Connect with us

Politics

Elon Musk Challenges UN Over Child Abuse Sex Scandal

Media reports totally ignore it.

Published

on

picture alliance via Getty Images

During a Twitter debate over whether vast amounts of money can solve world hunger, Tesla founder Elon Musk challenged the United Nations over its child sex abuse scandal.

Much of the media coverage of the issue has centered around Musk’s response to David Beasley, director of the UN’s World Food Programme, who told CNN last week that a $6 billion donation from Musk could rescue 42 million people who are “literally going to die if we don’t reach them.”

Dr. Eli David pointed out that the UN World Food Programme (WFP) couldn’t “solve world hunger” with a budget of $8.4 billion.

“If WFP can describe on this Twitter thread exactly how $6B will solve world hunger, I will sell Tesla stock right now and do it,” responded Musk, adding, “But it must be open source accounting, so the public sees precisely how the money is spent.”

Beasley responded by clarifying that the money would be a “one-time donation to save 42 million lives during this unprecedented hunger crisis” and wouldn’t actually solve world hunger, but that the money would be subject to “transparency and open source accounting.”

Musk then asked Beasley “What happened here?” along with a link to an Express article headlined ‘Starving children ‘as young as NINE forced to give UN officials oral sex to get food’.

The article details a report exposing how UN peacekeepers “orally and anally raped” children in the Central African Republic and how top officials at the UN’s children agency, UNICEF ignored the scandal in an apparent attempt to cover it up.

“No one has been arrested more than a year and a half after UN authorities were made aware of the sexual abuse allegations,” the report, which was published in 2015, concluded.

Most of the media reports concerning the Twitter exchange didn’t even mention Musk challenging Beasley about the child abuse sex scandal.

Gee, I wonder why?

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Politics

Leftist Former Italian PM Says ‘Return of Fascism’ Narrative is “Absolutely Fake News”

Asserts Georgia Meloni’s victory is not a “danger” to democracy.

Published

on

MAURIX via Getty Images

The notion that right-wing candidate Georgia Meloni’s victory in Italy represents a threat to Italian democracy or the return of fascism is “absolutely fake news,” according to the country’s leftist former Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

Whoops, narrative fail.

Meloni’s center-right coalition swept to victory in Sunday’s elections, easily defeating her left-wing opposition.

This prompted a wave of hysterical media coverage, with numerous publications warning of the “return of fascism in Italy,” due to the far-right origins of Meloni’s Brothers of Italy party.

However, such concerns were dismissed by an unexpected figure, former leftist Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

“Personally frankly speaking, I was against Georgia Meloni, so I’m not her best friend…we were and will be rivals always,” Renzi told CNN.

“At the same time, I think that is not a danger to Italian democracy, he added.

“The idea there is a risk of fascism in Italy is absolutely fake news, she won because of populism,” the former Prime Minister asserted.

Renzi was the Prime Minister of Italy from 2014-2016 after serving as the Mayor of Florence, a traditionally left wing city, before that.

Meloni herself has repeatedly asserted that she is not a fascist and merely wants to represent the interests of Italians and not those of “nihilistic globalist elites, driven by international finance.”

Of course, merely to take that position guarantees vilification by an establishment which has repeatedly tried to create a moral panic around populism by asserting it represents a return to the 1930’s.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Politics

Cry More, Globalists

Huge victory in Italy.

Published

on

The Overton Window across Europe is shifting right, and the establishment is panicking.

Cry more, globalists.

Please share this video! https://youtu.be/2uFKo7CVee0

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Politics

A Mask Off Moment

The EU is a totalitarian outrage.

Published

on

The EU is threatening to punish Italy for electing a right-wing coalition government.

How dare they democratically elect people the EU doesn’t like! The sheer nerve!

Please share this video! https://youtu.be/GfXFSBaLvPg

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending