Connect with us

Coronavirus

Australians Who Post Anti-Lockdown Content Online Could Face $11,000 Fines

Citizens who plan and attend protests being spoken about as if they were terrorists.

Published

on

Diego Fedele via Getty Images

Australians who merely post anti-lockdown information online could face fines of up to $11,000 under a draconian new piece of legislation.

Under the proposal, which is being pushed by the opposition in in New South Wales, protest organizers would be fined a whopping $20,000 and people who attend would be fined $5,500.

However, the law would punish “people sharing information on social media about illegal rallies and inciting others to illegally attend” even more harshly, hitting them with $11,000 fines.

The onerous fines are intended to neutralize a protest movement that has grown in recent weeks over New South Wales imposing yet another brutal lockdown on its citizens, which is now being enforced by military occupation of Sydney.

Shadow Police Minister Walt Secord said the massive fines were needed to “throw the book at these idiots who spread misinformation and lies along with the Delta variant.”

Police Commissioner Mick Fuller warned of “online chatter” about a possible second protest this Saturday, using rhetoric that is usually reserved for terrorists planning a deadly attack.

Fines for not wearing masks, which are now compulsory even outdoors, are also set to rise to $500.

Minister for Police and Emergency Services David Elliott even bragged about how many calls – a total of over 15,000 – had been received from people reporting on others for attending “illegal” protests.

“The 15,000 calls to Crime Stoppers is a clear message to the government that the community expects action,” said Elliott.

As we previously highlighted, Australians have been placed under one of the most authoritarian lockdowns out of any major developed country.

A pregnant woman was arrested in her own home for planning an anti-lockdown protest on Facebook, while the state also gave itself the power to seize children from their parents and enter homes without a warrant under COVID-19 rules.

The chief health officer of New South Wales even went so far as to tell Australians that they shouldn’t “engage in conversation with each other,” even if they’re wearing masks, in order to reduce the transmission of COVID.

Australian MP Frank Pangallo also recently asserted that unvaccinated people “will need to be controlled and restricted” by authorities.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

Video: Biden Coughs Into Hand After Removing Face Mask

Another manifestation of COVID security theater.

Published

on

Drew Angerer via Getty Images

Another piece of COVID security theater manifested itself after Joe Biden coughed into his hand immediately after taking off his mask during a bill signing.

Biden recently caught COVID for the second time in the space of a fortnight, despite being quadruple vaccinated.

The clip shows Biden shaking hands with Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) before signing the so-called Inflation Reduction Act.

However, immediately after removing his face covering, Biden coughed several times into his right hand.

“No stranger to public coughing gaffes, Biden coughed into his left hand following a speech in July before walking over to the audience and appearing to use both hands to touch and interact with people,” writes Gabriel Keane.

“The President did not wash his hands, or use use hand sanitizer before he used the same hand he coughed into to touch and interact with people amidst a global Covid pandemic.”

On Monday, quadruple-vaccinated Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla revealed that he was sick with COVID.

In April 2021, Bourla had claimed that his company’s vaccine was “was 100% effective in preventing COVID.”

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, who oversaw the banning of the unvaccinated from the US military, also revealed he had been infected with COVID for a second time despite being quadruple vaccinated and wearing a face mask and a face visor in public.

It’s all one sick joke.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Australia Blasted For Fielding Cricket Player Infected With COVID to Help Team Win Gold

Held its own COVID infected citizens in quarantine camps.

Published

on

Ryan Pierse via Getty Images

Australia, a country that imposed one of the harshest lockdowns on the planet that included housing their own citizens in COVID isolation camps, has come under fire after fielding a cricket player infected with COVID who helped their women’s team win gold at the Commonwealth Games.

“Tahlia McGrath was permitted to play at Edgbaston in Birmingham yesterday despite testing positive,” reports the Daily Mail.

“She bowled and batted in the match and also took the catch that dismissed India’s star opener Shafali Verma as the Southern Stars took gold.”

To maintain the security theater surrounding the virus, McGrath wore a face mask while standing on the podium during the medals ceremony, but not during the match.

She also initially avoided celebrating with team mates after taking a catch, but then “jumped into the huddle and hugged her teammates” when they won the game.

“When you’re part of a game that’s so thrilling like that, all you want to do [is celebrate] and at the end screw it, if we get Covid, so be it,” said bowler Megan Schutt.

McGrath was allowed to take part despite former Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison having spent $2 billion dollars on COVID quarantine facilities across the country that are now empty.

