Connect with us

Uncategorized

Biden’s CDC Director Says Lab Origin of COVID-19 a “Possibility”

No longer a “conspiracy theory.”

Published

on

Pool via Getty Images

During a hearing on the pandemic, Joe Biden’s CDC Director Rochelle Walensky acknowledged that there is a “possibility” that the COVID-19 virus was leaked from the Wuhan lab.

After asserting that most coronaviruses have an “animal origin,” Walensky was pressed by Senator John Kennedy into addressing “other possibilities.”

“Certainly a lab-based origin is one possibility,” said Walensky.

Last week, we highlighted an open letter signed by a group of the world’s leading scientists urging further investigation into the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

As we previously noted, after spending months trying to negotiate a visit, WHO officials largely absolved China of blame for the COVID-19 pandemic after visiting a virus lab in Wuhan for just 3 hours.

In the early weeks of the pandemic, the WHO regurgitated Chinese propaganda that there was no human to human transmission of COVID and even after acknowledging there was, the health body suggested it was racist for countries to impose border controls.

Earlier this month, an independent body ruled that the WHO could have saved 3 million lives if it had urged travel restrictions earlier.

Walensky’s predecessor Robert Redfield, who served under Donald Trump, also discussed the lab leak origin of COVID during an interview with CNN in March when he said it was the “most likely” explanation.

A prominent German scientist with the University of Hamburg also released findings in February of a year long study that concludes the most likely cause of the coronavirus pandemic was a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The establishment press and social media networks have previously attempted to bury questions about the lab origin of COVID by declaring them “conspiracy theories” and censoring information, but now there are too many prominent voices making the same argument for that to continue.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Uncategorized

Video: Thermal Drone Footage Shows Army Of Illegals Entering U.S.

“It happens every morning”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

Footage captured by a thermal drone shows an army of illegal migrants entering the U.S. at Eagle Pass, Texas, yesterday with the reporter who captured the footage noting that it happens “every morning”.

The video shows scores of migrants lined up ready to cross into the U.S. under cover of darkness.

Fox News reporter Bill Melugin tweeted out the footage Thursday, noting that there have been over 1,400 crossings in the Del Rio sector alone in the past 24 hours, and close to seventy thousand since the beginning of last month.

Texas GOP ~Senator Ted Cruz commented on the footage, noting that “5,000,000 illegal aliens have crossed the border since Joe Biden was elected.”

Last week, similar footage captured migrants streaming into Eagle Pass basically unimpeded.

Speaking last week, Melugin urged that he witnesses the same thing happen every morning “with no resistance” on either side of the border.

Melugin noted that many of the migrants he speaks to repeat the same phrase, “Joe Biden es el major”.

Melugin recently highlighted newly released CBP numbers showing close to a quarter of a million encounters with migrants at the border in October alone, with 64,000 recorded “gotaways”.

As we highlighted last month, newly published federal data revealed that close to a hundred individuals listed on the FBI terror watchlist have been apprehended at the Southern border in the last year, a record high and a huge uptick in recent months.

Federal Data Quietly Reveals 100 Terror Suspects Caught At Southern Border

The data was highlighted by Melugin, as he noted that the figure is almost four times the previous five years combined:

Previous data from 2019 indicated that zero terror suspects had been encountered at the border.

Earlier this week, DHS Secretary Mayorkas laughably insisted that the southern border is secure:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Health

    Video: NBC News Advises Parents To Keep Kids Away From “Unvaccinated Individuals”

    Medical correspondent falsely claims “we don’t know why” more kids are getting sick from respiratory viruses

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    As winter looms, NBC News has some top tips for parents who are concerned about their children catching respiratory viruses… keep them away from the dirty unvaccinated people.

    In a recent segment, an infographic advised that those who want to “protect” their children should wash hands, stay home, get vaccines and “avoid physical interaction with unvaccinated individuals.”

    There is no actual evidence that unvaccinated individuals are more at risk of transmitting COVID or that the vaccines prevent the spread of the virus, but never mind that inconvenient distraction.

    The anchors then asked medical correspondent Dr. John Torres why more children are now so susceptible to RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), to which he responded “we don’t exactly know why.”

    That is also not true, given that the CDC recently issued a report highlighting how a record number of children are now being hospitalised with common colds due to weakened immune systems.

    Commenting on the findings, Dr Scott Roberts, a medical director at Yale University stated that lockdowns impacted the ability of children to build up immunity to common illnesses.

    “There are two implications to this,” the doctor said, explaining “First, the gap gives time for the viruses to mutate even further to cause more severe disease.”

    “And second, whatever immunity was built up to those viruses’ it will have waned making the immune response now much less potent,” Roberts added.

    The doctor also noted that children, including his own son are now getting “constant infections.”

    The CDC data is consistent with research by scientists at Yale who warned that it is not normal to see children with combinations of seven common viruses, including adenovirus, rhinovirus, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), human metapneumovirus, influenza and parainfluenza, as well as COVID-19.

    But whatever, keeping your kids safely locked away at home and away from the unvaccinated is the smart move.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Uncategorized

    “Chief Twit” Musk Reportedly Orders Job Cuts Across Twitter

    Published

    on

    Zero Hedge

    Win McNamee/Getty Images

    Twitter’s workforce is expected to be gutted as soon as today, four people with direct knowledge of the matter told NYTimes. Managers of the social media platform have been asked to create lists of employees to cut. 

    Billionaire Elon Musk, who became “Chief Twit” on Thursday after finalizing the deal to purchase Twitter for $44 billion, immediately ordered company-wide cutsThe people in the know weren’t entirely sure about the scale of the layoffs. 

    Musk has recently said that he planned to cut 75% of the company’s 7,500 employees, leaving a workforce of approximately 2,000. 

    ‘FIRED’ Trends And Celebratory ‘Offensive’ Tweets Are Unleashed As Musk Sacks Woke Censorship Kingpins

    The layoffs would occur before Nov. 1, when employees are scheduled to receive stock grants as compensation. Musk could avoid paying the grants by laying off workers before that date. 

    On Wednesday, Musk walked into Twitter’s San Francisco headquarters carrying a kitchen sink in preparation for his takeover. He tweeted: “Entering Twitter HQ – let that sink in!” 

    The world’s richest man also changed his Twitter bio to “Chief Twit.”

    Musk has already fired Twitter’s chief executive, chief financial officer, and other executives.

    This post was originally published at Zero Hedge

    Continue Reading

    Trending