Connect with us

censorship

YouTube Suspends Trump

Cites ‘ongoing potential for violence’

Published

on

Drew Angerer/Getty Images

Falling into line with the ongoing purge, YouTube has suspended President Trump, claiming he uploaded a video that violates its polices.

Trump will be banned from the platform for a week, effectively until the end of his presidency, with comments on all other videos on his channel also disabled indefinitely due to ‘safety concerns’.

YouTube also stated that the suspension was enacted due to the ‘ongoing potential for violence’:

The Google owned company said the suspension may be extended beyond a week, stating “in accordance with our long-standing strikes system, the channel is now prevented from uploading new videos or livestreams for a minimum of seven days – which may be extended.”

In the videos that Trump uploaded to YouTube, prompting the ban, Trump said that big tech is making “a catastrophic mistake” in its actions to silence him, and that it is intent on “dividing people”.

The Trump team uploaded several videos to YouTube Tuesday night and it is not clear which one ‘violated’ YouTube’s policies. However, the videos appear to have been clips from his speech in Texas, which TV networks also refused to carry.

The full speech can be viewed below:

 

President Donald Trump addresses the nation from the southern border where he reiterated the law and order movement of peace to empower the American people.

Commenting on the ongoing effort to erase Trump from the face of the planet, Brexit architect, and Trump’s friend, Nigel Farage warned Democrats that it could lead to “very sinister” consequences.

Farage said that Democrats are “so certain of their moral superiority, so filled with hatred and contempt, not just for Trump, but for the values of tens of millions of Americans, that they’re going down a course where this guy could be martyred or silenced.”

“That is the biggest mistake anybody could make at this moment in time. Donald Trump didn’t radicalise tens of millions of Americans. Tens of millions of Americans had already become upset about the mainstream media, increasingly distrustful of social media, had a loathing for Washington and the way that it operates,” Farage added.

“If you take Trump out of the picture then what follows Trump, what follows Trump could be very sinister indeed,” Farage urged, adding “So I would urge everybody… they won’t listen, I know, but I would urge the Democrats not to be vindictive, and I would urge social media platforms to think again. Otherwise, I think America could be heading into a very, very bad place.”

Listen:

censorship

Big Sis is Big Sad

Queen of disinfo gets dethroned.

Published

on

It’s interesting how there’s a almost total Venn diagram overlap between ‘disinformation’ and information that embarrasses the regime.

Funny that, isn’t it?

Please share this video! https://youtu.be/X8XTDKDvmWk

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

censorship

French Open Warns Russian Players Not to Make Political Statements of Support For Putin

Rules of ideological purity test set by organizers.

Published

on

Michael Reaves via Getty Images

The French Open tennis tournament has warned Russian players not to make political statements in support of President Vladimir Putin if they wish to take part in the grand slam.

Unlike Wimbledon, where they will be banned altogether, Russian and Belarusian players will be allowed to compete at Roland-Garros, but only under strictly neutral status.

However, Russian stars have been cautioned that they will face sanctions if they express anything other than pro-Ukraine opinions in the media in the run up to the event.

Roland-Garros Tournament Director Amelie Mauresmo made the tournament organizer’s position clear in a statement given to the press.

“We keep the line of what all the European governments – and other governments – decided in March, i.e. national teams of Russia and Belarus banned, but not the athletes as individuals, as long as they play under strict neutrality,” said Mauresmo.

“We will be very meticulous on that,” Mauresmo vowed. “[But] if any of them should have pro-Putin statements in the media, there will be sanctions for sure,” he added.

This obviously sets a dangerous precedent in terms of the free speech of prominent public figures.

Today, they’re mandated to support the NATO-aligned narrative about the Ukraine to be able to properly pursue their careers.

Next year, it could be something completely different, and indeed it was when Novak Djokavic was punished by Australian authorities for refusing to take a COVID-19 vaccine.

Who knows – sports athletes, actors, musicians could all in future be forced to sign up to some kind of ideological purity test that codifies their inability to challenge regime narratives lest they be hit with instant cancellation and career suicide.

As we highlighted last month, Ukrainian tennis star Elina Svitolina demanded that Russian and Belarusian players be subjected to ideological purity tests before they are allowed to compete in international tournaments.

Before Wimbledon slapped a total ban on all Russian players, then world number one Daniil Medvedev was told he would have to publicly denounce Vladimir Putin to be able to compete.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

censorship

Elon Musk: Twitter Deal “Temporarily on Hold”

Questions over true percentage of user accounts that are spam bots.

Published

on

NurPhoto via Getty Images

Billionaire Elon Musk announced that his deal to buy Twitter is “temporarily on hold” over questions about whether fake and spam accounts really do represent less than 5 per cent of users.

“Twitter deal temporarily on hold pending details supporting calculation that spam/fake accounts do indeed represent less than 5% of users,” Musk tweeted.

Despite Musk last week securing $7 billion from new investors for his $44billion takeover, Twitter shares fell 20 per cent in premarket trading in response to the news.

The Tesla founder has made it one of his priorities to eliminate “spam bots” form the platform, which Twitter claims represent fewer than 5% of its monetisable daily active users.

Media reports circulated earlier in the week suggesting Musk could still pull out of the deal and pay a $1 billion dollar compensation fee, but that may be waived if Twitter hasn’t been honest about the scale of its bot problem.

Blue checkmarks on Twitter are likely to welcome the news that the deal is on hold given that they have been panicking for the last several weeks about being unable to further entrench their censorship agenda if Musk takes over the platform.

Earlier this week, Musk asserted that the decision to permanently suspend President Donald Trump was “foolish” and that Trump would be allowed to re-instate his account after Musk’s takeover.

The billionaire added that under his stewardship, permanent bans would become a thing of the past, aside from when they’re applied to fake accounts.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending