Connect with us

crime

Over 100 Police Agencies Ditch Agreement To Guard DNC

Cops are sick of being subjugated and defunded by Democrats

Published

on

Screenshot

The Associated Press reported Tuesday that more than 100 police agencies across the country have ditched previous agreements to provide security for the Democratic National Convention, scheduled to take place in Milwaukee in August.

The report notes that the move by cops is a reaction to Democrat responses to the anti-police unrest that has raged throughout the Summer.

“They were concerned with directives placed on the police department, including not allowing tear gas or pepper spray,” said Milwaukee Police Chief Alfonso Morales.

“It is apparent there is a lack of commitment to provide the Milwaukee Police Department with the resources it needs to ensure the safety of peaceful protesters, attendees, citizens and police personnel,” noted Wisconsin, Franklin Police Chief Rick Oliva.

“I can not send personnel if they are not properly equipped or will not be allowed to engage in appropriate actions which would ensure their safety,” Oliva added.

“I understand that use of chemical irritants and pepper spray is serious and those are to be used only when legally justified. But when you take that out of the continuum that doesn’t leave the officers much other than getting harmed or using deadly force and that’s not good for any officer or the public,” Waukesha Police Chief Daniel Thompson also warned.

The reaction of police is hardly surprising given that Democrats have introduced reforms to hamper police, and even expressed support for calls to defund the police.

Democrat Ilhan Omar (MN) even described police as a “cancer,” adding “we are saying we don’t want your damn reforms.”

“The Minneapolis Police Department is rotten to the root, and so when we dismantle it, we get rid of that cancer, and we allow for something beautiful to rise, and that reimagining allows us to figure out what public safety looks like for us,” Omar said during a speech at a protest in June.

crime

Antifa Gunman Shot Dead by Cops Said His Killing of Trump Supporter Felt Like Start of “Civil War”

Absurdly claims he acted in self-defense.

Published

on

Video Screenshot

Michael Forest Reinoehl, the Antifa shooter who was killed by police last night after he pulled a weapon on officers, said in an interview before his death that his murder of a Trump supporter in Portland felt like the start of a “civil war.”

48-year-old Reinoehl was seen exiting an apartment and entering a vehicle in Olympia. As officers tried to arrest him, Reinoehl pulled a gun and was shot multiple times.

In an interview with VICE that was broadcast hours before his death, Reinoehl admitting to killing Patriot Prayer conservative and Trump supporter Aaron “Jay” Danielson, but ludicrously claimed he had acted in self-defense.

“I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that,” claimed Reinoehl, suggesting Danielson was about to stab his friend.

In reality, as footage from the murder shows, Reinoehl and another man who heard to proclaim that they had found a “Trumper” before shooting Danielson, whose friend confirmed the pair had been deliberately hunted down.

Elsewhere in the interview, Reinoehl suggests that he shot Danielson not in self-defense, but in an attempt to start a “civil war.”

“Honestly, I hate to say it, but I see a civil war right around the corner,” he said. “That that shot felt like the beginning of a war.”

Observers questioned why VICE was giving a platform to a murderer, comparing the situation to if Fox News had afforded Charlottesville killer James Field a sympathetic forum to defend himself.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

crime

Survey: Two in Five New Yorkers Want to Leave the City

Because it’s turning into a sh*thole.

Published

on

TIMOTHY A. CLARY/Getty Images

A new survey has found that two in five New Yorkers want to leave the city, citing concerns over the faltering COVID economy and violent crime.

The survey, carried out by the Manhattan Institute, found that 22 per cent think the anemic economy is the biggest issue affecting the city while 21 per cent are concerned about crime and public safety.

Figures show that shootings have doubled and murders are up 50 per cent on the same period last year. This all unfolded after Mayor Bill De Blasio celebrated emptying out New York prisons to protect inmates from coronavirus.

“The survey found that two in five New Yorkers say that they would leave the city if they had the ability to live anywhere they wanted,” reports Fox 5.

There was also a 44% increase in home sales in the suburbs compared to the same time period last year as people flee for bigger homes in safer areas.

The sentiment is reflected in demand experienced by removal companies, which is off the charts.

“Long lines were seen outside of a number of U-Haul stations in the neighborhood across Saturday and Sunday, with moving vehicles lining residential streets and discarded furniture stacked on sidewalks left by locals seeking pastures new,” reported the Daily Mail.

As we document in the video below, with the economy on its knees, trash-strewn streets, violent crime soaring and people now working remotely from home, there’s literally no reason to live in a big city anymore and people are fleeing in droves.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

crime

Videos Show Leftists Throwing Objects From Balcony at Trump Supporter Convoy on Portland Highway

Could have caused a serious accident.

Published

on

Video Screenshot

Video clips out of Portland show anti-Trump leftists throwing objects at Trump supporters’ cars as they drive at speed down the highway, something that could have caused a serious accident.

One of the clips shows a man with a bucket full of objects throwing them at vehicles to the soundtrack of “Fuck Donald Trump.”

Another clip shows a group of people throwing objects, which could be water balloons or eggs, at the cars. A woman is heard laughing in the background.

The vehicles are traveling at high speed and any object thrown, even if it’s just a water balloon, risks causing an accident.

The incident happened on the same weekend that somebody shot at a car caravan of President Trump supporters parading down Ventura Boulevard in Los Angeles.

A Trump supporter was also executed in cold blood by an Antifa militant on Saturday night in Portland.

As we previously highlighted, a gang of three men also fired shots from their vehicle at a group of Trump supporters during a political rally in Charlotte.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending