Connect with us

U.S. News

Video: Former CIA Officer Slams ‘Laptop From Hell’ Coverup, Media “F*ckery”

Intelligence figures who claimed story was ‘Russian hoax’ refuse to apologise

Published

on

Teresa Kroeger/Getty Images for World Food Program USA

A former CIA covert operations officer has slammed the media coverup of the Hunter Biden laptop story, noting that no one in the media, government or intelligence community has apologised or taken responsibility for claiming the story was a ‘Russian plant’.

Joe Rogan and his guest Mike Baker discussed the development as it was revealed last week by the New York Times that the details of the story were real, despite ‘fact checkers’ perviously labelling it a hoax.

“They don’t just love a good story. They love a narrative, and they’re willing to ignore facts to push that narrative. That’s what scares me,” Rogan said of the media, adding “I think it’s safe to say that some f*ckery is afoot.”

“There’s a dynamic here,” Baker added, noting “I love this topic, in a sense, not so much because of whatever the f*ck Hunter was up to, but in part, because now when you look at the liberal Dems and the progressives, it doesn’t matter to them.”

“If you read some of the narrative that’s out there now, the social media in the past day or so, ever since The New York Times came out with this, they’re just dismissive of it. They don’t care, or they’re willing to overlook it,” the former CIA man further explained, adding “Which is the same thing they accuse the right of doing.”

Watch:

Since the Times verification of the laptop story, the former intelligence officials who were touted by Joe Biden and his administration as an authority in claiming the story was a Russian plant have refused to backtrack, with some even doubling down.

At the time, the New York Post was BANNED from social media because of the story.

As we noted Thursday, Biden stooge Jen Psaki was repeatedly questioned about the laptop developments, and parroted a line about Hunter not working for the government.

This continued into Friday, with Psaki continuing to dodge the issue and snapping at The New York Post’s Steven Nelson for asking questions:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading
    Comments

    U.S. News

    Cotton, Gabbard Warn That Government ‘Ministry Of Truth’ Is Only On Pause

    “Congress needs to act in the weeks ahead to ensure that it – and nothing like it – can ever be created again in the future”

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    PAUL J. RICHARDS/AFP via Getty Images

    Following the news that the Department of Homeland Security disinformation governance board has been sidelined because of ‘mischaracterisation’, GOP Senator Tom Cotton and former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard both warned that the scheme is only on hold because it was exposed, and it likely will return in stealth.

    Appearing on Fox News, Cotton said “I’m glad to know that this Orwellian Ministry of Truth is at least paused for the moment, but I think it’s important to realize that it’s only paused because the American people found out about it.”

    Cotton continued, “The government has no business refereeing disputes engaged in political campaigns or public debates. If you don’t like someone else’s speech, the solution is more speech. It’s not to use the Department of Homeland Security, for goodness’ sake, to try to censor or label someone’s arguments in the public sphere.”

    “Now, I think the Democrats often believe that disinformation and misinformation are simply facts that reflect poorly on Joe Biden and the Democrat Party,” Cotton further urged.

    “Congress needs to act in the weeks ahead to ensure that it – and nothing like it – can ever be created again in the future,” the Senator asserted.

    Watch:

    Gabbard also tweeted similar sentiments, noting “Freedom requires vigilance.”

    As we noted Thursday, the so called ‘Ministry of Truth’ could be dusted off and reactivated at any point, with reports suggesting that DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has picked former DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff to replace the thoroughly compromised Nina Jankowicz and to lead a “thorough review” of the scheme.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    U.S. News

    Video: Psaki Caught In Big Fat Lie About Encouraging Unlawful Protests Outside Justices Homes

    Claims she “encouraged them to engage peacefully”; Doesn’t matter, it’s still illegal

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    Former White House propaganda chief Jen Psaki was caught out in a big fat lie Thursday when she claimed that she had never encouraged pro-abortion activists to protest outside the homes of Supreme Court justices.

    In a speaking appearance at the University of Chicago Institute of Politics, Psaki was asked about that time she said she “encouraged” anti-abortionists to continue gathering outside the private homes of SCOTUS judges.

    Chicago Thinker senior editor Daniel Schmidt confronted Psaki on the matter, prompting her to first deny that she ever said anything of the sort, and then when Schmidt noted he was directly quoting her, she suddenly remembered but claimed the fact he left out the word ‘peaceful’ from the quote was a mischaracterisation.

    Psaki stated that she “never encouraged anyone to protest,” rather she “encouraged them to engage peacefully and to do it without violence.”

    Schmidt then expertly pointed out that whether she used the term peaceful or not, encouraging people to protest outside the homes of judges with the intent of influencing them is illegal under the U.S. Code and subject to a fines and/or a year in prison.

    Watch:

    Meanwhile, in related news, Senator Rand Paul slammed the threats that SCOTUS justices are facing, noting “You have no right to chant and keep people awake all night in a neighborhood… you’re invading their privacy, you’re invading their private property. Even if you stand on the sidewalk, you do not have a right to keep people awake all night and you should be arrested for disorderly conduct.” 

    Paul also called for lie detector testing to be used to weed out who leaked the draft for overturning Roe vs Wade.

    In an appearance on Fox News, Paul urged that “it’s not just a breach of decorum that they leaked this road decision early. This is really about somebody instigating and trying to foment violence. And I’m very concerned about our Supreme Court justices.”

    “Whoever did this and whatever clerk did this or whatever person at the prime court did this, not only should they be fired, I think they should be prosecuted and they should be barred from practicing law,” the Senator further asserted.

    Watch:

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    U.S. News

    Dem Rep. Joyce Beatty Blames ‘White Supremacy Replacement Theorist’ For Shooting Carried Out by Black Suspect

    Narrative fail.

    Published

    on

    Screenshot/Composite

    Dem Rep. Joyce Beatty gave a speech with Nancy Pelosi in attendance during which she blamed a shooting at a hair salon in Dallas on a “white supremacist replacement theorist,” the only problem being the gunman was black.

    Whoops!

    The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) referenced the shooting, which took place at a Korean hair salon, during a press conference yesterday.

    After stating the incorrect date on which the shooting took place, Beatty tried to spin a false narrative that the attack was a white supremacist hate crime.

    “On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist,” Beatty told the crowd.

    “We are sick of the pipeline from racist rhetoric to racist violence,” she added.

    One problem with that – the suspect is a black man.

    37-year-old Jeremy Smith walked into Hair World Salon on May 11 and opened fire on the 7 people inside. He has been charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

    The FBI is investigating the shooting as a hate crime because Smith held a grudge against Asians having been involved in a car accident with an Asian male. He was also fired from a job for attacking his Asian boss.

    Beatty has so far failed to comment on the issue and the video of the speech is still posted on her official Twitter account.

    As we previously highlighted, the ‘great replacement theory’ is a topic that has been given legitimacy by Democrats, including Joe Biden, on numerous occasions.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending