Connect with us

U.S. News

Video: Trump Jr Slams Biden For Causing ‘Largest Hostage Situation In The History Of The World’ In Afghanistan

“I’m surprised they didn’t do the press conference from an ice cream shop”

Published

on

Screenshot

Appearing on Hannity Wednesday, Donald Trump Jr. blasted Joe Biden for causing what he described as “the largest hostage situation perhaps in the history of the world.”

“I’m surprised they didn’t do the press conference from an ice cream shop, Sean, because that’s all he’s been capable of doing,” Trump Jr. said.

He added, “It’s an absolute embarrassment and the reality is this: As far as I’m aware, Joe Biden has created the largest hostage situation perhaps in the history of the world.”

He continued, “If we have between 10 and 40,000 Americans blockaded off from an airport that our embassy, now when we say ’embassy,’ we have to use air quotes because the embassy has fallen to the Taliban, so a bureaucrat from D.C. is saying they can’t guarantee their safety but they should get there anyway.”

“They’ve been blockaded by the Taliban. They’re trapped by a terrorist regime. This is arguably the largest hostage situation in history,” Trump Jr. again emphasised.

Watch:

“It’s all on Joe Biden. He took my father’s plan and he wanted to change it,” Trump Jr. added, referring to the revelation that the Biden administration scrapped existing withdrawal plans and then seemingly failed to come up with any replacement contingencies, but still went ahead with the withdrawal anyway

Trump Jr. echoed the warning his father made yesterday, after the 45th President said “This is a story that is going to go on for a long time. And it could be a very, very bad ending.”

In a further interview with Newsmax Wednesday, Trump slammed social media, Twitter in particular, for allowing “killers” within the Taliban ranks to have a presence on their platforms.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

U.S. News

Judge Who Signed Off on FBI Raid Made Anti-Trump Posts

Shared content about ‘white privilege’.

Published

on

GIORGIO VIERA via Getty Images

The judge who likely signed the warrant authorizing the raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar A Lago estate previously made anti-Trump social media posts and shared content about ‘white privilege’.

Because of course he did.

Yesterday, it was revealed that Judge Bruce Reinhart had previously represented employees of convicted pedophile and sex trafficker for the elite Jeffrey Epstein.

Reinhart also donated to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and gave money to political opponents of Donald Trump during the 2016 election, including Jeb Bush.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, Facebook posts have now emerged illustrating how Reinhart has been anti-Trump from the beginning.

In one post, Reinhart praised former Congressman and civil rights activist John Lewis by quoting Robert Reich who said, “Donald Trump doesn’t have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis’s feet.”

Reinhart also betrayed his disdain for Trump by revealing that he tried to ‘ignore’ the then President-elect’s tweets.

In another post shared by Reinhart, the judge shared a viral video about white privilege from an account called ‘Woke Folks’.

Reinhart’s anti-Trump sentiments bolster Trump’s assertion that the raid on his property, carried out by “arrogant” FBI agents who even ransacked Melania’s wardrobe, was a coordinated political attack and a total abuse of justice.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

U.S. News

“Biden Knew”: Trump Says FBI Raid Was “Coordinated Attack”

“We are no better than a third world country.”

Published

on

Scott Olson via Getty Images

Donald Trump derided claims by the White House that it had no advance knowledge of the FBI raid on his Mar-a-Lago estate, asserting that “Biden knew” about the “coordinated attack.”

Trump’s Florida home was ransacked by 30 federal agents, who searched the entire property, including Melania Trump’s wardrobes, in what critics have labeled a disgraceful abuse of power.

The White House initially responded to the raid by claiming they had no advance knowledge, an assertion that was ridiculed by some.

Trump himself has remained on the offensive and is now accusing the Biden administration of conspiring with the feds to plan the raid.

“A horrible thing that took place yesterday at Mar-a-Lago. We are no better than a third world country, a banana republic,” Trump posted on his Truth Social site.

null

“It is a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more. To make matters worse it is all, in my opinion, a coordinated attack with Radical Left Democrat state & local D.A.’s & A.G.’s.”

He followed up that post by asserting, “Biden knew all about this, just like he knew all about Hunter’s “deals.”

Meanwhile, a report out of the UK claims that a “disloyal aide” planted documents that would later be used by the FBI to frame Trump.

“They [the FBI] won’t come out empty handed,” said the anonymous source.

“As if Trump were stupid enough to do what they said he did. The only thing that could have happened is that a disloyal aid planted it in a box that was moved out in January of 2021,” he added. noting, “They wouldn’t have gone in without expecting a result.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

U.S. News

‘Serial Killer’ of Muslim Men Identified as 51-Year-Old Afghan Migrant

Narrative fail.

Published

on

Albuquerque PD

The suspect the media labeled a ‘serial killer’ of Muslim men in Albuquerque has been identified as 51-year-old Afghan migrant Muhammad Syed.

Now wait for the story to disappear completely.

On Sunday, President Biden tweeted about the murders, suggesting that they represented some sort of hate crime committed against Muslims.

“I am angered and saddened by the horrific killings of four Muslim men in Albuquerque. While we await a full investigation, my prayers are with the victims’ families, and my Administration stands strongly with the Muslim community. These hateful attacks have no place in America,” tweeted Biden.

And with much of the media no doubt waiting with sick anticipation for the killer to be revealed as a white man, they’re probably crestfallen by the revelation of the actual culprit.

Indeed, tweets by major media outlets refused to name the suspect, with CNN merely calling him a “51-year-old man.”

After police in Albuquerque received tips from the Muslim community about the suspect, officials announced that Muhammad Syed had been taken into custody.

Syed, a Sunni Muslim, reportedly targeted the victims because he was angry over his daughter marrying a Shiite Muslim.

“The White House and media was praying for the killer to be a white vigilante so they could advance their “white extremist” narrative,” comments Chris Menahan.

“Instead, it appears this is just another one of many interpersonal ethnic conflicts we’ve imported into our country in order to “make it stronger.”

“Is Biden going to travel to Albuquerque to condemn “Muslim extremists” like he did with the “white extremist” shooting in Buffalo or is this another visit he’s going to skip like we saw with Waukesha?”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending