Connect with us

Coronavirus

Intelligence Report Reveals Wuhan Lab Workers Got Sick In November 2019

More key evidence supporting lab leak theory emerges

Published

on

Feature China/Barcroft Media via Getty Images

A previously unseen US intelligence report has revealed that at least three researchers working at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where coronavirus experiments were being conducted, were hospitalised in mid November 2019 with symptoms matching those of COVID.

The revelations lend yet more credence to the notion that the pandemic was caused by a lab leak and did not emerge naturally.

The Wall Street Journal reports that “The disclosure of the number of researchers, the timing of their illnesses and their hospital visits come on the eve of a meeting of the World Health Organization’s decision-making body, which is expected to discuss the next phase of an investigation into Covid-19’s origins.”

The report also notes “The details of the reporting go beyond a State Department fact sheet, issued during the final days of the Trump administration, which said that several researchers at the lab, a center for the study of coronaviruses and other pathogens, became sick in autumn 2019 ‘with symptoms consistent with both Covid-19 and common seasonal illness.’”

According to the Journal, the intelligence comes from multiple sources and is “very precise.”

As we reported back in January, as Trump was leaving office he promised more ‘Bombshell’ evidence would emerge linking the outbreak to the Wuhan lab and the Chinese military.

Chinese virologists fled Hong Kong some time ago and effectively defected to the West, providing evidence against the Chinese Communist Party concerning its role in the COVID-19 pandemic. It is possible that this information came from those researchers, one of whom formerly worked in the Wuhan lab.

The new details contradict Chinese government claims that the first cases of the virus were not observed until December 8th 2019. They also dovetail with previously unconfirmed claims by the South China Morning Post that there exists Chinese government data documenting initial cases on November 17, 2019, more than three weeks earlier.

Commenting on the revelations, David Asher, the State Department’s former lead investigator on the origins of the virus said it is “very doubtful that three people in highly protected circumstances” all became sick with “severe conditions all in the same week, and it didn’t have anything to do with the coronavirus.”

Asher has previously said that the intelligence points to an involvement of the Chinese military conducting bioweapons research at the lab.

“Motive, cover-up, conspiracy, all the hallmarks of guilt are associated with this. And the fact that the initial cluster of victims surrounded the very institute that was doing the highly dangerous, if not dubious research is significant,” Asher said.

China’s Foreign Ministry has responded to the developments by issuing a response insisting that there were no reported Covid-19 cases among staff and students at the virology institute.

Last week, GOP representatives on the House Intelligence Committee demanded an update from the White House and the Director of National Intelligence on the possibility that the coronavirus leaked from the lab in Wuhan.

The Republicans, led by Ranking Member Devin Nunes also want access to any intelligence on the “gain of function” research that was undertaken at the Wuhan lab in conjunction with US agencies.

Even Biden’s own CDC Director said this week that there is a “possibility” that the COVID-19 virus was leaked from the Wuhan lab.

Leftist media and ‘fact checking’ outlets have repeatedly dismissed the notion as a ‘conspiracy theory’, but are now doing an about face on the matter.

As Infowars reported in April 2020, the NIH awarded a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to conduct coronavirus gain of function research.

Additionally, the results of the US-backed gain of function research at Wuhan was published in 2017 under the heading, “Discovery of a rich gene pool of bat SARS-related coronaviruses provides new insights into the origin of SARS coronavirus.”

White House Medical advisor Dr Anthony Fauci has come under increased scrutiny as the NIH’s involvement with the Wuhan lab is being called into question.

Fauci is now backtracking on previous dismissals of the lab leak theory, and even admitting to his own involvement in the research that was going on there.

As we reported earlier in the year, top US National Security officials have indicated that they believe the most credible theory on the origin of COVID-19 is that it escaped from the Chinese laboratory.

It previously emerged that the Wuhan lab had held a coronavirus sample that was 96.2 per cent the same as Covid-19 for almost a decade. This prompted the speculation about the origin of the virus.

In addition, previous reports have suggested that the Institute took a shipment of some of the world’s deadliest pathogens just weeks before the outbreak of the coronavirus. It is also known that the lab was tampering with natural pathogens and mutating them to become more infectious.

The notion of the virus coming from the Wuhan lab is not some fringe conspiracy theory, rather it has been advocated by leading scientific, intelligence and political figures globally.

Former CDC director Robert Redfield, a leading virologist, told CNN in March that he believes the coronavirus may have escaped from the Wuhan lab as far back as September 2019.

A prominent German scientist with the University of Hamburg released findings in February of a year long study that concludes the most likely cause of the coronavirus pandemic was a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Several other prominent researchers and scientists have also noted that the lab must be investigated.

A select group of the world’s leading scientists recently penned an open letter urging more investigation into the possibility that the coronavirus pandemic was caused by a leak from the Institute, saying that the World Health Organisation has dismissed the notion without proper consideration.

Other Intelligence figures across the globe have also called for the Wuhan lab to be investigated.

The WHO previously complained that it had ‘not been invited’ by China to investigate the outbreak, and has continually been criticised for propping up Communist Party talking points.

As we previously highlighted, after spending months trying to negotiate a visit, WHO officials largely absolved China of blame for the COVID-19 pandemic after visiting a virus lab in Wuhan for just 3 hours.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

China Suggests it Could Maintain ‘Zero COVID’ Policy For 5 Years

Article censored after public alarm.

Published

on

Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

China has suggested it will maintain its controversial ‘zero COVID’ policy for at least 5 years, eschewing natural immunity and guaranteeing repeated rounds of new lockdowns.

“In the next five years, Beijing will unremittingly grasp the normalization of epidemic prevention and control,” said a story published by Beijing Daily.

The article quoted Cai Qi, the Communist Party of China’s secretary in Beijing and a former mayor of the city, who said that ‘zero COVID’ approach would remain in place for 5 years.

After the story prompted alarm, reference to “five years” was removed from the piece and the hashtag related to it was censored by social media giant Weibo.

“Monday’s announcement and the subsequent amendment sparked anger and confusion among Beijing residents online,” reports the Guardian. “Most commenters appeared unsurprised at the prospect of the system continuing for another half-decade, but few were supportive of the idea.”

Although western experts severely doubt official numbers coming out of China, Beijing claimed success in limiting COVID deaths by enforcing the policy throughout 2021.

However, this meant that China never achieved anything like herd immunity, and at one stage the Omicron variant caused more more coronavirus cases in Shanghai in four weeks than in the previous two years of the entire pandemic.

Back in May, World Health Organization Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus suggested that China would be better off if it abandoned the policy, but Beijing refused to budge.

As we previously highlighted, the only way of enforcing a ‘zero COVID’ policy is via brutal authoritarianism.

In Shanghai, children were separated from their parents in quarantine facilities and others were left without urgent treatment like kidney dialysis.

Panic buying of food also became a common occurrence as the anger threatened to spill over into widespread civil unrest.

Former UK government COVID-19 advisor Neil Ferguson previously admitted that he thought “we couldn’t get away with” imposing Communist Chinese-style lockdowns in Europe because they were too draconian, and yet it happened anyway.

“It’s a communist one party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought,” said Ferguson.

“And then Italy did it. And we realised we could,” he added.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Germany to Make Mask Mandates Permanent Every Winter

Not just this year, every year!

Published

on

Germany wants to make masks permanent in winter.

Not just this year, every year!

There’s nothing so permanent as a temporary government program.

Please share this video! https://youtu.be/IRWfVc9nR4M

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Doctor Criticized Over Tweets Showing His Baby Wearing Face Mask, Filtration Device on Pram

“We will definitely be getting our baby VAXED TO THE MAX ASAP.”

Published

on

Dr. Greg Kelly/Twitter

A pediatrician has attracted controversy for Twitter posts in which he reveals how he makes his baby wear face masks and uses an air filter contraption attached to a pram to ‘protect’ against COVID-19.

Dr. Greg Kelly, who has over 22,000 followers and includes his pronouns in his bio, is an ICU specialist based in Australia who is still arguing for vehement COVID restrictions to remain in place despite the fact that the pandemic appears to be coming to an end.

In one tweet, Kelly posted an image of his small baby wearing a face mask complaining that it is not working out well because the infant keeps pulling it off and sucking on it from the inside.

In another post, the doctor brags about covering the entirety of the baby’s pram with a sophisticated air filtration device.

“Thread on 2 months of use of a discreet home made portable HEPA filter aka “Pram-PAPR” using unmodified off-the-shelf equipment to put a layer of #COVID19 protection around our 6 month old baby,” tweeted Kelly.

In another tweet in the same thread, Kelly says that once COVID vaccines are approved for babies, “We will definitely be getting our baby VAXED TO THE MAX ASAP.”

As we have previously highlighted, COVID lockdowns and the wearing of face masks have both caused serious development disorders in children and babies.

Speech therapists have warned that both factors have caused a massive spike in children suffering from speech and cognitive problems.

Parents are describing their children’s speech problems as “COVID delayed,” with face coverings the primary cause of their speaking skills being seriously impaired.

A study by researchers at Brown University found that mean IQ scores of young children born during the pandemic have tumbled by as much as 22 points while verbal, motor and cognitive performance have all suffered as a result of lockdown.

A separate study by the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists found that “repeated lockdowns had left young children without the chance to play and learn how to communicate, setting back their development.”

As we highlighted earlier this week, another study set to be published by the Times newspaper found that thanks to social isolation caused by lockdown, many children entering elementary school are unable to say their own name.

Respondents to Kelly’s tweets expressed a mixture of bafflement and revulsion.

“Lock these freaks up,” said one.

“I don’t think that parents in tropical countries go this far to protect their children from malaria,” added another.

“I read this entire thread desperately hoping it might be a deep cut exercise in trolling (especially the fallout shelter bassinet, good grief) because I’m not yet ready to grapple with how mentally ill and publicly deranged parts of the medical establishment have become,” remarked another.

“Child abuse,” summarized another.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending