Connect with us

Coronavirus

Video: Tucker Carlson Blasts Fauci, WHO, Media For Lying About Coronavirus Lab Leak For A Year

“Pretty much every sane person acknowledges at this point that the government of China likely caused the single worst man-made disaster in human history.”

Published

on

Screenshot

Outspoken host Tucker Carlson outlined Monday how the possibility of a lab leak causing the coronavirus outbreak was dismissed and lied about for over a year by those directing the pandemic response, and is only now emerging as a serious prospect because of the persistence of those who refused to be silenced.

“Pretty much every sane person acknowledges at this point that the government of China likely caused the single worst man-made disaster in human history,” Carlson noted, citing the release of a US intelligence document acknowledging that workers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology were hospitalised in November 2019.

The host noted that Anthony Fauci has admitted that he had no idea about the revelations, even though they were first brought to light in January, and rumours about the workers getting sick have been known for over a year.

“Fauci’s own employers, the U.S. government, publicly released compelling evidence that the virus that he has devoted his life to fighting, did not come from food, but instead escaped from the very bio lab that Tony Fauci has sent American tax dollars to fund,” Carlson announced.

“Yet somehow Tony Fauci didn’t know this… Can we really believe that? No, of course, we can’t,” Carlson continued, adding “right around the time those Chinese researchers became the world’s first COVID patients, the government of Thailand contacted the CDC and Tony Fauci’s office to say its intelligence service had picked up ‘biological anomalies’ around the lab in Wuhan. In other words, there had been a leak.”

Carlson continued “several other allied foreign governments, including the governments of France and Australia, have gathered evidence showing the virus escaped from a Chinese lab. Yet Tony Fauci, who runs the whole thing, didn’t know any of this? Come on. Of course he did.”

“Fauci has known from the beginning the virus may very well have come from that lab. Many people have known that. Fauci just lied about it for more than a year,” Carlson urged.

Watch:

Carlson went on to explain how Fauci’s public statements regarding the outbreak and the Communist Chinese government are remarkable in this context.

“Tony Fauci was perfectly aware that China may have created this virus, and he knew for a fact that the government of China was lying, covering its tracks, and pushing the world health organization to do the same,” Carlson charged.

The host added that “the most galling part” of this is the fact that while Fauci and the health authorities lied, “those few journalists and scientists who told the truth about what happened in Wuhan were punished for telling the truth.”

“They were attacked by CNN, censored by Facebook, denounced by their colleagues. They were destroyed in some cases. Where’s their apology? Who’s paying into their reparations fund? No one of course.,” Carlson emphasised.

Carlson concluded by warning that “The WHO, which followed China’s instructions and told the world that COVID wasn’t really transmissible by air, now has the full support of the Biden administration.”

“This is despite the fact American intelligence can prove that the WHO lied, and people died as a result of those lies. Even as of now, the U.S. government has not launched any broad and serious investigation into where the coronavirus came from.” Carlson added.

In a separate Fox News broadcast Monday, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who has continually spoken about the evidence of a lab leak, expressed his disgust at witnessing government scientists over the past year dismissing the possibility of COVID-19 originating from a lab “when they surely must have seen the same information that I had seen.”

“That includes, certainly, Dr. Fauci as well,” Pompeo noted:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

Australia Blasted For Fielding Cricket Player Infected With COVID to Help Team Win Gold

Held its own COVID infected citizens in quarantine camps.

Published

on

Ryan Pierse via Getty Images

Australia, a country that imposed one of the harshest lockdowns on the planet that included housing their own citizens in COVID isolation camps, has come under fire after fielding a cricket player infected with COVID who helped their women’s team win gold at the Commonwealth Games.

“Tahlia McGrath was permitted to play at Edgbaston in Birmingham yesterday despite testing positive,” reports the Daily Mail.

“She bowled and batted in the match and also took the catch that dismissed India’s star opener Shafali Verma as the Southern Stars took gold.”

To maintain the security theater surrounding the virus, McGrath wore a face mask while standing on the podium during the medals ceremony, but not during the match.

She also initially avoided celebrating with team mates after taking a catch, but then “jumped into the huddle and hugged her teammates” when they won the game.

“When you’re part of a game that’s so thrilling like that, all you want to do [is celebrate] and at the end screw it, if we get Covid, so be it,” said bowler Megan Schutt.

McGrath was allowed to take part despite former Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison having spent $2 billion dollars on COVID quarantine facilities across the country that are now empty.

While Australia will rightly face charges of hypocrisy for fielding the player after having at one point placed its own COVID-infected citizens in detention camps, the story goes a little deeper.

This emphasizes how COVID is now so mild and weakened that sports athletes can be infected with it and still perform and win at the top level.

McGrath reported having “mild symptoms” after being infected and was fit enough to compete, meaning she probably had a minor sore throat and some sniffles, which is basically now what COVID has become.

No doubt that will all be forgotten later this year, when countries re-introduce COVID restrictions despite the fact that the virus is now less problematic than the flu and even the common cold in many cases.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Head Of The Lancet’s COVID-19 Investigation Is ‘Convinced’ It Came Out Of A Lab

Charges that a real investigation is being blocked

Published

on

Steve Watson

Carlos Lujan/Europa Press via Getty Images

The head of the preeminent scientific journal The Lancet’s COVID-19 origins Commission is ‘convinced’ that the virus came out of a lab and says that a real investigation is being blocked.

Professor Jeffrey Sachs told Current Affairs that he is “pretty convinced [COVID-19] came out of US lab biotechnology” and has warned that ongoing research could lead to another pandemic outbreak.

Sachs notes that scientists who dismissed the lab leak theory did so “before they had done any research at all,” adding “they’re creating a narrative. And they’re denying the alternative hypothesis without looking closely at it.”

Sachs points to the ‘gain of function’ research and the genetic markers found in the SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus that indicate it was manipulated to be more deadly.

“What’s interesting, and concerning if I may say so, is that the research that was underway very actively and being promoted, was to insert furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses to see what would happen. Oops!” Sachs states.

“They’re not looking,” Sachs says of scientists who dismiss the lab leak, adding “They just keep telling us, ‘Look at the market, look at the market, look at the market!’ But they don’t address this alternative. They don’t even look at the data. They don’t even ask questions. And the truth is from the beginning, they haven’t asked the real questions.”

Sachs further labels the efforts to distract from the lab research as “misdirection” and “sleight of hand”.

“There is a huge amount of reason to believe that that research was underway. Because there are published papers on this. There are interviews on this. There are research proposals. But NIH isn’t talking. It’s not asking. And these scientists have never asked either,” Sachs further asserts.

He continues, “From the very first day, they have kept hidden from view the alternative. And when they discuss the alternative, they don’t discuss the research program. They discuss complete straw men about the lab, not the actual kind of research that was underway, which was to stick furin cleavage sites into SARS-like viruses in a way that could have created SARS-Cov-2.”

“What I’m calling for is not the conclusion. I’m calling for the investigation,” Sachs urges, adding “Finally, after two and a half years of this, it’s time to fess up that it might have come out of a lab and here’s the data that we need to know to find out whether it did.”

Sachs also addresses EcoHealth Alliance and Peter Daszak, noting that he originally personally appointed Daszak to chair the task force of the Lancet’s pandemic commission.

Sachs says “I realized he [Daszak] was not telling me the truth. And it took me some months, but the more I saw it, the more I resented it. And so I told him, ‘Look, you have to leave.'”

Sachs adds that once he fired Daszak, other scientists began attacking him.

“I asked them: “What are your connections with all of this?” They didn’t tell me. Then when the Freedom of Information Act released some of these documents that NIH had been hiding from the public, I saw that people that were attacking me were also part of this thing. So I disbanded that whole task force,” Sachs notes.

“So my own experience was to witness close up how they’re not talking. And they’re trying to keep our eyes on something else. And away from even asking the questions that we’re talking about,” Sachs further warns.

Sachs concludes that he “Doesn’t trust” the governments and scientists who are dismissing the lab leak theory, adding “I want to know. Because even what we know of the dangerous research is enough to raise a lot of questions of responsibility for the future. And to pose the question: ‘Hey, what other viruses are you guys working on? What should we know?'”

“I want to know what’s being done. I want to know what other governments are doing, too, not just ours. I want some global control over this stuff,” Sachs further urges.

The professor finally calls for “a bipartisan congressional oversight investigation that has subpoena power,” urging “Give us your lab records, your notebooks, your data files of virus strains, and so forth.”

As we have highlighted, this is what Senator Rand Paul is pursuing relentlessly.

Following an initial hearing last week before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee, Paul revealed that there is a committee that is supposed to oversee experimentation with potentially lethal viruses, but that it is above the oversight of Congress.

“We don’t know the names. We don’t know that they ever meet, and we don’t have any records of their meetings,” the Senator noted, adding “It’s top-secret. Congress is not allowed to know. So whether the committee actually exists, we’re uncertain.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Coronavirus

    Quadruple Vaxxed German Health Minister Tests Positive For COVID

    Now we wait for him to thank the vaccine.

    Published

    on

    Pool via Getty Images

    German Health Minister Karl Lauterbach, who is quadruple vaxxed and a strong proponent of face masks, has tested positive for COVID-19.

    The German Health Ministry said in a statement that Lauterbach is displaying mild symptoms and is currently working from self-isolation at home.

    “Lauterbach, 59 and a Social Democrat member, has received four doses of the COVID vaccine,” reports Deutsche Welle.

    100 per cent safe and effective!

    The ministry responded by asserting that Lauterbach being infected “shows that with the highly contagious omicron variant, infection cannot be completely ruled out, even with extreme caution.”

    Or in other words, the vaccine is completely useless at stopping the spread of the virus, which has now weakened to become less troublesome than the common cold, but get your booster anyway because Pfizer has profit margins to reach.

    Now we await the obligatory statement from Lauterbach reacting to his COVID diagnosis by thanking the efficacy of the vaccine.

    As we previously highlighted, despite winter being months away, Germany has already announced it will re-introduce COVID restrictions anyway.

    Negative COVID tests will be required to enter hospitals or care homes and face masks, despite there being zero evidence that they work, will be compulsory on on long-distance trains and airplanes.

    Last year, we highlighted how the editor-in-chief of Germany’s top newspaper Bild apologized for the news outlet’s fear-driven coverage of COVID, specifically to children who were told “that they were going to murder their grandma.”

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending