Connect with us

Coronavirus

Video: W.H.O. Advisor Says China Engaged In “Massive Cover-Up” Of COVID Outbreak

China has been “destroying samples, hiding records, placing a universal gag order on Chinese scientists and imprisoning Chinese citizen journalists.”

Published

on

Screenshots

A leading advisor for the World Health Organisation said Monday that China is still engaged in a “massive cover up” of the coronavirus pandemic, calling for a “full investigation” to be conducted by the US government and it’s international allies.

Appearing on Fox News, Jamie Metzl urged that “The Chinese have engaged in a massive cover-up that is going on until this day, involving destroying samples, hiding records, placing a universal gag order on Chinese scientists and imprisoning Chinese citizen journalists asking the most basic questions.”

Metzl, a former State Department official and Senate Foreign Relations Committee staffer, added that “The more that China stonewalls, the more suspicious that it looks.”

“We can’t give China a veto over whether or not we investigate the world’s worst pandemic in a century and then do everything we can to make everybody safe,” Metzl asserted.

Watch:

Metzl also pointed out that the World Health Organisation “doesn’t have the mandate to have its own surveillance capabilities,” and was therefore easily batted away by China in the early days of the outbreak when it requested to send responders.

He previously acknowledged that the WHO’s investigation into the origins of the coronavirus outbreak was “entirely inadequate”.

Metzl also recently described Dr Peter Daszak’s attempts to have the scientific community dismiss the lab leak theory out of hand as “scientific propaganda and a form of thuggery and intimidation.”

Daszak, the scientist at the centre of the gain of function funding controversy, used his influence to have The Lancet journal publish a letter, signed by 27 other scientists, labelling the lab leak possibility as a dangerous conspiracy theory before any robust scientific investigation had occurred.

“By labelling anyone with different views a conspiracy theorist, the Lancet letter was the worst form of bullying in full contravention of the scientific method,” Metzl noted.

Calling for a robust investigation into the origins of the outbreak and its aftermath, Metzl explained “There’s a reason why after a plane crashes, we do everything possible to understand what happened.”

“If we don’t learn those lessons, there are other planes that are in the air. For all we know, the next pandemic is just around the corner and if we don’t understand and fix our biggest problems, we’re going to be at unnecessary risk. We have to get to the bottom of this, which means asking that tough questions and following the data wherever it leads,” Metzl emphasised.

Indeed, reports indicate that China is planning on opening scores of bio-labs just like the Wuhan Institute of Virology, over the next five years.

The Financial Times reports that “some Chinese officials have warned about poor security at existing facilities. In 2019 Yuan Zhiming, the director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s BSL-4 lab, wrote a review of the safety deficiencies in China’s laboratories. ‘Several high-level BSLs have insufficient operational funds for routine yet vital processes,’ Yuan wrote, adding that maintenance costs were ‘generally neglected.'”

The report adds that Yuan warned “Due to the limited resources, some BSL-3 laboratories run on extremely minimal operational costs or in some cases none at all.”

Lab leaks have happened multiple times from such facilities in China, with SARS escaping twice from the Chinese Institute of Virology in Beijing in 2004, one year after its spread was brought under control.

Former FDA head Scott Gottlieb has also urged that “These kinds of lab leaks happen all the time.”

Gottlieb recently warned that “In China, the last six known outbreaks of SARS-1 have been out of labs, including the last known outbreak, which was a pretty extensive outbreak that China initially wouldn’t disclose that it came out of lab.”

“It was only disclosed finally by some journalists who were able to trace that outbreak back to a laboratory,” Gottlieb explained.

Watch:

Gottlieb also noted that China has failed to make public blood samples from workers who got sick at the Wuhan lab, which would be vital to determining the origin of the outbreak.

Former head of British intelligence agency MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove, has warned that it may be too late now to hold the communist state accountable because it will have probably destroyed all that evidence. Dearlove is on record with his form belief that the pandemic was caused by a lab leak and then covered up.

As both Senator Rand Paul and former CIA director and secretary of state Mike Pompeo also warned recently, the Wuhan Institute of Virology is still up and running, and there is evidence pointing to its involvement with the Chinese military in bioweapons research.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

Doctor Who Wants Indefinite Lockdown Says “Sadly, It Can’t be Forever”

Freudian slip?

Published

on

NIKLAS HALLE'N via Getty Images

A doctor who argued that the UK’s COVID-19 lockdown should remain in place indefinitely may have inadvertently revealed his true thoughts by letting slip the comment, “sadly, it can’t be forever.”

Yes, really.

The remark was made by National Health Action Party’s Doctor Richard Taylor during a fiery interview hosted by Julia Hartley-Brewer on TalkRADIO.

Hartley-Brewer challenged Taylor’s ‘zero COVID’ argument after the doctor suggested that some form of lockdown should remain in place until the virus is entirely eradicated, which is a scientific impossibility.

“I think the lockdown should continue indefinitely until we have got rid of this retched bug,” said Taylor.

“Millions of other people want to live their lives,” said Hartley-Brewer, adding, “Children want to be at school they don’t want to wear a mask on public transportation, they want to go on holiday.”

“They want to meet people they want to have parties and weddings and enjoy their lives and go to the pub, and live a normal life.”

Taylor insisted that the country must stay in lockdown until the virus is “no longer spreading and it’s not going round the rest of the world,” which again is scientifically impossible within a time span of years or decades since the virus will always exist in some form.

“Richard, that’s forever!” responded Hartley-Brewer.

“Well, sadly, it can’t be forever,” said Taylor.

He then attempted to clarify that he meant it’s sad the “bug can’t be controlled.”

Dubious. Did Taylor perform a verbal slip-up or a Freudian slip?

As we highlighted yesterday, UK government adviser and former Communist Party member Susan Michie said that mask mandates and social distancing should continue “forever” and that people should adopt such behaviour just as they did with wearing seatbelts.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

COVID Lockdowns Found to be Major Factor in Doubling of Australia’s Attempted Youth Suicides

Interventions spike by 99% compared to same period last year.

Published

on

Vladimir Vladimirov via Getty Images

COVID-19 lockdowns were found to have been a major contributing factor to a doubling in attempted suicides of those aged between 5-25 in Australia.

Over the past 6 months, the Kids Helpline organization revealed that there have been 862 attempted suicides in young people, meaning that interventions have doubled in the space of a year.

The group noted that severe depression caused by COVID-19 lockdowns were a major driving factor in the increase.

From December 2020 to May 2021, interventions spiked nationally by a whopping 99 per cent compared to the same period a year ago.

“We feared an increase in child vulnerability as a result of the pandemic and ensuing lockdowns, however the current spike in emergency interventions on behalf of children and young people across Australia is very disturbing,” said YourTown CEO Tracy Adams.

“It is very clear that the pandemic is taking a toll on the lives of children and young people, however, thankfully by young people seeking help Kids Helpline has supported 862 suicide prevention interventions nationally in the past six months,” she added.

Earlier this year, experts in the UK warned that isolation and depression caused by lockdowns had created a “mental health pandemic.”

In America, psychiatrists wrote 86% more prescriptions for psychotropic drugs, including antidepressants, during the lockdown months of March and April 2020 compared to January and February.

As we highlighted yesterday, Stanford University professor of medicine Jay Bhattacharya says that in the future, lockdowns will be looked back upon as the most catastrophically harmful policy in “all of history.”

“Every single poor person on the face of the earth has faced some harm, sometimes catastrophic harm, from this lockdown policy,” said Bhattacharya.

“Almost from the very beginning, lockdown was going to have enormous collateral consequences, things that are sometimes hard to see but are nevertheless real,” he added.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Tony Blair Suggests Unvaccinated Should Remain Under Lockdown Restrictions

Says June 21st date can only be met if two groups are treated differently.

Published

on

Karwai Tang via Getty Images

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair implied that those who choose not to be vaccinated should be discriminated against by remaining under lockdown restrictions if the UK’s June 21st “freedom day” is to be accomplished.

During an interview with ITV News, Blair was asked if he would delay the June 21st deadline, when all social distancing, mask mandates and other lockdown rules are supposed to come to an end.

Blair said that if the data suggested the June 21st date was at risk, the government should “look again at distinguishing between those people who are vaccinated and those people who aren’t because it really makes no sense to treat the two groups as if they’re the same.”

The former Labour leader then attempted to offer a rebuttal to those who would describe this as discrimination, but only succeeded in affirming that he is advocating for discrimination against the unvaccinated.

“If someone simply chooses not to get vaccinated, I mean frankly that’s their choice, you’re not discriminating against them, they’ve chosen not to do it,” said Blair.

In other words, Blair is suggesting that people who haven’t taken the vaccine should be punished by remaining under lockdown rules while the rest of the population gets their freedoms back.

Blair’s agenda in advocating discrimination against the unvaccinated isn’t surprising given that he has been aggressively pushing the use of vaccine passports for almost a year.

Back in January, Blair asserted that Britain should take the lead in presiding over a global vaccine passport system.

“It’s going to be a new world altogether,” Blair proclaimed, adding “The sooner we grasp that and start to put in place the decisions [needed for a] deep impact over the coming years the better.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending