Connect with us

Coronavirus

Video: Biden White House Refuses To Investigate COVID Origin; Warns Americans Off Lab Leak Theory

“We don’t have enough information to draw a conclusion about the origins”

Published

on

Win McNamee/Getty Images

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki declared Monday that evidence pointing to a Chinese lab leak causing the coronavirus pandemic does not constitute “enough data and information to jump to a conclusion,” and indicated that the US will not conduct its own investigation.

When Psaki was asked by Fox News reporter Peter Doocy if the White House will throw its weight behind a US led investigation into the origin of the outbreak, she responded “I think you’re misunderstanding how this process actually works.”

“With 589,920 dead Americans at what point does President Biden say we don’t want to wait for the WHO effort, we don’t know what they’re doing, this needs to be an American-led effort to get to the bottom of what happened?” Doocy had asked. 

“We need access to the underlying data and information in order to have that investigation,” Psaki added, indicating that it will not happen.

“What we can’t do, and what I would caution anyone doing, is leaping ahead of an actual international process,” Psaki also said, while refusing to comment on the release of a previously undisclosed intelligence report highlighting that three researchers from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology were hospitalized in November 2019 with coronavirus symptoms.

“[W]e’re hopeful that WHO can move into a more transparent, independent phase two investigation,” Psaki added, indicating that the Biden administration is still putting confidence in the global health body, despite its documented repeated failings.

“We have repeatedly called for the WHO to support an expert-driven evaluation of the pandemic’s origins that is free from interference or politicization,” Psaki continued.

“We don’t have enough information to draw a conclusion about the origins,” Psaki claimed, adding “We need data. We need an independent investigation. And that’s exactly what we’ve been calling for.”

Doocy intercede, asking “So is there any amount of casualties from COVID in this country that would make you not want to wait for an international effort?”

Psaki responded “I think the family members of the loved ones whose lives have been lost and deserve accurate information, data, not the jumping to a conclusion without having the information necessary to conclude what the origins are.”

Watch:

The WHO previously complained that it had ‘not been invited’ by China to investigate the outbreak, and has continually been criticised for propping up Communist Party talking points.

As we previously highlighted, after spending months trying to negotiate a visit, WHO officials largely absolved China of blame for the COVID-19 pandemic after visiting a virus lab in Wuhan for just 3 hours.

WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus warned Monday that it is an “evolutionary certainty” that an even worse pandemic is coming in the future.

“Make no mistake, this will not be the last time the world faces the threat of pandemic,” Tedros said, adding “there will be another virus with the potential to be more transmittable and more deadly than this one.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

Danish Health Minister Threatens to “Shut Down Society” if More People Don’t Get Vaccinated

Opposition calls announcement a “completely wild message.”

Published

on

PHILIP DAVALI via Getty Images

The Danish health minister is threatening to “shut down society” if more people don’t get vaccinated after the country experienced a COVID spike despite over 75 per cent of the population being fully vaccinated.

As we highlighted on Monday, Denmark just suffered its worse COVID case load since May, while the virus reproduction (R number) also jumped to 2.01, which is the highest level since January.

Over 75 per cent of Denmark’s 5.8 million inhabitants have been fully vaccinated.

Despite the fact that 85 per cent of people over the age of 12 are vaccinated, Denmark has seen more than 1,000 daily cases of COVID for a week straight.

Now authorities are threatening to “shut down society,” according to opposition party health spokesman Martin Geertsen, if more Danes don’t take the shot.

“If we are to keep Denmark open, we must have more people get the vaccine,” said Health Minister Magnus Heunicke

Although Heunicke said the vaccine would remain voluntary, he ominously warned the unvaccinated that their refusal to get the jab “no longer works.”

Geertsen said the government was breaking its promise to eliminate lockdowns once a high proportion of the population had been vaccinated, adding that Heunicke was sending a “completely wild message.”

Last year, Danish authorities tried to pass a law that would have allowed the forced vaccination of anyone, with police being used to physically detain people and hold them down while being jabbed, but the effort was abandoned after mass protests.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Unvaccinated People to be Banned From Berlin Christmas Markets

Option to provide negative COVID test removed.

Published

on

JOHN MACDOUGALL via Getty Images

Unvaccinated people will be banned from visiting Berlin’s famous Christmas markets, with even the option of providing a negative COVID test likely to be removed.

Despite being located outdoors, officials have approved strict entry requirements for the festive events which will see those who haven’t received the jab turned away.

“Under a strict ‘2G’ model, those over the age of 12 must be double vaccinated or recovered from the virus and would be denied entry even if they have a negative Covid-19 test,” reports the Daily Mail.

Visitors to the markets must also wear face masks and observe social distancing despite the event being held in the open air.

Both the WeihnachtsZauber market at Gendarmenmarkt and the Weinachtsmarkt at Roten Rathaus have announced they will enforce the strictest policy, despite being given an option to be more lenient and allow attendees to provide a negative COVID test result.

The fact that the option to provide a negative test is being removed is utterly stupid given that vaccinated people can still transmit the virus.

It also illustrates how the real agenda has little to do with public health and everything to do with coercing mass compliance.

Despite the waning effectiveness of vaccines, governments across the world are imposing segregation on societies by weaponizing medical apartheid to institutionally discriminate against an oppressed minority (the unvaccinated).

As we previously highlighted, Austria is threatening to impose a new lockdown for the unvaccinated if occupation of ICU beds rises to a certain level.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Dubious YouGov Poll Says Vast Majority of Brits Support COVID Restrictions

Reality begs to differ.

Published

on

Mike Kemp via Getty Images

Another dubious YouGov poll has found that the vast majority of Brits support the reintroduction of COVID restrictions such as mask mandates, despite little evidence of that being practiced in the real world.

With lockdown fetishists attempting to pressure the government into reversing so-called “freedom day,” when mask mandates and other restrictions were lifted, a new survey was released claiming that the idea had widespread support from the British public.

According to the poll, 81 per cent support mandatory masks on public transport, while 76 per cent support the same rule in shops. 67 per cent want mandatory social distancing in pubs and restaurants.

“More nonsense, no ones doing any of this NOW,” pointed out Adam Brooks. “I suggest these are either manipulated polls or are just people who do not go out.”

Indeed, a previous poll by YouGov claimed only 60% were still wearing face masks in public.

That figure is also likely inflated by those who want to give the ‘responsible’ answer, no matter whether they actually wear masks or not.

In reality, anyone who lives in major cities like London (as I do) can tell you that even with the sustained fearmongering of the media, a small minority are wearing masks outside while inside shops the figure is roughly 50 per cent. Inside pubs, it’s barely 10 per cent.

Social distancing inside pubs is also virtually non-existent at this point.

As Maajid Nawaz points out, YouGov poll results about COVID-19 have long been held in suspicion given that its founder is former UK vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi MP.

The firm’s major shareholder is Blackrock, a transnational investment firm which The New Republic wrote “was having a very good pandemic” by casting “itself as socially responsible.”

Last year, BlackRock CEO Larry Fink said that Americans should wear face masks if they wished to see an economic recovery.

Others questioned the reliability of the poll given its small sample size and the firm’s refusal to detail its participant selection criteria.

“Percentage of people who believe Yougov polls: 0%,” joked another respondent.

As with most such polls, the respondents are always heavily skewed towards older people with home phones who are more likely to support lockdown measures.

As we previously highlighted, the hysteria being peddled by the media and health technocrats to coerce the public into supporting the reintroduction of COVID restrictions deliberately omits the fact that the recent ‘spike’ in COVID cases was driven by the mass testing of schoolchildren.

Over the last week, cases have already begun to drop as the fearmongering alarmists are proven wrong yet again.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending