Connect with us

Coronavirus

Report: Trump To Present ‘Bombshell’ Evidence That COVID Came From Wuhan Lab

Will also charge that WHO aided Chinese military in covering up the lab leak

Published

on

Hu Yuanjia/VCG via Getty Images

In one of his last acts as President, Donald Trump is set to declassify ‘bombshell’ evidence linking the Wuhan Institute of Virology to the outbreak of COVID-19, according to a report.

Trump’s outgoing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is planning to stage an  ‘intervention’, outlining evidence that the coronavirus leaked from the Chinese lab, and is also expected to charge that the World Health Organisation aided China in covering up the catastrophe, the Daily Mail reports.

Senior officials in Washington are said to have claimed that Pompeo will present concrete evidence that the virus was not transmitted naturally from bats, pangolins or any other animal to humans, but came from inside the lab.

Pompeo will also disclose the ties between the lab and and the communist Chinese army, and claim that military experiments were being conducted there.

As regards the WHO, Pompeo is also expected to note that the organisation has consistently failed to get an investigation off the ground, and that its team, scheduled to arrive in China within days still has no plans to investigate the lab.

British government sources have also confirmed that chatter has increased over Pompeo and Trump planning the reveal.

On Monday, the White House issued a statement noting “The world cannot continue to pay heavy prices for its naiveté and complicity in Beijing’s irresponsible and harmful practices – whether it is ending the rule of law in Hong Kong or not cooperating with health officials on the pandemic.”

“The United States is examining further options to respond,” the statement further noted.

As we reported last week, top US National Security officials still believe that the most credible theory on the origin of COVID-19 is that it escaped from the Wuhan laboratory.

US intelligence is said to have been bolstered by testimony from a whistleblower who formerly worked in the Wuhan lab, now providing information to the US team.

It previously emerged that the Wuhan lab had held a coronavirus sample that was 96.2 per cent the same as Covid-19 for almost a decade. This prompted the speculation about the origin of the virus.

Several prominent researchers and scientists have also noted that the lab must be investigated given this fact.

In addition, previous reports have suggested that the Institute took a shipment of some of the world’s deadliest pathogens just weeks before the outbreak of the coronavirus. It is also known that the lab was tampering with natural pathogens and mutating them to become more infectious.

Intelligence figures across the globe have also called for the Wuhan lab to be investigated.

Chinese virologists recently fled Hong Kong and effectively defected to the West, with evidence against the Chinese Communist Party concerning its role in the COVID-19 pandemic.

The WHO previously complained that it had ‘not been invited’ by China to investigate the outbreak, and has continually been criticised for propping up Communist Party talking points.

In August, the WHO announced that it would not be visiting the Wuhan Institute of Virology during its investigation into the origins of the coronavirus, despite the evidence outlined above.

The health body then did an about turn and said it would actually be visiting the lab after all, after a backlash ensued.

However, the investigation STILL has not gotten underway, close to a year after the outbreak began, and there is still no mention of visiting the lab in the WHO itinerary of its upcoming visit to China.

The Wuhan lab director has complained that scientists at the facility are being made scapegoats in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, and that the lab has been unfairly made the centre of dangerous ‘conspiracy theories’, following US intelligence suggestions that it could have been the origin for the viral spread.

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

Senior MP: British Public Will “Rise Up And Bring Down” Lockdown If Exit Plan Isn’t Outlined

MPs urge UK lockdown has no end date, could go BEYOND SUMMER

Published

on

Steve Watson

Tayfun Salci/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

British MPs within his own party are demanding that Prime Minister Boris Johnson outline some sort of exit strategy for the nationwide lockdown in the country, with one senior minister warning that if he doesn’t people will begin to “rise up and bring it down”.

Speaking to Talk Radio, Sir Desmond Swayne, the MP for New Forest West, warned that the “goalposts keep moving” on the lockdown timeframe, and “We have to focus on hospital admissions and keep that focus rigorous…[or] at some stage people have got to rise up and bring it down.”

Swayne’s comments echo those of West Midlands Police commissioner David Jamieson, who warned back in October at the start of the second lockdown that “We’re sitting on a time bomb here.”

“We’re getting very near the stage where you could see a considerable explosion of frustration and energy,” Jamieson noted, adding “Things are very on the edge in a lot of communities and it wouldn’t take very much to spark off unrest, riots, damage.”

Boris Johnson has repeatedly said that it is ‘too early’ to say when restrictions will be lifted, while suggestions for easing the lockdown by other government figures keep moving to later and later in the year, with the Summer or beyond now being touted as a possible timeframe.

Seventy Conservative MPs have formed a coalition urging the government to start lifting the lockdown no later than early March .

MP Mark Harper, who is leading the coalition dubbed the ‘Covid Recovery Group’ said “People must see light at the end of the tunnel and feel hope for the future and businesses need to be able to plan our recovery.”

Meanwhile, Environment Secretary George Eustice has warned that even more ‘draconian’ restrictions may be introduced if people don’t obey the current ‘rules’.

“Generally, with this whole pandemic, we’ve had to take some quite extraordinary steps, very draconian steps, that are a big infringement on people’s liberty,” Eustice said.

“And yes, that does mean that we have to intervene in quite a draconian way and issue penalties, and we make no apology for doing that,” he continued, adding the further measures are “under review.” 

As we have highlighted, at the behest of the government, police are using increasingly hardline measures to enforce the lockdown, including demanding powers to break into people’s homes, and issue ever increasing fines to anyone found flouting restrictions.

While all of this is going on, medical experts, scientists and researchers all over the globe are urging that lockdowns do not work in halting the spread of the virus, and will have long lasting consequences that far outstrip the damage being done by the disease itself.

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

Biden Violates His Own Mask EO by Failing to Wear Mask For Photo-Op

Press Secretary: “We have bigger issues to worry about.”

Published

on

Getty Images News

Joe Biden violated his own executive order on the day it was signed when his family took part in a photo-op on federal property after removing their masks.

Hours after Biden was inaugurated, he sent out a tweet announcing that an order had been signed mandating masks on federal property.

“Wearing masks isn’t a partisan issue — it’s a patriotic act that can save countless lives. That’s why I signed an executive order today issuing a mask mandate on federal property. It’s time to mask up, America,” wrote Biden.

However, on the very same night, Biden and his family posed for two group photos at the Lincoln Memorial – one with masks and one without.

Biden and eight other family members removed their masks for the second photo, flagrantly disregarding the new rule.

Biden also appeared the next day at the White House without a mask, once again violating his own executive order.

When Fox News’s Peter Doocy asked White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki about the incident, Psaki dismissed the entire issue by claiming “We have bigger issues to worry about,” and asserting that it was acceptable because Biden was “celebrating.”

“It’s OK when we do it!”

Presumably, Americans can now ignore COVID-19 laws and restrictions by merely claiming they’re “celebrating.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

null

New limited edition merch now available! Click here.

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

CBS Medical Editor Says Americans Should Wear TWO Face Masks

But adds that wearing 3 may cause breathing difficulties.

Published

on

Boston Globe via Getty Images

CBS4 Medical Editor Dr. Dave Hnida says that Americans should wear not one but TWO face masks if they want to ensure full protection against COVID-19.

“Specifically what we’re saying is that two masks may actually equal the protection you would get from N-95 masks, which is considered the best mask there is short of a complete respirator-type unit,” Hnida said.

Pointing out that football coaches and Joe Biden have been seen “double masking,” Hnida said, “Even in my own family, when we have outside contact — as limited as it may be — we double mask,” adding that “it’s something you may want to consider.”

However, the report warns that “three masks may be going too far, since that could interfere with the ability to breathe.”

“Like the way one mask does, except three times as bad, so that you actually asphyxiate,” commented Dave Blount.

As we previously highlighted, wearing two masks has become a preferred method of virtue signaling on Twitter, with leftists posting selfies to prove they’re a ‘doubleplusgood person’ for social media clout.

A question that repeatedly crops up in response is that if two masks are required to provide full protection, doesn’t this mean that wearing one mask, as Americans have been told to do for the best part of a year, is ineffective?

This past November, a landmark Danish study found that, as the Spectator reported, “there was no statistically significant difference between those who wore masks and those who did not when it came to being infected by Covid-19.”

As soon as the study was released, legacy media outlets fell over each other to attack its credibility in a vitriolic manner strangely absent in response to studies that amplify the consensus narrative on COVID.

Meanwhile, more and more people appear to be wearing masks while doing vigorous exercise despite the fact that this can trigger serious respiratory problems.

For some, it appears that virtue signaling for dopamine is worth risking their own lives for.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

null

New limited edition merch now available! Click here.

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending