Connect with us

World at War

Australian Senator Predicts U.S.- China War Within 5 Years

Expresses concern about America’s declining military.

Published

on

Andrea Verdelli via Getty Images

Australian Senator Jim Molan warned that there could be a war between the U.S. and China within 5 years while expressing concern about America’s declining military abilities.

The politician, who is a former Australian Army Major-General, told Seven News, “We are likely in the next three to five years or in the next five to ten years to be involved in a war between China and the United States.”

Molan said that China had been “primed” for war for a long time and was proving it by being belligerent with its closest adversaries.

“They [China] are picking fights with their neighbors around the world and they have extraordinary military capability, not just in rockets and aircraft but in overall capability to do things,” said Molan.

While asserting that the Australian military has never been in a better position to defend itself against outside threats, Molan couldn’t say the same for America.

“In 1991, the US Navy was 600 warships strong. Now it’s less than 300,” he pointed out.

The Senator added that the war was not “inevitable” and could be avoided if all sides “prepare”.

Molan’s warning has been echoed by other prominent geopolitical experts, including Henry Kissinger, who last year cautioned that a catastrophic conflict between America and China that will be “worse than world wars” is inevitable unless the two sides sort out their differences.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

null

New limited edition merch now available! Click here.

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

World at War

Obama Defense Secretary ALREADY Calling For Fresh Military Occupation Of Afghanistan

“We can’t leave the War on Terrorism”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

The chaos in Afghanistan created by the appalling organisation of withdrawing from the country by the Biden administration has already prompted globalists to begin fresh calls for a new US military occupation of the country, with Obama’s former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta declaring that US forces will have to return.

In an interview on CNN, Panetta, also a former CIA head, proclaimed “The bottom line is, our work is not done. We’re going to have to go after ISIS.

Following the suicide bombings Thursday that killed over 100 people, 13 of them US marines, Panetta said “We’re going to have to go back in to get ISIS. We’re probably going to have to go back in when Al Qaeda resurrects itself, as they will, with this Taliban. They’ve gave safe haven to Al Qaeda before, they’ll probably do it again.”

“We can’t leave the War on Terrorism, which still is a threat to our security,” Panetta added.

Watch:

Panetta’s comments come as it has been revealed that The 20 year occupation of Afghanistan has cost $2.3 TRILLION, according to new figures published this week by the Brown University Costs of War project.

Under president Trump ISIS had been practically wiped out, with what remnants were left over severely weakened, yet now the extremists are the biggest threat to America again.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    World at War

    Biden Authorizes $500 Million For Afghan Refugees While Macron Worries About Up To 3 Million Flooding Europe

    UK to allow refugees to enter without a passport.

    Published

    on

    WAKIL KOHSAR via Getty Images

    Joe Biden has authorized a further $500 million dollars to relocate Afghan refugees, while French President Emmanuel Macron is concerned about up to 3 million of them arriving in Europe.

    After the Taliban completed its takeover of Afghanistan, concerns about millions of displaced people flooding the west as happened during the civil war in Syria intensified.

    “President Biden has allocated $500 million in additional funds for relocating Afghan refugees, including applicants for Special Immigrant Visas (SIVs), in response to the Taliban’s swift takeover of the country,” reports the Hill.

    “The funds were announced by the White House late Monday to meet “unexpected urgent refugee and migration needs” and for “the purpose of meeting unexpected urgent refugee and migration needs of refugees, victims of conflict, and other persons at risk as a result of the situation in Afghanistan.”

    The United States has already promised to evacuate 80,000 Afghans who have worked in some capacity for the U.S. or other international organizations.

    There were no details on how the Biden administration plans to vet countless “refugees” entering America for terrorist sympathies, with the Department of Homeland Security seemingly more concerned about characterizing American citizens who oppose COVID lockdown measures as violent extremists.

    After the 2015 refugee wave, where over a million Middle Eastern migrants entered Europe, the continent was hit by rising violent crime rates, mass sexual assaults, and numerous terror attacks, including the Paris massacre, the perpetrators of which entered Europe by posing as refugees.

    Experts have predicted that as many as 3 million Afghan refugees could enter Europe in the near future.

    “We can assume that up to three million Afghans will make their way to Europe in the foreseeable future,” German humanitarian development worker Sybille Schnehage told German broadcaster WDR on Sunday.

    “I always ask people: Why don’t you go to Saudi Arabia? They are Muslims. This is your culture. The answer is always: No, Germany is better,” said Schnehage.

    The prospect of millions more people who have no inclination to integrate into society flooding into Europe is worrying French President Emmanuel Macron, who is likely to face off against anti-immigration populist Marine Le Pen in next year’s election.

    “Terrorist groups are present in Afghanistan and will seek to profit from the destabilisation,” said Macron

    “It is a challenge for international peace and stability, against a common enemy, terrorism and those who support it; in this regard, we will do everything so that Russia, the United States and Europe can cooperate effectively because our interests are the same,” he added.

    Macron is calling for a “robust” plan to “(protect) against significant irregular migratory flows.”

    Meanwhile, the UK has announced that Afghan refugees will be allowed into the country without a passport.

    What could possibly go wrong?

    The British Royal Navy previously rescued Salman Abedi as a “refugee” following the fall of Gaddafi in Libya.

    He went on to bomb the Manchester Area, killing 23 people and injuring over a thousand.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    World at War

    Taliban Immediately Moves to Confiscate Firearms From Civilians

    Militant group repeats historical trend of establishing monopoly on force.

    Published

    on

    Xinhua News Agency via Getty Images

    In what has now become a familiar historical trend, one of the Taliban’s first acts after the militant group took Afghanistan was to confiscate firearms owned by civilians.

    Reuters reports that Taliban fighters in Kabul quickly set about collecting weapons from civilians because “people no longer need them for personal protection.”

    “We understand people kept weapons for personal safety. They can now feel safe. We are not here to harm innocent civilians,” said a Taliban official.

    “Give us your guns. We will protect you.” – Every government that is about to commit mass murder ever,” remarked Spike Cohen.

    According to Saad Mohseni, director of the MOBY group media company, Taliban militants visited his compound in Kabul to ask about weapons owned by his security team.

    As we highlighted earlier, the Pentagon appears clueless as to how to keep advanced weaponry the U.S. sent to Afghanistan out of Taliban hands.

    The common historical theme of militant or dictatorial regimes seizing guns to ensure a monopoly on force is one reason why Americans are so protecting of the Second Amendment.

    Joe Biden has predictably tried to dilute the right to bear arms during his early months in office, asserting that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute” while calling gun control a “public health issue” as he attempts to ban “assault weapons” and high-capacity magazines.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending