Connect with us

Immigration

Boat Migrant Found Dead on Beach Who Media Reported to be 16-Years-Old is Actually 28

French authorities confirm actual age of Abdulfatah Hamdallah.

Published

on

Christopher Furlong/Getty Images

The Sudanese migrant found dead on a beach in Calais after trying to reach the UK who the media reported was 16-years-old is actually 28-years-old according to travel documents seen by French authorities.

After their small dinghy capsized while trying to reach the UK, the migrant’s friend told rescuers that Abdulfatah Hamdallah was 16 and this became the main detail of the story when it was subsequently reported on by the media.

Now that all appears to have been a fabrication.

One of the shovels the migrants used as oars to steer the boat punctured the flimsy vessel and the two fell into the sea, according to investigators.

The pair had been living in the migrant ‘Jungle’ camp for two months before attempting to reach the UK, presumably to take advantage of the country’s more sympathetic asylum and welfare system.

“Philippe Sabatier, Boulogne-sur-Mer’s deputy public prosecutor, said a travel document being carried by Mr Hamdallah gave his age as 28,” reports the Independent, which chose not to carry this rather important detail in the headline of their story.

Over 4,000 migrants have arrived on the south coast of England illegally via boat so far in 2020, with many of them enjoying a de facto taxi service and taxpayer funded hotel accommodation while they wait for their asylum claims to be processed.

Given that the migrant’s death was one of the top stories across the western media, we expect the same outlets who reported his age inaccurately to push the narrative that “children” arriving illegally to the UK in boats need to be given asylum on compassionate grounds to devote the same attention to correcting their error.

Or maybe not. Don’t hold your breath.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Immigration

Afghan Migrant Who Raped and Strangled 13-Year-Old Was Given Asylum in UK After Arriving on a Boat

Housed at taxpayer expense.

Published

on

BEN STANSALL via Getty Images

An Afghan migrant who drugged, raped and strangled a 13-year-old girl to death in Austria found his way onto a boat before arriving in England and being housed at taxpayer expense.

Refugees welcome!

Rasuili Zubaidullah took part in the despicable gang rape and murder of 13-year-old Leonie Walner in Vienna on June 26, 2021 after the teenager was drugged with ecstasy and lured to one of the four Afghan’s apartments.

After being strangled to death, Walner’s body was rolled up in a carpet and dumped on the street.

While the other culprits were arrested, Zubaidullah fled Austria by paying people smugglers in Dunkirk, France to help him board a boat to illegally enter Britain.

On July 18, he was given asylum by border officials and subsequently accommodated in a taxpayer-funded hostel in Whitechapel, East London.

Only after Austrian authorities warned the British government of Zubaidullah’s involvement in the murder was he detained by officers from the the UK’s National Extradition Unit 11 days after setting foot on British soil.

After the Vienna Public Prosecutor’s Office issued an international arrest warrant, London’s Westminster Magistrates’ Court ordered the extradition Zubaidullah from the UK.

However, his lawyers are still claiming he shouldn’t be extradited because he hasn’t been formally charged in Austria and Zubaidullah has been given a week to appeal the judge’s decision.

Despite innumerable examples of boat migrants and “refugees” carrying out rapes, murders, violent crimes and in some cases being involved in jihadist terror attacks, they continue to be provided with a free taxi service upon entering British waters.

Last year marked a record for boat migrants arriving in the UK, with more than 28,300 entering via the English channel, thanks to help from British border authorities and charities like the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.

Following the previous refugee crisis, when over a million mostly economic migrants entered Europe, ISIS bragged about how it had exploited porous borders to sneak jihadists into the west.

This led directly to multiple mass casualty terror attacks, including the Paris massacre.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Immigration

Most Popular Name in EU Capital: Mohamed

43% of total newborn baby names in Brussels are Islamic.

Published

on

PHILIPPE HUGUEN via Getty Images

The most popular name for newborn babies in the de facto EU capital of Brussels is Mohamed, with Islamic names making up 43 per cent of total registrations in the Belgian city.

“In data published by the Belgian statistical office, Statbel, two variations of the name — Mohamed and Mohammed — occupied the top three most common boys’ names for newborns born in the Brussels region last year, totaling 18,430 registrations,” reports ReMix News.

Number 2 on the list is the name ‘Jean’ with 6089 registrations, although ‘Ahmed’ is in 4th place with 4166 registrations.

In total, 43 per cent of the newborn population of Brussels were given Islamic names, underscoring how the Belgian capital has been suitably “enriched” by diversity.

Native Belgians are now a minority in Brussels, while across the whole country 48 per cent of babies were born to a foreign mother or a mother of foreign origin in the last year.

null

However, such rampant Islamic immigration has created notorious crime-ridden ghettos, including Molenbeek in Brussels, a community which helped Paris massacre terrorist Salah Abdeslam hide out in for 4 months before he was caught by police.

The Belgian city of Anderlecht is also routinely hit with riots, particularly by migrant youths who didn’t let the COVID-19 lockdown stop them from staging massive unrest in April 2020.

An event to mark ‘Black History Month’ which took place in Brussels in March 2020 told white people they were not welcome unless they paid a fee and cleaned up after black people.

Later that year, after Black Lives Matter protesters in the city of Antwerp defaced a statue of King Leopold II, Belgium’s longest-reigning monarch, authorities removed it and put it in a museum.

53.2 per cent of residents in Antwerp, Belgium’s most populous city — are now of immigrant origin.

Back in October 2018, a 68-year-old man in Turnhout, Antwerp had his face broken in 11 places after receiving a vicious beating from migrants who were offended by how the victim’s dog smelled.

Earlier that year, a dozen migrants in Antwerp pelted a handicapped elderly lady with large stones while calling her a “dirty, smelly Belgian” during an alarming attack.

But remember, diversity is a strength! Just think of all the nice restaurants.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Immigration

Pope Francis: Identity is Being Erased in the Name of Protecting Diversity

Supreme Pontiff slams “cancel culture” as a form of “ideological colonisation.”

Published

on

Vatican Pool via Getty Images

Pope Francis made some unusually anti-woke remarks during a speech to diplomats when he said that “identity” was being erased in the name of protecting “diversity,” and that “cancel culture” is a form of “ideological colonisation.”

Cancel culture “leaves no space for freedom of expression,” the Supreme Pontiff told a gathering of ambassadors at the Vatican.

“The cultural roots that constitute the identity of many peoples,” are also under threat from historical revisionism driven by “ideological colonisation,” he warned.

The phenomenon of activist groups attempting to rewrite history “is invading many circles and public institutions,” he added, noting that, “In the name of protecting diversity, one ends up canceling out the sense of identity.”

As the Telegraph reports, “His speech was in Italian but he used the English phrase “cancel culture” – the concept is in its infancy in Italy and has barely entered public discourse, unlike countries such as Britain and the US.”

Last month, the Pope also compared the EU to a dictatorship for attempting to force through ‘woke’ rules on inclusive language that ban terms such as “man-made.”

However, the Pope’s comments are definitely not in line with previous remarks he has made about diversity and free speech.

Pope Francis has styled himself as an open borders activist, relentlessly urging Europe to take in more refugees despite such influxes leading to spikes in violent crime, mass sexual assaults and countless terrorist atrocities.

Indeed, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán recently asked Pope Francis not to let Christianity “perish” as he challenged the the Supreme Pontiff’s advocacy for mass immigration.

On the subject of free speech, as recently as October, Pope Francis invoked God in an effort to pressure Silicon Valley giants into censoring more content, including “hate speech” and “conspiracy theories.”

Following the Charlie Hebdo massacre 7 years ago, the Pope infamously rhetorically sided with the terrorists who murdered the cartoonists.

As we document in the video below, the Supreme Pontiff routinely smears his critics as performing “the work of the devil.”

But now he’s suddenly concerned about the pitfalls of diversity and the attack on free speech.

Better late than never, I suppose.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending