Connect with us

Coronavirus

WHO Absolves China of Blame For COVID After Visiting Virus Lab For Just 3 Hours

Case closed?

Published

on

HECTOR RETAMAL via Getty Images

After spending months trying to negotiate the visit, WHO officials largely absolved China of blame for the COVID-19 pandemic after visiting a virus lab in Wuhan for just 3 hours.

Yes, really.

As part of their investigation, World Health Organization scientists visited the Wuhan Institute of Virology, with team member Peter Daszak telling reporters, “We’re looking forward to meeting with all the key people here and asking all the important questions that need to be asked.”

Despite the aim of the mission being to “gather data and search for clues” as to the origin of the virus and how it spread, according to the Associated Press, “The team left after around three hours without speaking to waiting journalists.”

Wow! A whole 3 hours. What a thorough investigation.

In what must be one of the fastest major investigations every concluded, WHO food safety and animal diseases expert Peter Ben Embarek then revealed its conclusion, which virtually mirrored Chinese government and state media talking points – namely that China wasn’t to blame.

“Our initial findings suggest that the introduction through an intermediary host species is the most likely pathway and one that will require more studies and more specific, targeted research,” said Embarek, bolstering Chinese claims that the virus may have arrived via imported frozen food packaging.

The WHO’s conclusion virtually rules out the explanation that the virus spread via the Wuhan wet market or via its release from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The organization now says it is confident that it’s “extremely unlikely” the virus came from a laboratory accident.

Remember that this is the same WHO which amplified Chinese Communist government propaganda that there was no “human to human transmission” of coronavirus at late as January 14th.

So you can surely trust them.

In a related story, Facebook has now updated its “false claims about COVID-19” policy and will start censoring information that argues “COVID-19 is man-made or manufactured.”

Wow, what stunning timing!

Meanwhile, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reacted to the news by asserting that this is why the Trump administration pulled the United States out of the “corrupt” WHO.

“It had been politicized. It was bending a knee to China. I hope that’s not the case here with what they have announced today,” said Pompeo.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

null

New limited edition merch now available! Click here.

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

China Suggests it Could Maintain ‘Zero COVID’ Policy For 5 Years

Article censored after public alarm.

Published

on

Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

China has suggested it will maintain its controversial ‘zero COVID’ policy for at least 5 years, eschewing natural immunity and guaranteeing repeated rounds of new lockdowns.

“In the next five years, Beijing will unremittingly grasp the normalization of epidemic prevention and control,” said a story published by Beijing Daily.

The article quoted Cai Qi, the Communist Party of China’s secretary in Beijing and a former mayor of the city, who said that ‘zero COVID’ approach would remain in place for 5 years.

After the story prompted alarm, reference to “five years” was removed from the piece and the hashtag related to it was censored by social media giant Weibo.

“Monday’s announcement and the subsequent amendment sparked anger and confusion among Beijing residents online,” reports the Guardian. “Most commenters appeared unsurprised at the prospect of the system continuing for another half-decade, but few were supportive of the idea.”

Although western experts severely doubt official numbers coming out of China, Beijing claimed success in limiting COVID deaths by enforcing the policy throughout 2021.

However, this meant that China never achieved anything like herd immunity, and at one stage the Omicron variant caused more more coronavirus cases in Shanghai in four weeks than in the previous two years of the entire pandemic.

Back in May, World Health Organization Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus suggested that China would be better off if it abandoned the policy, but Beijing refused to budge.

As we previously highlighted, the only way of enforcing a ‘zero COVID’ policy is via brutal authoritarianism.

In Shanghai, children were separated from their parents in quarantine facilities and others were left without urgent treatment like kidney dialysis.

Panic buying of food also became a common occurrence as the anger threatened to spill over into widespread civil unrest.

Former UK government COVID-19 advisor Neil Ferguson previously admitted that he thought “we couldn’t get away with” imposing Communist Chinese-style lockdowns in Europe because they were too draconian, and yet it happened anyway.

“It’s a communist one party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought,” said Ferguson.

“And then Italy did it. And we realised we could,” he added.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Germany to Make Mask Mandates Permanent Every Winter

Not just this year, every year!

Published

on

Germany wants to make masks permanent in winter.

Not just this year, every year!

There’s nothing so permanent as a temporary government program.

Please share this video! https://youtu.be/IRWfVc9nR4M

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Doctor Criticized Over Tweets Showing His Baby Wearing Face Mask, Filtration Device on Pram

“We will definitely be getting our baby VAXED TO THE MAX ASAP.”

Published

on

Dr. Greg Kelly/Twitter

A pediatrician has attracted controversy for Twitter posts in which he reveals how he makes his baby wear face masks and uses an air filter contraption attached to a pram to ‘protect’ against COVID-19.

Dr. Greg Kelly, who has over 22,000 followers and includes his pronouns in his bio, is an ICU specialist based in Australia who is still arguing for vehement COVID restrictions to remain in place despite the fact that the pandemic appears to be coming to an end.

In one tweet, Kelly posted an image of his small baby wearing a face mask complaining that it is not working out well because the infant keeps pulling it off and sucking on it from the inside.

In another post, the doctor brags about covering the entirety of the baby’s pram with a sophisticated air filtration device.

“Thread on 2 months of use of a discreet home made portable HEPA filter aka “Pram-PAPR” using unmodified off-the-shelf equipment to put a layer of #COVID19 protection around our 6 month old baby,” tweeted Kelly.

In another tweet in the same thread, Kelly says that once COVID vaccines are approved for babies, “We will definitely be getting our baby VAXED TO THE MAX ASAP.”

As we have previously highlighted, COVID lockdowns and the wearing of face masks have both caused serious development disorders in children and babies.

Speech therapists have warned that both factors have caused a massive spike in children suffering from speech and cognitive problems.

Parents are describing their children’s speech problems as “COVID delayed,” with face coverings the primary cause of their speaking skills being seriously impaired.

A study by researchers at Brown University found that mean IQ scores of young children born during the pandemic have tumbled by as much as 22 points while verbal, motor and cognitive performance have all suffered as a result of lockdown.

A separate study by the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists found that “repeated lockdowns had left young children without the chance to play and learn how to communicate, setting back their development.”

As we highlighted earlier this week, another study set to be published by the Times newspaper found that thanks to social isolation caused by lockdown, many children entering elementary school are unable to say their own name.

Respondents to Kelly’s tweets expressed a mixture of bafflement and revulsion.

“Lock these freaks up,” said one.

“I don’t think that parents in tropical countries go this far to protect their children from malaria,” added another.

“I read this entire thread desperately hoping it might be a deep cut exercise in trolling (especially the fallout shelter bassinet, good grief) because I’m not yet ready to grapple with how mentally ill and publicly deranged parts of the medical establishment have become,” remarked another.

“Child abuse,” summarized another.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending