them should have pro-Putin statements in the media, there will be sanctions for sure,” he added.

    This obviously sets a dangerous precedent in terms of the free speech of prominent public figures.

    Today, they’re mandated to support the NATO-aligned narrative about the Ukraine to be able to properly pursue their careers.

    Next year, it could be something completely different, and indeed it was when Novak Djokavic was punished by Australian authorities for refusing to take a COVID-19 vaccine.

    Who knows – sports athletes, actors, musicians could all in future be forced to sign up to some kind of ideological purity test that codifies their inability to challenge regime narratives lest they be hit with instant cancellation and career suicide.

    As we highlighted last month, Ukrainian tennis star Elina Svitolina demanded that Russian and Belarusian players be subjected to ideological purity tests before they are allowed to compete in international tournaments.

    Before Wimbledon slapped a total ban on all Russian players, then world number one Daniil Medvedev was told he would have to publicly denounce Vladimir Putin to be able to compete.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending