Connect with us

Uncategorized

UK Government To Send Private Security To Homes Of Returning Holidaymakers To Enforce Quarantine

Hired heavies will be knocking on 10,000 doors per day according to British Home Secretary

Published

on

KatarzynaBialasiewicz / Getty Images

The British government has claimed that it intends to send private security contractors to knock on the doors of anyone returning from holidays to make sure they are quarantining upon their return, as required by law.

Home Secretary Priti Patel announced Wednesday that those returning from destinations that have not been added to the government’s ‘green list’ should expect to be checked on at their homes.

The warning comes after the government lifted international travel restrictions on Monday, allowing people to go on holiday, but with extensive caveats.

Patel claimed that 10,000 checks will be conducted every day by private contractors hired via the firm Mitie, and if people are found to be flouting quarantine or acting noncompliant, police will be called to deal with them, with the authorisation to issue fines of up to £10,000.

The government has decreed that a negative PCR test and ten day quarantine is required for anyone returning from countries it has not deemed to be completely safe to visit, including the popular destinations of The U.S., France, Spain and Greece.

Those returning will then have to take a further two PCR tests (at their own expense) and test negative to be allowed out of their houses after the ten day period.

“People will not go unchecked,” Patel threatened. adding “Significant resources have been put in place – millions of pounds – in terms of the follow-up checking of people around their testing and making sure they stay at home. It has been stepped up.”

Discouraging travel to so called ‘amber list’ countries, Transport Secretary Grant Shapps told Sky News Thursday that “You’ve got to quarantine. People will come to your house to check your quarantine. It’s expensive. We’re not at the stage of saying to people, go to those places on holiday. Please don’t.”

Health Secretary Matt Hancock also claimed that the door to door checks are already underway, with 30,000 being conducted last week.

Boris Johnson told MPs yesterday that visits to medium-risk destinations are only acceptable in ‘extreme circumstances’. 

The announcement came after millions of people had already booked trips to the destinations, and in many cases have already arrived there, prompting fury from travellers, airlines and booking agents.

Julia Lo Bue-Said, of Advantage Travel Partnership described the government’s actions as “typical nanny state tactics.”

She added “Surely the British public can make up their own mind if they wish to quarantine in order to visit an amber country. As long as protocols are followed, testing is in place and rules in the destination are adhered to we see no reason why we cannot be allowed to travel safely to amber destinations for leisure. Otherwise, make those amber countries red.”

In related news, it has been revealed that UK ‘Covid passports’ officially rolled out for use during international travel will eventually be used domestically to restrict the movement of the population, according to the small print on the NHS website.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Uncategorized

Video: Man Ordered To Leave Televised Q&A For Expressing Wrongthink On Russia

“It was a rogue question”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

A Russian-Australian man was told to leave a television studio after he asked a ‘rogue’ question and pointed out that there is an alternative narrative to be considered surrounding the conflict in Ukraine.

The audience member Sasha Gillies-Lekakis was speaking on a live Australian debate show when he expressed support for Russia’s actions in Ukraine, angering other audience members and surprising the host of the show, Stan Grant.

“As someone who comes from the Russian community here in Australia, I’ve been pretty outraged by the narrative depicted by our media, with Ukraine as the good guy and Russia as the bad guy,” Gillies-Lekakis said.

“Believe it or not, there are a lot of Russians here and around the world that support what Putin’s doing in Ukraine, myself included,” he added before claiming that Ukraine has previously “besieged” the Russian populations in Donetsk and Luhansk, killing thousands of people.

Other audience members heckled him and yelled ‘propaganda’ and ‘lies’, while the host Grant moved the program on.

Around twenty minutes later Grant returned to Gillies-Lekakis and said he had ‘thought about it’ and wasn’t comfortable allowing him to stay in the studio.

“Something has been bothering me,” Grant said, adding “people here have been talking about family who are suffering and people who are dying. Can I just say – I’m just not comfortable with you being here. Could you please leave?”

“You can ask a question, but we cannot advocate violence. I should have asked you to leave then. It‘s been playing on my mind and, I’m sorry, but I have to ask you to leave,” the host added.

Watch:

Here is the question with the panel of guests reacting, before Grant asked Gillies-Lekakis to leave:

Grant later stated “we can’t have anyone who is sanctioning, supporting, violence and killing of people. So I‘m sorry for the disruption. It was not a vetted question. It was a rogue question. It’s not good.”

In a now removed Facebook post, Gillies-Lekakis explained that he “supports Putin’s grievances regarding the breaking of the Minsk Peace Agreement by Ukraine and the ensuing loss of life, particularly in the Russian-populated areas of the Donbas”.

He added, “My question, furthermore, sought to question why these Russian deaths were seemingly less important compared to Ukrainian casualties in our media coverage, and whether the panellists thought there was any hypocrisy in their positions as a result.”

“This is reflected in my question as published on the Q+A website. Unfortunately, I was unable to fully finish asking my question nor clarify myself despite trying, and so believe that my words were misrepresented and incomplete,” he further wrote.

Gillies-Lekakis further noted that his question was not ‘rogue’ and was submitted to the show’s producers beforehand, adding that he wasn’t able to ask it in full before being interrupted.

“The only addition I made to my question when actually delivering it was my reference to the Azhov Battalion (7-8 words roughly), and some sentences were left out towards the end as I was interrupted,” he said.

He added, “If this small change to my question amounts to it being ‘rogue’, as was claimed, once again I apologise. However, I find this difficult to reconcile with the fact that other guests were given the chance to speak at length, off-script, on the Russia-Ukraine situation.”

He said the Q+A host was “disappointing and unprofessional” and accused the network ABC of “questionable conduct” during the night.

“I am genuinely sorry that things took the turn they did … if my question was not appropriate for the show after being vetted and edited, I wonder why I was invited at all,” he noted, adding “I would like to say that I had no intention whatsoever of offending anyone, and so would like to sincerely apologise for any distress my comments may have caused.”

The incident has unsurprisingly caused division on social media, with some arguing these questions and opinions must be debated, while others proclaimed to do so is to support the bombardment and murder of innocent people:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Uncategorized

    Report: Locked Down Australians’ Alcohol Intake Monitored And Restricted By The State

    “Excess alcohol is being confiscated until lockdown rules are lifted.”

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Kolbz / Getty Images

    According to a report by NCA NewsWire, Australians in lock down are being monitored by the government with particular regards to their alcohol intake, which is now subject to restrictions by the state.

    The report notes that “Residents in apartment blocks locked-down by NSW (New South Wales) Health are having their alcohol deliveries policed as part of a policy to limit the number of drinks being consumed each day.”

    Residents have been told that they are only allowed “six beers or pre-mixed drinks or one bottle of wine” per day.

    The report states that the justification for the policy is to “control” buildings and “ensure the safety of health staff and residents”.

    As if it isn’t enough to already be confined to their own domiciles endlessly, even when only one case of COVID is registered, the government is now rummaging through deliveries to check that people are not ordering what it deems to be too much booze.

    The report even notes “Excess alcohol is being confiscated until lockdown rules are lifted.”

    “They are searching all bags and things coming into the building … They confiscated a series of gifts. So things like bottles of spirits, we weren’t allowed to have those and we still (aren’t),” Common Ground resident Robin Elhaj said.

    As we reported earlier, Australians who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine will remain under lockdown indefinitely while those who have been jabbed will see some of their freedoms return, with Premier Gladys Berejiklian telling unjabbed Aussies, “You have been warned!”

    In addition, Australian public health chief Dr. Kerry Chant remarked, “We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the New World Order.”

    Australia has gone from a freedom loving country to something that more resembles North Korea in the space of one year.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Hot News

    VIRAL VIDEO: Joe Biden Denounces Crack While Hunter Smokes Pipe For Breakfast

    Where’s the media coverage?

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    A split screen video of Joe Biden speaking in favour of harsh punishments for possessing crack cocaine while his son Hunter Biden smokes a pipe for breakfast has gone viral. Meanwhile there is zero media coverage of the latest embarrassing footage to emerge.

    The footage of Joe Biden dates from 1991, but has been placed alongside a newly unearthed video of Hunter Biden smoking crack after having an argument with his dead brother’s wife, who he was also reportedly having an affair with.

    Here’s the side by side video:

    Here’s the original Hunter Biden footage:

    Many have pointed out that this footage should really be newsworthy, but there hasn’t been a peep from the establishment gatekeepers:

    Imagine if it was one of Donald Trump’s sons smoking crack at 9am.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending