Connect with us

clownworld

Reports: Smollett Testifies CNN’s Lemon Warned Him Police Were Suspicious Over Alleged FAKE Racist Attack

Will Lemon’s be the next propagandist head to roll at CNN?

Published

on

Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images

Days after CNN fired Chris Cuomo for abusing his position to help feed information to his sex pest accused brother, it appears that another host, Don Lemon, could become the centre of another journalistic ethics scandal.

Reports indicate that Lemon was pinpointed by Empire star Jussie Smollett who claimed in court that he received texts from the CNN host warning him that police believed Smollett had faked his own attack in February 2019.

Smollett was indicted by a grand jury for staging a racist violent attack on himself and blaming it on Trump supporters.

Witnesses inside the courtroom revealed the details of the testimony:

The Daily Mail reports that the details about Lemon were stricken from the record, writing “Testifying in court on Monday, Smollett, 39, claimed he had been in contact with CNN’s Don Lemon during the early stages of the CPD investigation.”

The report adds that “In a remark that was presented and then struck from the record, he said things began to seem off when he received a text message from Lemon claiming the Chicago police had reached out to him to say they didn’t believe Smollett. “

Don Lemon discussed the case Monday night on his show with CNN correspondent Omar Jimenez (he who uttered the infamous line “fiery but mostly peaceful protests”) but both failed to mention that Lemon’s own name had been brought up by Smollett during the hearing.

Lemon is already under scrutiny owing to accusations that he sexually assaulted a man in 2018 in a bar in Long Island.

Dustin Hice claims Lemon “vigorously” rubbed his genitalia, then shoved his hand into Hice’s face, while asking if he liked “p***y or d**k.”

Speaking to Fox News, Hice said that CNN was “a predator protecting machine,” adding “They’re a network rife with predators and perverts.”

Referring to Chris Cuomo’s firing, Hice added “Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it’s good to see that there’s finally some accountability happening.”

Hice also noted that he has turned down settlement officers, stating “They’ve tried to grind me down, they’ve attempted to intimidate witnesses in my case, they’ve released confidential information about me in attempt to doxx me. They are complicit. This is who they are.”

As far as Cuomo goes, he has decided to attempt to take CNN down with him, suing the network for breach of contract over $18-20 million in lost earnings, and claiming that CNN head Jeff Zucker was completely aware of the information that Cuomo gave his brother, the former New York Governor, Andrew Cuomo, regarding his sexual harassment allegations.

CNN responded in a written statement that Cuomo “has made a number of accusations that are patently false,” adding “This reinforces why he was terminated for violating our standards and practices, as well as his lack of candor.”

As Joe Rogan has noted, these propagandists may finally be getting their comeuppance after years of agenda driven bile they have woefully attempted to disguise as legitimate news content.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading
    Comments

    clownworld

    I Thought It Was a Joke

    It’s real.

    Published

    on

    A transgender killer is identifying as a baby in order to get better treatment in prison, and prison bosses are taking the demands seriously.

    Please share this video! https://youtu.be/LuM4VPZJzAw

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    clownworld

    London Police Recruiting Illiterate Officers Who Can Barely Write English to Meet Diversity Quotas

    They may also have criminal records.

    Published

    on

    JUSTIN TALLIS via Getty Images

    The Metropolitan Police in London is recruiting officers who are illiterate, can barely write English, and may have a criminal record in order to meet diversity quotas, it has been revealed.

    Yes, really.

    A 2014 promise to have 40% of the force be represented by ethnic minorities by 2023 has fallen well short, with just 17% of officers being from ‘diverse’ backgrounds.

    Matt Parr, the head of the organization responsible for inspecting British police forces, told the Telegraph that London, “which will likely be a minority white city in the next decade or so, should not be policed by an overwhelmingly white police force.”

    In addition to the optics of a largely white police force being wrong, Parr said it was also, “operationally wrong, because it means that the Met does not get insight into some of the communities it polices and that has caused problems in the past. So we completely support the drive to make the Met much more representative of the community it serves than it is at the moment.”

    That drive has however led to officers being hired who struggle to even write up basic crime reports.

    “They are taking in significant numbers of people who are, on paper at least, functionally illiterate in English,” said Parr, adding that the Met was “recruiting the wrong people” and that the diversity push had “lowered standards.”

    However, Parr also noted that it was a good thing that the Met was “taking a risk” by hiring young black men who may have criminal records.

    David Spencer, the head of the think tank Policy Exchange and a former Metropolitan Police officer, said that the diversity drive had lowered standards.

    “There is a tension between volume, quality and diversity and something has to give,” Spencer explained. “Someone has to ask what is the most important of those three things and you have to be really careful because once you have recruited someone they are possibly going to be there for the next 30 years.”

    As we previously highlighted, police resources in London are so stretched that major department stores have given up on calling them to catch shoplifters.

    Car theft in London has effectively been decriminalized, with just 277 out of 55,000 offences being solved by Scotland Yard, a 0.5% success rate.

    However, there still appears to be plenty of resources available to interrogate people for posting offensive social media posts.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    clownworld

    Black Boy Lane

    You won’t believe how stupid this is.

    Published

    on

    A road in London called ‘Black Boy Lane’ was renamed because it was “racist,” despite the change being opposed by 100% of black people who lived on the road.

    It cost the taxpayer £186,000.

    The old name still remains on the sign, and the new name has been crossed out with spray paint.

    Please share this video! https://youtu.be/ROLUql4nYro

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending

    Privacy Policy Cookie Policy

    Copyright © 2020 Summit News