Connect with us

World News

Video: Trump Warns Taliban Will Use Trapped Americans As “Hostages”

Slams Middle East wars as “worst decision in the history of our country”

Published

on

Screenshot

Speaking with Hannity Tuesday night, President Trump warned that the Americans who are trapped in Afghanistan thanks to the total lack of contingency by the Biden administration will be used as hostages by the Taliban.

“We’re being set up. They have all those people and I can guarantee you they consider them to be hostages,” Trump warned.

He continued, “And let’s see what happens over the coming weeks. But this is not a story that ended today or yesterday. This is a story that is going to go on for a long time. And it could be a very, very bad ending.”

“It is a terrible time for our country,” Trump continued, adding “I don’t think in all of the years our country has ever been so humiliated. I don’t know what you call it – a military defeat or a psychological defeat, there has never been anything like what’s happened here: You can go back to Jimmy Carter with the hostages.”

He also referred to the horrifying images of Afghans falling from U.S. Military planes already in the air in desperate attempts to flee the country.

“I looked at that big monster cargo plane yesterday with people grabbing the side and trying to get flown out of Afghanistan because of their incredible fear – and they’re blowing off of the plane from 2,000 feet up in the air, nobody has ever seen anything like that,” Trump said, adding “That blows the helicopters in Vietnam away. That is not even a contest. It has been the most humiliating period of time that I’ve ever seen.”

Trump explained that while he was President he had told the Taliban firmly that if they reneged on the deal he had forged to remove U.S. troops, if the Taliban ventured into unapproved areas of Afghanistan, or attempted to harm Afghan or U.S. government interests he would rain hell fire down on them like never before.

Trump said he told Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar “I told him upfront … ‘let me just tell you right now that if anything happens to Americans or anybody else or if you ever come over to our land, we will hit you with a force that no country has ever been hit with before. A force so great to that you won’t even believe it.'”

Now that deterrent is non-existent, and the country is in complete chaos.

Trump also slammed American interventionism in the Middle East.

“It was a horrible decision going into the Middle East. I know the Bush family will not be happy, but I believe it was the worst decision in the history of our country when we decided to go into the Middle East,” Trump urged.

Watch:

Meanwhile, the Biden administration’s attempts to blame Trump for what has unfolded have continued, with White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki dodging questions about Taliban leaders who have been instrumental in overthrowing Afghanistan being previously released from Guantanamo Bay by The Obama/Biden administration.

Watch:

The Taliban commando in question is the Mullah Khairkhwa, who bragged Sunday about getting out of Gitmo and going on to take over Afghanistan:

Khairkhwa was released by Obama and Biden in 2014, along with four other key extremists, despite the fact that the Pentagon classified him as too dangerous to let go.

Obama and Biden also paid the Taliban $5 billion in exchange for the U.S. deserter US Army Sgt. Robert “Bowe” Bergdahl, in what can be definitively described as one of the worst deals of all time.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

World News

Video: Australian Tennis Officials Order Group To Hand Over Novak Djokovic Signs In Arena Or Leave

Tennis Australia demanded to confiscate the group’s signs because they were deemed “inappropriate”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

Video has emerged of tennis fans at the Australian Open tournament being harassed by an official ordering them to hand over all their homemade Novak Djokovic signs or be thrown out.

In the wake of the Australian authorities revoking the tennis star’s visa and holding him hostage for days, it appears that fans are now not even allowed to express any support for their favourite player.

The footage shows a fan at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne being approached by an official who eventually admits that he has been tasked by Tennis Australia to confiscate the group’s signs because they are “inappropriate”.

The man refuses to explain why the signs are inappropriate and just keeps repeating the claim and stating “you know why.”

The signs read “Free Novak”, with one declaring that the champion player is being held ‘hostage of a communist state’.

Watch:

YouTuber The Aussie Cossack uploaded a commentary on the incident:

Today, Djokovic has won a court hearing reinstating his visa and allowing him to leave a detention facility. However, the Australian immigration minister has threatened to re-cancel the player’s visa.

As we highlighted last week, authorities clearly planned to make an example out of Djokovic over his beliefs on vaccination as a warning to others.

The tennis champ had his possessions, confiscated, was interrogated for 8 hours, woken up while trying to sleep and subsequently forced to stay in a flea ridden ghetto hotel full of illegal immigrants and criminals.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    World News

    Video: New German Chancellor Says There Will Be “No Red Lines” As Regards COVID Restrictions

    “We will pull every possible lever”

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    Angela Merkel’s successor in Germany has declared that there is nothing he won’t do to battle COVID, a stark statement given previous pledges to make compulsory vaccinations legal.

    Chancellor Olaf Scholz used his first address to the nation in Germany to push vaccinations, declaring that they are the only way Germany can overcome the pandemic.

    Scholz added that there would be “no red lines” in the battle against the current wave of COVID, which he declared to be fueled by unvaccinated citizens.

    “We will pull every possible lever,” he continued, adding “It will get better. Yes, we will win the fight against this pandemic with the biggest determination. And, yes, … we will overcome the crisis.”

    He added that “our society is not divided,” and referring to people opposed to vaccinations proclaimed “We will not put up with a tiny minority of uninhibited extremists trying to impose their will on our entire society.”

    While claiming “We are listening. We are looking for debate,” Scholz stated “There is in Germany today . . . denial of reality, absurd conspiracy stories, wilful disinformation and violent extremism.”

    “We will counter this with the means of our democratic constitutional state. Our democracy is a democracy capable of defending itself,” the Chancellor further warned.

    On Sunday, Scholz stated that he supports vaccine mandates across Germany, noting that he intends to “vote for compulsory vaccination, because it is legally permissible and morally right.”

    Scholz previously said he wants to introduce mandatory coronavirus vaccination for all Germans as early as February, according to sources close to him.

    Germany recently recorded its highest COVID death toll for 9 months, despite having mask mandates and stringent rules in many regions that banned the unvaccinated from numerous venues.

    The country is preparing to follow the example of Austria by imposing new lockdown measures that will exclusively apply to the unvaccinated.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    World News

    Video: Cruz Slams Biden Admin For ‘Funding Chinese Concentration Camps’

    “John Kerry is the customer of the year for Chinese concentration camps”

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    Senator Ted Cruz has accused the Biden administration of funding Chinese concentration camps, bowing to China’s use of slave labour and described Biden’s climate czar John Kerry as the Communist state’s “customer of the year.”

    In an appearance on Fox news, Cruz noted “Joe Biden has shown weakness to China,” adding “I introduced an amendment on the floor of the Senate to prohibit the Biden administration from importing any goods, and in particular electric vehicles or solar panels, made with slave labor in concentration camps in China. Every single Democrat except Joe Manchin voted against that.”

    Watch:

    Cruz further urged that Kerry and Biden “ought to be ashamed,” noting “We are literally spending hundreds of millions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money to fund the concentration camps where over a million Uyghurs are in prison.”

    Cruz continued, “I think we need strength and clarity to stand up to China, to for call them out for their murder, for their torture, for concentration camps, for their lying, for their theft of intellectual property, for their espionage, for their military aggression, and… for their responsibility, their culpability for COVID-19.”

    “I’ve introduced over a dozen different pieces of legislation taking on China. Where are the Democrats? The Democrats are beholden to the big money interests in their party that need Chinese markets to stay in business,” the Senator further proclaimed.

    This week, the Biden administration also announced that the U.S. will not boycott the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics over the country’s atrocities against the Uyghur population.

    Instead, Jen Psaki noted that the Biden administration is refusing to send an official delegation to the games “to send a message” that “egregious human rights abuses and atrocities” won’t be tolerated.

    While some took issue with the decision, Senator Cruz said last month that it would be better to send U.S. athletes to the games to “kick their commie a**es.”

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Trending