Connect with us

World at War

Video: Carlson Slams ‘Demented’ News Anchors Calling For U.S. Military Involvement Against Russia

Washington is “ready to push Western civilization off the cliff after watching too much cable news”

Published

on

Screenshot

Fox News host Tucker Carlson accused corporate media talking heads Thursday of being “utterly nihilistic” for calling for U.S military action against Russia.

Carlson aired footage from several networks of reporters, anchors and guests calling for “direct military involvement” in the conflict inside Ukraine, labelling it  “completely reckless and crazy.”

“This is demented, Carlson urged, adding “you’d like to think it’s just one overheated kid in the White House briefing room failing to get his emotions under control after watching too many particularly upsetting news segments from Ukraine.

However, Washington is “ready to push Western civilization off the cliff after watching too much cable news,” Carlson asserted.

“War is the most serious business, obviously, any government conducts,” Carlson continued, emphasising that “You’d think in a moment like this we could get some clear thinkers, some calmer heads as we try to chart a path forward through a very complicated time, but apparently we can’t have that. Instead we’ve got idiot news anchors calling for regime change.”

‘Kill Putin!’ Okay, what then?” the host asked.

Carlson wondered where the media thinks “Joe Biden gets the power to decide which world leaders should be ‘allowed’ to govern their own countries?”

He added that news anchors “may not like Vladimir Putin. Most people don’t like Vladimir Putin. But Vladimir Putin has the largest nuclear stockpile in the world.”

Watch:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading
    Comments

    World at War

    “No Evidence” US Involved in Nord Stream Pipeline Attack Because Pentagon Says So

    Fox News reporter solves the mystery.

    Published

    on

    Glowimages via Getty Images

    Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin has confirmed that the U.S. was not responsible for the Nord Stream 2 pipeline explosion, because the Pentagon told her so.

    Yes, really.

    Despite accusations flying that the United States could have been involved in the blasts that have reportedly could scupper the pipelines permanently, and without any investigation having taken place, Griffin’s crack journalism has solved the case.

    “There is no evidence or indication the US was involved in any way with the Nordstream 2 pipeline explosions,” Griffin tweeted. “My question at the Pentagon briefing today: Can you rule out that the U.S. was involved? Senior Military Official: ‘Yeah, we were absolutely not involved.’ ”

    Well, that’s that then, case closed.

    As Chris Menahan notes, the Fox News reporter has been guilty of brazenly amplifying false regime propaganda before.

    “Earlier this year, Griffin put out the debunked hoax story that Russia bombed the Babi Yair holocaust memorial in Ukraine.”

    The reporting was later debunked after an Israeli journalist visited the site and found it to be completely unscathed.

    Griffin also recycled the lie that Russia was using “mobile crematoriums” to “evaporate” war dead, when the supposed video proving it was taken from a 2013 YouTube video.

    “When news came out about US biolabs in Ukraine, Griffin also simply repeated Pentagon talking points to dismiss the story as a nothingburger,” writes Menahan.

    When Griffin was recently rewarded with a new multiyear contract, she stated that it “has been an honor to provide viewers with trusted reporting from the Pentagon and across the world on issues that are paramount to all of us – the security and safety of our fellow citizens and allies.”

    “Trusted reporting.”

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    World at War

    U.S. Urges Americans to Leave Russia in Wake of ‘Sabotage’ of Nord Stream Pipelines

    Published

    on

    Chris Menahan | Information Liberation

    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63365

    The State Department is urging Americans to leave Russia “as soon as possible” in the wake of the suspected sabotage of the Nord Stream pipelines.

    The official reasoning they’re giving to tell everyone to leave is to avoid getting conscripted in their mobilization effort but that logic only applies to dual citizens and this advisory is for all Americans. 

    I suspect the real reason they’re telling everyone to leave is the risk of a full-blown war breaking out due to the US, Ukraine or Poland being responsible for the extremely stupid, belligerent alleged bombing of the pipelines.

    From the US embassy in Moscow, “Security Alert for U.S. Citizens in Russia”:

    On September 21, the Russian government began a mobilization of its citizens to the armed forces in support of its invasion of Ukraine. Russia may refuse to acknowledge dual nationals’ U.S. citizenship, deny their access to U.S. consular assistance, prevent their departure from Russia, and conscript dual nationals for military service. 

    Commercial flight options are extremely limited at present and are often unavailable on short notice. Overland routes by car and bus are still open. If you wish to depart Russia, you should make independent arrangements as soon as possible. The U.S. Embassy has severe limitations on its ability to assist U.S. citizens, and conditions, including transportation options, may suddenly become even more limited.

    U.S. citizens should not travel to Russia and those residing or travelling in Russia should depart Russia immediately while limited commercial travel options remain. The Department of State provides information on commercial travel on the Information for U.S. Citizens in Russia – Travel Options Out of Russia page on travel.state.gov. This site also provides information on requirements for entering neighboring countries, procedures for travel on expired U.S. passports in some circumstances, and visa requirements for families with American and Russian citizen family members.

    We remind U.S. citizens that the right to peaceful assembly and freedom of expression are not guaranteed in Russia. Avoid all political or social protests and do not photograph security personnel at these events. Russian authorities have arrested U.S. citizens who have participated in demonstrations.

    Our criminal neocon rulers are bringing us to the brink of World War III in defense of the corrupt puppet state known as the Ukraine.

    This post was originally published at Information Liberation

    Continue Reading

    World at War

    CIA Warned Germany About Gas Pipeline Attack Weeks Ago

    Berlin received tip from US spy agency in the summer.

    Published

    on

    Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

    According to a report by German magazine Der Spiegel, the CIA warned Berlin about a potential attack on gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea “weeks ago.”

    Citing “several people familiar with the matter,” the publication reports that a tip from the US spy agency was “received in Berlin during the summer.”

    As we highlighted yesterday, Germany’s initial response to the incident was that it was likely to be a “targeted attack” carried out by either Russia or Ukraine.

    German investigators concluded that attack had to be deliberate because it would have been carried out by special forces, navy divers or a submarine which were able to reach the bottom of the sea and place mines or explosives.

    Although not ruling out that the attack could have been a Russian “false flag,” the only perceived motive would have been to “blame other parties for the incident,” Der Spiegel reported, while acknowledging that a “permanent interruption of gas supplies from Russia” would be in Ukraine’s interest.”

    Ukraine has inevitably blamed Russia, although why Moscow would sabotage two pipelines that weren’t even transporting gas to Europe remains a mystery.

    Others have suggested the U.S. is to blame, including former Polish Defense Minister, Radek Sikorski, who appeared to thanks Washington for carrying out the attack in a tweet.

    As Chris Menahan explains, Sikorski is married to arch-neocon Anne Applebaum and attended the Bilderberg meeting earlier this year, meaning he is very much part of the global elite.

    “If the CIA bombed these civilian pipelines that’s an insane act of war that will further devastate Europe’s economy and risk a full-blown war with Russia,” he writes.

    However, Poland’s Secretary of State, Stanislaw Zaryn, accused Sikorki of amplifying “Russian propaganda.”

    “Authenticating the Russian lies at this particular moment jeopardizes the security of Poland. What an act of gross irresponsibility!” wrote Zaryn.

    Others have pointed to Joe Biden’s promise that he would “bring an end to” Nord Stream 2 if Russia attacked Ukraine.

    Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland also previously insisted, “If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.”

    Denmark became the latest country to announce that it had detected seismic blasts immediately before the leak, adding it believed “deliberate actions” by unknown perpetrators were responsible.

    “It is the authorities’ clear assessment that these are deliberate actions -– not accidents,” Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen said.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending