Connect with us

U.S. News

Trump Signs Executive Order For ‘1776 Comission’

President seeks to counter “toxic propaganda” infiltrating US education

Published

on

Jonathan Newton /The Washington Post via Getty Images

President Trump signed an executive order Monday that will establish his much touted “1776 Commission”, which he vows will counter “toxic propaganda” infiltrating the teaching of American history in schools.

Trump announced the EO on Twitter:

An accompanying press release noted that the commission “will work to improve understanding of the history and the principles of the founding of the United States among our Nation’s rising generations.”

“We will state the truth in full, without apology: We declare that the United States of America is the most just and exceptional Nation ever to exist on Earth,” Trump was quoted as saying in the release.

The EO states that “Despite the virtues and accomplishments of this Nation, many students are now taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but rather villains.”

“This radicalized view of American history lacks perspective, obscures virtues, twists motives, ignores or distorts facts, and magnifies flaws, resulting in the truth being concealed and history disfigured,” the order emphasises.

Trump has previously declared that the initiative is a direct counter to the so called “1619 Project”, pushed by the New York Times, which holds at its core that America was built on the back of slavery.

The President has labelled it a “crusade against American history,” and called the project “toxic propaganda, ideological poison that, if not removed, will dissolve the civic bonds that tie us together” and “destroy our country.”

Trump’s 1776 Commission will now be established within 120 days by the Secretary of Education, and will include up to 20 members “appointed by the president.”

The initiative will seek to aid “a rising generation to understand the history and principles of the founding of the United States in 1776,” according to the EO.

Continue Reading
Comments

U.S. News

“Bullsh*t”: Claim Trump “Lunged” For Steering Wheel on January 6 Discredited by Secret Service

Committee’s credibility suffers another massive blow.

Published

on

Pool via Getty Images

The January 6 Committee’s credibility has plummeted after claims by former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson that President Trump “lunged” for the steering wheel of his vehicle and demanded to be taken to the site of the riots were contradicted by the lead Secret Service agent.

Hutchinson testified that Tony Ornato, the then-White House deputy chief of staff, told her that Trump said something like, “I’m the f-ing president, take me up to the Capitol now,” and had “reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel” before then using “his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,” the the presidential driver.

Despite the legacy media breathlessly reporting Hutchinson’s claims without much skepticism, the term ‘Amber Heard 2.0’ subsequently trended on Twitter as Hutchinson’s assertions were demolished.

Within hours, Peter Alexander of NBC News revealed that Engel was prepared to testify “under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.”

Trump himself also asserted that the incident never happened.

null

Secret Service sources also reporter Julio Rosas that the story is “bullshit.”

Hutchinson appears to be pursuing a personal vendetta against Trump because he “personally turned her request down” when she tried to get a job at Mar-a-Lago.

Hutchinson also apparently told another outright lie during her testimony when she claimed she had written a note of a statement for Trump to release on January 6.

The note was actually penned by Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann.

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News Tuesday evening.

It remains to be seen whether Hutchinson will face any consequences for apparently lying under oath, although the already dubious credibility of the January 6 Committee has taken a further massive blow.

“The January 6 committee clowned itself,” summarized Tim Young.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

U.S. News

Rand Paul Says Gun Control Bill Was Kept ‘Secret’ And Senators Not Allowed Time To Read It

“There doesn’t appear to be a willingness or time provided to read, understand, debate or amend this bill.”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

As the Senate passed a gun control bill this week with fifteen Republicans siding with Democrats, Senator Rand Paul noted that no one had time to even read the legislation because it was “assembled in secret.”

“Unfortunately, this legislation was assembled as many are — in secret, absent well-placed leaks to journalists,” Paul tweeted, adding “There doesn’t appear to be a willingness or time provided to read, understand, debate or amend this bill.”

The Senator further vowed to try to introduce amendments to the bill to “correct the constitutional deficiencies.”

The Senate voted 64-34 Tuesday night to advance the bill. 

How can any elected official sincerely decide on legislation without reading it or debating it?

In a further interview Paul noted “They didn’t even give us the actual bill to vote on it. They gave us a blank piece of paper and said, ‘Vote on this and trust us as to what the legislation will be when it comes forward and trust that there’ll be an actual amendment process.'”

Paul further stated that he takes issue with the so called ‘red flag laws’, whereby law enforcement are sanctioned to remove firearms from a person who they believe may be a danger to themselves or others.

There are no federal level red flag laws in the current legislation moving into the House, but it does propose $750 million in kickback grants to states that implement their own.

“These are called ex-parte hearings where a judge hears an accusation. In some states, the accusation is actually from an anonymous source. So under no condition would I think that your second amendment rights should be taken away with an accusation by an anonymous person,” Paul urged.

The Senator added, “I could be persuaded to vote for some aspects of this bill, but you’d have to have an amendment process to try to cure the constitutional deficiencies.”

He continued, “I don’t think you can take guns away without letting someone have a lawyer and without letting someone actually be accused of a crime in court in public. You have to be notified of what you’re being accused of. You can’t just have your gun rights taken away without even having a lawyer present.”

Watch:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    U.S. News

    Videos: White House Has Given No Updates On Baby Formula Crisis For Over A Month

    Embarrassing and shameful

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Liao Pan/China News Service via Getty Images

    White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has repeatedly told reporters for over a month that she has no updates or knowledge on the ongoing baby formula shortage crisis.

    Jake Schneider of RNC Research posted the following thread of videos that shows Jean-Pierre struggling to provide any information on what is going on at all.

    In addition, other Biden officials when asked about the supply chain shortage have admitted they have no clue what is going on. The infant formula shortage has been ongoing since last year and was known to be a serious issue as far back as February, but was dismissed as not being a ‘top level crisis’.

    Biden himself says he didn’t know anything about it until APRIL.

    Shelves are still empty and formula is having to be flown in from the UK and Europe.

    Embarrassing and shameful.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Trending