Connect with us

U.S. News

Half A Million Illegals Crossed Since Harris Named Border ‘Czar’

The CBP says around 180,000 immigrants are being caught every month

Published

on

PATRICK T. FALLON/AFP via Getty Images

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection figures, around 500,000 illegal immigrants have crossed the southern border since Kamala Harris was named border ‘czar’.

The Washington Free Beacon reported the findings, noting that only three months has passed since Harris took on the responsibility, and that the half a million figure is just those that have been apprehended.

The CBP says around 180,000 immigrants are being caught per month. In April agents arrested 178,854 illegal immigrants, the highest monthly figure for 21 years. That figure was then surpassed in May as agents apprehended 180,034 illegals.

By the time June’s figures are reported in the coming days, the combined number is expected to be over half a million, more than the entire population of Miami, Florida or Cleveland, Ohio.

Harris only bothered to visit the border when President Trump announced he was making a trip. Even then Harris visited El Paso, some 1000 miles away from where the crisis is taking place.

Previous to this, Harris lied and claimed she had been to the border, telling NBC’s Lester Holt “This whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.”

When Holt pushed back and said she had not, Harris snapped “I—and I haven’t been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t—I don’t understand the point that you’re making,” then again laughed maniacally:

On Tuesday, Republican Senator Ron Johnson argued that Harris’ trip to El Paso was designed to distract the media and keep them away from the real crisis hit areas of the border.

“They took her to a point in the border where she wouldn’t see the crisis and so the press wouldn’t report on the crisis,” Johnson said.

The Senator added, “You just simply can’t understand what this administration is doing. We literally are apprehending now about 6,000 people per day. That’s I mean, that’s a large caravan every day being processed, some of them being returned, others are being dispersed. But this crisis is not going away. It’s just under everybody’s radar because the press isn’t covering it.”

Watch:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

U.S. News

Former Clinton Advisor Says Hillary May Run In 2024

“I see more and more signs that Hillary’s going to run”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Chelsea Guglielmino/FilmMagic

Following comments criticising the handling of mass immigration on the southern border, a long time Clinton advisor says that it appears Hillary may be positioning herself for another presidential run in 2024.

The New York Post reports that strategist Dick Morris believes Hillary is moving toward presenting herself as a “moderate” centrist candidate in 2024.

“I see more and more signs that Hillary’s going to run,” Morris, a former aide to Bill Clinton, said during a radio interview.

Morris said the fact that Hillary is acknowledging that most Americans “do not believe in open borders,” is a tell tale sign.

“These are all signals that she is going to be the moderate candidate for president. She’s going to say after the election, ‘See, the left cost us the House and the Senate. If we stay with a left-wing candidate in 2024, we’re going to lose the White House. I’m the only one who will tack to the center and give us a chance at victory​,​’​” Morris said.

The political consultant added that “it’s the strategy I designed for Bill Clinton in 1992” and that “​Hillary is just dusting off Bill‘s playbook that I wrote for him and applying it herself this year.”

Listen (relevant part starts at 46 mins):

Morris previously recently predicted that Democrats are going to reject Biden for a second run in favour of Clinton in order to avoid the potential of “some crazy radical like Gavin Newson, Bernie Sanders. Maybe even AOC herself” becoming a front runner.

“That’s going to drive the Democratic Party leaders to go to Hillary and say, ‘Hey look. Please run again. We need you to save us from the crazy left,’” ​Morris said, adding “Otherwise we’ll have Sanders as our candidate. We’ll lose Congress by a ton. And we’ll get wiped out in the presidential race.’”

During an MSNBC interview a fortnight ago, Hillary noted “nobody wants open borders who has any idea of how government and countries work.”​

Hillary recently declared that she would never run for President again, but that hasn’t stopped the rumours from circulating.

Meanwhile, despite continued questions over his mental degradation, Joe Biden has reportedly told Al Sharpton that he plans to run again for president in 2024.

In related news, an underreported piece by Breitbart last week detailed how Hillary aides reportedly seriously believed that Donald Trump, acting as a Russian agent, planned to poison Hillary with some sort of deadly handshake during the presidential debates in 2016.

The revelation is made in a forthcoming book by New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman, who details how “During preparations for the third debate, Clinton’s team was disrupted by a warning from the husband of Senator Dianne Feinstein, who said he had been told that Russians might try to poison Clinton through a handshake with Trump, to inflict a dramatic health episode during the debate.”

While the book claims Hillary personally didn’t take the threat seriously, “Her communications director, Jennifer Palmieri, took the prospect seriously enough to check it out,” Haberman writes.

Interestingly, there was no handshake at the beginning of the third debate:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    U.S. News

    Video: Lost Biden Speaks Total Gibberish, Asks For Help Completing Sentences

    How can this guy be in charge of anything?

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    Here we go again.

    During an appearance in Puerto Rico Monday Joe Biden suddenly started acting as if he had lost something, before asking for help to deliver pre prepared remarks, and then devolving into speaking gibberish.

    Biden was walking to the podium when he suddenly stopped and looked at the ground as if he had lost something.

    He appeared to mutter “look for here somewhere” while scanning the ground, perhaps looking for a place he was ordered to stand by handlers:

    Biden then gibbered about being raised in a Puerto Rican community… in Delaware, or something, before struggling to read the teleprompter and asking for help to complete his sentences:

    Eventually, Biden just completely devolved into a complete nonsense mash:

    At least he wasn’t asking where dead people were this time.

    There are too many daily incidents like this to keep track of now:

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    U.S. News

    Newsom Makes California ‘Sanctuary State’ For Transgender Children And Their Families

    Published

    on

    Zero Hedge

    Justin Sullivan/Getty Images

    California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) last week signed into law a bill which makes the state a refuge for transgender youth and their families.

    Effective Jan. 1 of next year, the measure is designed to shield trans youth under the age of 18 and their families from criminal prosecution if they travel to the Golden State to obtain ‘gender-affirming health care’ – which can include puberty blockers, hormones and surgery which many critics consider to be a form of child abuse.

    “States across the country are passing laws to demonize the transgender community, especially transgender youth and their parents,” Newsom wrote in a Thursday signing statement.

    In California we believe in equality and acceptance. We believe that no one should be prosecuted or persecuted for getting the care they need – including gender-affirming care,” the governor wrote. “Parents know what’s best for their kids, and they should be able to make decisions around the health of their children without fear.”

    The move comes after over a dozen states have introduced legislation this year to either heavily restrict or outlaw transgender medical support for children.

    In May, Alabama enacted a felony ban on gender-affirming care to a minor, while Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has introduced federal legislation which would make it a felony that carries up to 25 years in prison to providing said care to those under the age of 18, The Hill reports.

    Texas Gov. Greg Abbott directed state agencies through executive action in February to open child abuse investigations into the parents of transgender children. A state judge earlier this month expanded an existing order that had blocked the state from probing specific families, but a handful of investigations remain open.

    The Texas legislature, which meets during odd-numbered years, failed last year to pass a ban on gender-affirming medical care for transgender youth. -The Hill

    In his Thursday statement, Newsom decried “the hate demonstrated by these laws” which he says “has contributed to soaring suicide rates.”

    The law was introduced by Sen. Scott Wiener (D), who in June suggested offering “Drag Queen 101 as part of the K-12 curriculum.”

    The bill is co-sponsored by nonprofit groups Equality California, Planned Parenthood and TransFamily Support Services, as well as California Lt. Gov. Eleni Kounalakis (D), and limits the ability of out-of-state law enforcement to make an arrest or participate in the extradition of parents who travel to California so their minor child can receive gender-affirming health care.

    At least 16 states are planning to introduce similar legislation.

    This post was originally published at Zero Hedge

    Continue Reading

    Trending