Connect with us

Bizarre

“Don’t Leave Trash in the Desert”: Bizarre Utah Monolith Removed For Good

Identical monument discovered days later in Romania.

Published

on

Ross Bernards/Facebook

The bizarre metallic monolith that was discovered in a remote area the Utah desert has now been removed permanently by a group of hikers, one of whom reportedly said, “Don’t leave trash in the desert.”

Since the discovery of the monument last month and the subsequent revelation of its location, the site was slowly turning into a tourist hotspot, leading some environmentally aware activists to remove the object in the name of protecting the landscape.

The monolith vanished on the night of November 27, but a Facebook user called Ross Bernards explained how he witnessed precisely how the structure was toppled and taken away.

Bernards explained how he and a group of friends passed numerous other hikers on the way to the monument but had the place to themselves for an hour and 40 minutes after arriving.

At 8:40pm, Bernards said he saw a group of four men approaching the site. He goes on to explain what happened next in his Facebook post.

“4 guys rounded the corner and 2 of them walked forward. They gave a couple of pushes on the monolith and one of them said “You better have got your pictures.” He then gave it a big push, and it went over, leaning to one side. He yelled back to his other friends that they didn’t need the tools. The other guy with him at the monolith then said “this is why you don’t leave trash in the desert.” Then all four of them came up and pushed it almost to the ground on one side, before they decided push it back the other when it then popped out and landed on the ground with a loud bang. They quickly broke it apart and as they were carrying to the wheelbarrow that they had brought one of them looked back at us all and said “Leave no trace.” That was at 8:48.”

“If you’re asking why we didn’t stop them well, they were right to take it out. We stayed the night and the next day hiked to a hill top overlooking the area where we saw at least 70 different cars (and a plane) in and out. Cars parking everywhere in the delicate desert landscape. Nobody following a path or each other. We could literally see people trying to approach it from every direction to try and reach it, permanently altering the untouched landscape. Mother Nature is an artist, it’s best to leave the art in the wild to her.”

According to other reports, the first people to arrive at the scene after the monument was removed noticed that the words “bye, bitch” had been scrawled into the dirt near where the monolith had been placed and that there was “a fresh pee stain right next to it.”

An eyewitness also describes seeing a truck leaving the scene with “a large object strapped down in the bed with the hatch open.”

Utah state officials say they had nothing to do with the removal of the monolith.

Meanwhile, to make things more bizarre, an almost identical object to the Utah monument was discovered just days later in Romania near an ancient fortress and archaeological site in the city of Piatra Neamt.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

null

New limited edition merch now available! Click here.

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Bizarre

Parents Horrified As School Hosts ‘SATAN Club’ For Children

Satanists are targeting kids as young as six years old

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

Parents in Illinois were shocked to discover that their children’s school approved an event for children organised by the Satanic Temple.

The event, titled ‘Satan Club’ held at Jane Addams Elementary School in Moline vowed to introduce children to “a scientific, rationalist, non-superstitious worldview.”

Satan club is intended for children from grades 1-5, meaning that presumed satanists are targeting kids as young as six years old.

A flier promoting the event, posted to Facebook by one parent, noted that all involved had been “vetted” by the Satanic Temple and had passed criminal background checks.

Well, that’s comforting then.

It also notes that “the Satanic Temple is a non-theistic religion that views Satan as a mythical figure representing individual freedom,” and that the club “does not attempt to convert children to any religious ideology.”

“Hey Kids, let’s have fun at After School Satan Club!” the flier states:

Yeah, no thanks.

Among other posts prompting their rampant advocacy for abortion and Hailing Satan for 2022, the Satanic Temple is promoting the kids’ clubs:

The Illinois school provided more information, claiming that it was just renting out a space to the organisation:

Many expressed anger and disbelief that the school would allow the organisation in.

Meanwhile, these people are fine with Satanists having access to six year old kids:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Bizarre

    USA Today Hastily Deletes Tweets About “Science” Proving Pedophilia is “Determined in the Womb”

    Newspaper scurries to avoid backlash about normalization of noncery.

    Published

    on

    Robert Alexander via Getty Images/Twitter

    USA Today hastily deleted a series of tweets which critics said were tantamount to the normalization of pedophilia after the newspaper cited “science” to assert that pedophilia was “determined in the womb.”

    Well, this is awkward.

    The tweet that caused most of the backlash asserted, “In recent decades, the science on pedophilia has improved. One of the most significant findings is that pedophilia is likely determined in the womb, though environmental factors may influence whether someone acts on an urge to abuse.”

    Within hours however, the entire tweet thread had been removed and a new tweet posted which said, “A previous thread did not include all information and the story it was written about is behind a paywall. We made the decision to delete the thread.”

    Thankfully, the Internet is forever, and people had already saved screenshots of the original thread.

    The original thread and article discussed how there was a “misunderstanding” about what a pedophile is and that “not all pedophiles abuse kids.”

    The thread sympathized with pedos in relieving them of responsibility for their actions.

    “Pedophiles may not have control over the fact that they are attracted to kids,” said the original tweet, which called for more treatment and “therapy.”

    “The evidence suggests it’s inborn, neurological,” according to “sex researcher” and “expert on pedophilia” James Canton.

    This conveniently counters other evidence that suggests pedophilia and other aberrant sexual lifestyles are actually caused by child abuse

    The normalization of pedophilia has long been a goal of the entertainment and media establishment, as clearly indicated by the massive rush to defend the 2020 movie Cuties, which was basically soft porn for nonces.

    If they can socially re-engineer people to embrace moral relativism to such a degree that child molestation becomes acceptable, they can then legitimize literally anything.

    Meanwhile, I think many people would agree that USA Today needs its hard drives checking.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Bizarre

    Two Premier League Matches Halted Over ‘Medical Emergencies’ in the Crowd

    ‘Fact checkers’ reassure public it has nothing to do with vaxx.

    Published

    on

    Justin Setterfield via Getty Images

    Two Premier League football matches were halted last night over ‘medical emergencies’ that occurred in the stands, with one victim suffering a cardiac arrest.

    A match at Vicarage Road between Watford and Chelsea had to be stopped for 30 minutes after a fan suffered a cardiac arrest during the first half.

    The players refused to return to the pitch until the situation had been resolved, with the fan being removed on a stretcher and taken to Watford General Hospital.

    Meanwhile, another fan was taken ill during a game between Southampton and Leicester at St. Mary’s, with the match being delayed for 15 minutes.

    “The fan had collapsed during the interval but the issue was not said to be a cardiac arrest,” reports RT. “The person received treatment inside the stadium before being taken to hospital.”

    There have been innumerable incidents in recent weeks and months of footballers suddenly collapsing on the pitch or fans suffering heart problems in the stands.

    German newspaper Berliner Zeitung recently published a report seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.”

    According to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a “5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.”

    One video posted to TikTok shows a sports reporter describing three such incidents in just one game.

    @mawakening

    ? original sound – Breigha??

    Scottish female rugby star Siobhan Cattigan also “suddenly died” aged 26, it was announced yesterday.

    Although speculation has raged as to whether COVID-19 vaccines, the side-effects of which include myocarditis, have anything to do with the incidents, ‘fact checkers’ have thankfully put this to bed.

    Twitter has been running a Reuters ‘fact check’ in its ‘what’s happening’ tab for the past few days vehemently dismissing any connection.

    According to a Daily Mail investigation, “It’s terrifying but it’s a COINCIDENCE” and there is not need for “panic.”

    The report claims that, “A spate of high-profile heart problems and collapses among professional footballers in recent weeks are likely to be coincidence, rather than an indication players are struggling to cope with the high-intensity game, according to a leading cardiologist.”

    Phew, thank God for that!

    Now maybe ex-pro-s like Trevor Sinclair can stop asking awkward questions about the subject on live radio, then it wouldn’t be necessary to clumsily attempt to censor them in real time.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending