Connect with us

Entertainment

Comedian John Cleese ‘Apologises’ For Making “Fun Of White English People”

While many lauded Cleese for his response, the woke mob immediately jumped on and accused him of white privilege

Published

on

Dave J Hogan/Getty Images

Monty Python star John Cleese has caused a stir once again by tweeting out an ‘apology’ for using ‘white English people’ as the butt of the joke in past sketches, a reaction to The Simpsons actor Hank Azaria apologising for voicing an Indian character.

Cleese has previously railed against cancel culture, hitting out at permanently offended woke people, insisting that they have no sense of humour and are contributing to the death of comedy.

While many lauded Cleese for his response, the woke mob immediately jumped on and accused him of white privilege:

Others started to search for things about Monty Python and Cleese’s other show Fawlty Towers to be offended at, which Cleese appeared to find hilarious.

The shows both used stereotypes to drive the comedy. The funny comes from the fact that the characters engaging in the stereotypes are the ones being laughed at, a nuance completely lost on the woke cancel mob.

Azaria, who played the shopkeeper character Apu on the cartoon for decades now says wants to seek out “every single Indian person in” the “country and apologize.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Entertainment

Report: Hollywood Stars Received Gift Bags At Oscars With Lordships Inside

While they all fake cry about how their hearts are breaking for Ukraine

Published

on

Steve Watson

Sascha Trier / EyeEm / Getty Images / composite

Reports have suggested that Hollywood celebrities attending the Oscars Sunday night received bags which contained ‘gifts’ worth six figures including literal lordships along with plots of land in Scotland.

No, this is not The Babylon Bee.

While many of the film stars in attendance have made public calls to support Ukraine, they were offered luxury packages which according to reports included “a $25,000 project from a construction company; a $15,600 four-night stay for two at a luxury resort; a $15,000 three-day holistic wellness retreat; a $12,000 arm sculpting procedure; and a $10,000 skin treatment such a Botox.”

The top gift, however, was a plot of land in Scotland which would literally make them Lords and Ladies of Glencoe.

In total the gift bags were said to be worth in the region of $140,000.

People reacted to the gross opulence on social media, noting that the money could have been spent on aid for the people these celebrities seem so intent on claiming their ‘hearts are breaking’ for.

British Comedian Ricky Gervais, who has hosted multiple Golden Globe award ceremonies and used the platform to shame the fantasy world of Hollywood, noted that had he been hosting he would have called out the gift bags.

While the ceremony made world headlines for Will Smith apparently fake slapping Chris Rock, it still received the second lowest ratings in its history.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Entertainment

    Video: Johnny Depp Calls For People To “Stand Up” Against Cancel Culture

    “It’s so far out of hand now that I can promise you that no one is safe.”

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    Film star Johnny Depp slammed cancel culture this week, urging people to “stand up” against those who seek to destroy the lives of others with an “instant rush to judgement”.

    Speaking at the San Sebastian Film Festival, Depp said “It can be seen as an event in history that lasted for however long it lasted for, this cancel culture, or this instant rush to judgement based on essentially what amounts to polluted air that’s exhaled.”

    The Pirates Of The Caribbean star continued, “It’s so far out of hand now that I can promise you that no one is safe. Not one of you. Not anyone out that door. No one is safe.”

    “As long as someone is willing, it takes one sentence and there’s no more ground, the carpet’s has been pulled,” Depp urged.

    Apparently referring to his recent libel case against reporters for labelling him a ‘wife beater’, Depp stated “It’s not just me that this has happened to, it’s happened to a lot of people. This type of thing has happened to women, men, children who’ve suffered from various types of unpleasantries, sadly at a certain point they begin to think that it’s normal. Or that it’s them. When it’s not.”

    Depp urged “It doesn’t matter if a judgement, per se, has taken some artistic license. When there’s an injustice, whether it’s against you or someone you love, or someone you believe in – stand up, don’t sit down. Don’t sit down on ’em, cause they need you.”

    Watch:

    As we recently noted, a survey found that the most ardent generational opponents of ‘cancel culture’ is Gen Z.

    The Morning Consult poll revealed that 55% of Gen Z, those born between 1997 and 2008, have an overwhelmingly negative opinion of cancel culture compared to just 8% in the same age group who think the opposite.

    Cancel culture and ‘woke’ puritanism is having such a profound impact on society, that even the likes of Barack Obama are speaking out against it.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Entertainment

    Minaj COVID Wrongthink Takes Another Turn; Singer Hits Back After Tucker Carlson Defense

    Unlikely champion of free speech says she has been locked out of Twitter

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    The saga with Nicki Minaj being attacked over expressing COVID vaccination ‘wrong think’ has taken another turn after the singer claimed she has been locked out of Twitter after sharing a video of Tucker Carlson defending her, causing leftists and trendies to melt down.

    As we reported yesterday, Minaj caused controversy over a tweet she posted regarding COVID-19 vaccine side-effects. The mainstream media immediately began to lie and misreport what she had said, offering a rare glimpse for normies into how the press twists the truth to fit a political narrative.

    When MSNBC’s Joy Reid lectured Minaj over the incident, essentially saying ‘you should know better, blah blah blah,’ Minaj hit back, pointing out that Reid hypocritically previously told people not to get vaccinated last year purely because Donald Trump was President.

    As Wednesday night rolled around, Minaj tweeted a video of Tucker Carlson defending her with a ‘target’ emoji:

    Minaj then immediately was bombarded with ‘he’s a racist’ idiocy, to which she responded entertainingly and intelligently:

    Minaj later claimed to followers on Instagram that she has now been suspended on Twitter, writing “I’m in Twitter jail y’all. They didn’t like what I was saying over there on that block, I guess my poll was gonna be Asking questions is OK I like being fkng dumb then boom. Can’t tweet”

    Minaj then posted a video in which she said “Look at what they just did. I will never use Twitter again.”

    The rapper added that when she previously visited China she was told not to criticise their leaders, warning that the same is now happening in America.

    Watch:

    Nicki Minaj, champion of the right to speak out against coercion, question authority, go against the grain, and make our own decisions – didn’t really see that one coming.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Trending