While Australia will rightly face charges of hypocrisy for fielding the player after having at one point placed its own COVID-infected citizens in detention camps, the story goes a little deeper.

This emphasizes how COVID is now so mild and weakened that sports athletes can be infected with it and still perform and win at the top level.

McGrath reported having “mild symptoms” after being infected and was fit enough to compete, meaning she probably had a minor sore throat and some sniffles, which is basically now what COVID has become.

No doubt that will all be forgotten later this year, when countries re-introduce COVID restrictions despite the fact that the virus is now less problematic than the flu and even the common cold in many cases.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Head Of The Lancet’s COVID-19 Investigation Is ‘Convinced’ It Came Out Of A Lab

Charges that a real investigation is being blocked

Published

on

Steve Watson

Carlos Lujan/Europa Press via Getty Images

The head of the preeminent scientific journal The Lancet’s COVID-19 origins Commission is ‘convinced’ that the virus came out of a lab and says that a real investigation is being blocked.

Professor Jeffrey Sachs told Current Affairs that he is “pretty convinced [COVID-19] came out of US lab biotechnology” and has warned that ongoing research could lead to another pandemic outbreak.

Sachs notes that scientists who dismissed the lab leak theory did so “before they had done any research at all,” adding “they’re creating a narrative. And they’re denying the alternative hypothesis without looking closely at it.”

Sachs points to the ‘gain of function’ research and the genetic markers found in the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus that indicate it was manipulated to be more deadly.

“What’s interesting, and concerning if I may say so, is that the research that was underway very actively and being promoted, was to insert furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses to see what would happen. Oops!” Sachs states.

“They’re not looking,” Sachs says of scientists who dismiss the lab leak, adding “They just keep telling us, ‘Look at the market, look at the market, look at the market!’ But they don’t address this alternative. They don’t even look at the data. They don’t even ask questions. And the truth is from the beginning, they haven’t asked the real questions.”

Sachs further labels the efforts to distract from the lab research as “misdirection” and “sleight of hand”.

“There is a huge amount of reason to believe that that research was underway. Because there are published papers on this. There are interviews on this. There are research proposals. But NIH isn’t talking. It’s not asking. And these scientists have never asked either,” Sachs further asserts.

He continues, “From the very first day, they have kept hidden from view the alternative. And when they discuss the alternative, they don’t discuss the research program. They discuss complete straw men about the lab, not the actual kind of research that was underway, which was to stick furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses in a way that could have created SARS-Cov-2.”

“What I’m calling for is not the conclusion. I’m calling for the investigation,” Sachs urges, adding “Finally, after two and a half years of this, it’s time to fess up that it might have come out of a lab and here’s the data that we need to know to find out whether it did.”

Sachs also addresses EcoHealth Alliance and Peter Daszak, noting that he originally personally appointed Daszak to chair the task force of the Lancet’s pandemic commission.

Sachs says “I realized he [Daszak] was not telling me the truth. And it took me some months, but the more I saw it, the more I resented it. And so I told him, ‘Look, you have to leave.'”

Sachs adds that once he fired Daszak, other scientists began attacking him.

“I asked them: “What are your connections with all of this?” They didn’t tell me. Then when the Freedom of Information Act released some of these documents that NIH had been hiding from the public, I saw that people that were attacking me were also part of this thing. So I disbanded that whole task force,” Sachs notes.

“So my own experience was to witness close up how they’re not talking. And they’re trying to keep our eyes on something else. And away from even asking the questions that we’re talking about,” Sachs further warns.

Sachs concludes that he “Doesn’t trust” the governments and scientists who are dismissing the lab leak theory, adding “I want to know. Because even what we know of the dangerous research is enough to raise a lot of questions of responsibility for the future. And to pose the question: ‘Hey, what other viruses are you guys working on? What should we know?'”

“I want to know what’s being done. I want to know what other governments are doing, too, not just ours. I want some global control over this stuff,” Sachs further urges.

The professor finally calls for “a bipartisan congressional oversight investigation that has subpoena power,” urging “Give us your lab records, your notebooks, your data files of virus strains, and so forth.”

As we have highlighted, this is what Senator Rand Paul is pursuing relentlessly.

Following an initial hearing last week before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee, Paul revealed that there is a committee that is supposed to oversee experimentation with potentially lethal viruses, but that it is above the oversight of Congress.

“We don’t know the names. We don’t know that they ever meet, and we don’t have any records of their meetings,” the Senator noted, adding “It’s top-secret. Congress is not allowed to know. So whether the committee actually exists, we’re uncertain.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Trending