Connect with us

Coronavirus

Video: W.H.O. Advisor Says China Engaged In “Massive Cover-Up” Of COVID Outbreak

China has been “destroying samples, hiding records, placing a universal gag order on Chinese scientists and imprisoning Chinese citizen journalists.”

Published

on

Screenshots

A leading advisor for the World Health Organisation said Monday that China is still engaged in a “massive cover up” of the coronavirus pandemic, calling for a “full investigation” to be conducted by the US government and it’s international allies.

Appearing on Fox News, Jamie Metzl urged that “The Chinese have engaged in a massive cover-up that is going on until this day, involving destroying samples, hiding records, placing a universal gag order on Chinese scientists and imprisoning Chinese citizen journalists asking the most basic questions.”

Metzl, a former State Department official and Senate Foreign Relations Committee staffer, added that “The more that China stonewalls, the more suspicious that it looks.”

“We can’t give China a veto over whether or not we investigate the world’s worst pandemic in a century and then do everything we can to make everybody safe,” Metzl asserted.

Watch:

Metzl also pointed out that the World Health Organisation “doesn’t have the mandate to have its own surveillance capabilities,” and was therefore easily batted away by China in the early days of the outbreak when it requested to send responders.

He previously acknowledged that the WHO’s investigation into the origins of the coronavirus outbreak was “entirely inadequate”.

Metzl also recently described Dr Peter Daszak’s attempts to have the scientific community dismiss the lab leak theory out of hand as “scientific propaganda and a form of thuggery and intimidation.”

Daszak, the scientist at the centre of the gain of function funding controversy, used his influence to have The Lancet journal publish a letter, signed by 27 other scientists, labelling the lab leak possibility as a dangerous conspiracy theory before any robust scientific investigation had occurred.

“By labelling anyone with different views a conspiracy theorist, the Lancet letter was the worst form of bullying in full contravention of the scientific method,” Metzl noted.

Calling for a robust investigation into the origins of the outbreak and its aftermath, Metzl explained “There’s a reason why after a plane crashes, we do everything possible to understand what happened.”

“If we don’t learn those lessons, there are other planes that are in the air. For all we know, the next pandemic is just around the corner and if we don’t understand and fix our biggest problems, we’re going to be at unnecessary risk. We have to get to the bottom of this, which means asking that tough questions and following the data wherever it leads,” Metzl emphasised.

Indeed, reports indicate that China is planning on opening scores of bio-labs just like the Wuhan Institute of Virology, over the next five years.

The Financial Times reports that “some Chinese officials have warned about poor security at existing facilities. In 2019 Yuan Zhiming, the director of the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s BSL-4 lab, wrote a review of the safety deficiencies in China’s laboratories. ‘Several high-level BSLs have insufficient operational funds for routine yet vital processes,’ Yuan wrote, adding that maintenance costs were ‘generally neglected.'”

The report adds that Yuan warned “Due to the limited resources, some BSL-3 laboratories run on extremely minimal operational costs or in some cases none at all.”

Lab leaks have happened multiple times from such facilities in China, with SARS escaping twice from the Chinese Institute of Virology in Beijing in 2004, one year after its spread was brought under control.

Former FDA head Scott Gottlieb has also urged that “These kinds of lab leaks happen all the time.”

Gottlieb recently warned that “In China, the last six known outbreaks of SARS-1 have been out of labs, including the last known outbreak, which was a pretty extensive outbreak that China initially wouldn’t disclose that it came out of lab.”

“It was only disclosed finally by some journalists who were able to trace that outbreak back to a laboratory,” Gottlieb explained.

Watch:

Gottlieb also noted that China has failed to make public blood samples from workers who got sick at the Wuhan lab, which would be vital to determining the origin of the outbreak.

Former head of British intelligence agency MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove, has warned that it may be too late now to hold the communist state accountable because it will have probably destroyed all that evidence. Dearlove is on record with his form belief that the pandemic was caused by a lab leak and then covered up.

As both Senator Rand Paul and former CIA director and secretary of state Mike Pompeo also warned recently, the Wuhan Institute of Virology is still up and running, and there is evidence pointing to its involvement with the Chinese military in bioweapons research.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

Danish Health Minister Threatens to “Shut Down Society” if More People Don’t Get Vaccinated

Opposition calls announcement a “completely wild message.”

Published

on

PHILIP DAVALI via Getty Images

The Danish health minister is threatening to “shut down society” if more people don’t get vaccinated after the country experienced a COVID spike despite over 75 per cent of the population being fully vaccinated.

As we highlighted on Monday, Denmark just suffered its worse COVID case load since May, while the virus reproduction (R number) also jumped to 2.01, which is the highest level since January.

Over 75 per cent of Denmark’s 5.8 million inhabitants have been fully vaccinated.

Despite the fact that 85 per cent of people over the age of 12 are vaccinated, Denmark has seen more than 1,000 daily cases of COVID for a week straight.

Now authorities are threatening to “shut down society,” according to opposition party health spokesman Martin Geertsen, if more Danes don’t take the shot.

“If we are to keep Denmark open, we must have more people get the vaccine,” said Health Minister Magnus Heunicke

Although Heunicke said the vaccine would remain voluntary, he ominously warned the unvaccinated that their refusal to get the jab “no longer works.”

Geertsen said the government was breaking its promise to eliminate lockdowns once a high proportion of the population had been vaccinated, adding that Heunicke was sending a “completely wild message.”

Last year, Danish authorities tried to pass a law that would have allowed the forced vaccination of anyone, with police being used to physically detain people and hold them down while being jabbed, but the effort was abandoned after mass protests.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Unvaccinated People to be Banned From Berlin Christmas Markets

Option to provide negative COVID test removed.

Published

on

JOHN MACDOUGALL via Getty Images

Unvaccinated people will be banned from visiting Berlin’s famous Christmas markets, with even the option of providing a negative COVID test likely to be removed.

Despite being located outdoors, officials have approved strict entry requirements for the festive events which will see those who haven’t received the jab turned away.

“Under a strict ‘2G’ model, those over the age of 12 must be double vaccinated or recovered from the virus and would be denied entry even if they have a negative Covid-19 test,” reports the Daily Mail.

Visitors to the markets must also wear face masks and observe social distancing despite the event being held in the open air.

Both the WeihnachtsZauber market at Gendarmenmarkt and the Weinachtsmarkt at Roten Rathaus have announced they will enforce the strictest policy, despite being given an option to be more lenient and allow attendees to provide a negative COVID test result.

The fact that the option to provide a negative test is being removed is utterly stupid given that vaccinated people can still transmit the virus.

It also illustrates how the real agenda has little to do with public health and everything to do with coercing mass compliance.

Despite the waning effectiveness of vaccines, governments across the world are imposing segregation on societies by weaponizing medical apartheid to institutionally discriminate against an oppressed minority (the unvaccinated).

As we previously highlighted, Austria is threatening to impose a new lockdown for the unvaccinated if occupation of ICU beds rises to a certain level.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Dubious YouGov Poll Says Vast Majority of Brits Support COVID Restrictions

Reality begs to differ.

Published

on

Mike Kemp via Getty Images

Another dubious YouGov poll has found that the vast majority of Brits support the reintroduction of COVID restrictions such as mask mandates, despite little evidence of that being practiced in the real world.

With lockdown fetishists attempting to pressure the government into reversing so-called “freedom day,” when mask mandates and other restrictions were lifted, a new survey was released claiming that the idea had widespread support from the British public.

According to the poll, 81 per cent support mandatory masks on public transport, while 76 per cent support the same rule in shops. 67 per cent want mandatory social distancing in pubs and restaurants.

“More nonsense, no ones doing any of this NOW,” pointed out Adam Brooks. “I suggest these are either manipulated polls or are just people who do not go out.”

Indeed, a previous poll by YouGov claimed only 60% were still wearing face masks in public.

That figure is also likely inflated by those who want to give the ‘responsible’ answer, no matter whether they actually wear masks or not.

In reality, anyone who lives in major cities like London (as I do) can tell you that even with the sustained fearmongering of the media, a small minority are wearing masks outside while inside shops the figure is roughly 50 per cent. Inside pubs, it’s barely 10 per cent.

Social distancing inside pubs is also virtually non-existent at this point.

As Maajid Nawaz points out, YouGov poll results about COVID-19 have long been held in suspicion given that its founder is former UK vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi MP.

The firm’s major shareholder is Blackrock, a transnational investment firm which The New Republic wrote “was having a very good pandemic” by casting “itself as socially responsible.”

Last year, BlackRock CEO Larry Fink said that Americans should wear face masks if they wished to see an economic recovery.

Others questioned the reliability of the poll given its small sample size and the firm’s refusal to detail its participant selection criteria.

“Percentage of people who believe Yougov polls: 0%,” joked another respondent.

As with most such polls, the respondents are always heavily skewed towards older people with home phones who are more likely to support lockdown measures.

As we previously highlighted, the hysteria being peddled by the media and health technocrats to coerce the public into supporting the reintroduction of COVID restrictions deliberately omits the fact that the recent ‘spike’ in COVID cases was driven by the mass testing of schoolchildren.

Over the last week, cases have already begun to drop as the fearmongering alarmists are proven wrong yet again.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending