Connect with us

Coronavirus

Pathetic WHO Complains It Has ‘Not Been Invited’ To Investigate Coronavirus Outbreak By China

Senior doctor admits that WHO “strongly suspected” human to human transmission in early January, but announced the opposite anyway.

Published

on

screenshot

The World Health Organisation has repeatedly requested access to China to take part in the country’s investigations into the origins of the coronavirus, but has been denied an ‘invite’, according to one leading official.

Dr Gauden Galea told Sky News that “WHO is making requests of the health commission and of the authorities,” but has so far come up empty handed.

“We know that some national investigation is happening but at this stage we have not been invited to join,” Galea explained.

“The origins of virus are very important, the animal-human interface is extremely important and needs to be studied,” Galea said, adding that “The priority is we need to know as much as possible to prevent the reoccurrence.”

The doctor also noted that the WHO has not been allowed to see logs from the two bio-labs in Wuhan, where it is confirmed that scientists were conducting research on a novel coronavirus.

The lab logs “would need to be part of any full report, any full look at the story of the origins,” Galea noted.

“From all available evidence, WHO colleagues in our three-level system are convinced that the origins are in Wuhan and that it is a naturally occurring, not a manufactured, virus,” the doctor said.

It’s a conclusion that now appears to be supported by US intelligence, but the possibility of the virus leaking from the lab is still a distinct possibility.

The WHO has Faced criticism from the world’s governments for parroting China’s talking points on the virus, and Galea said little to allay those concerns, noting “We only know what China is reporting to us.”

He admitted that China’s death toll and case numbers are almost certainly false, noting “that is something that China will have to answer for.”

When asked about the WHO’s infamous January 14 tweet announcing there was no human to human transmission, the doctor admitted that the WHO did “strongly” suspect at the time that the virus was spreading in humans, but announced the opposite anyway.

“WHO was increasingly worried and convinced, suspecting strongly there would be human-to-human transmission. But as yet the cases that had been presented to us and the investigations had not yet confirmed that 100%,” Galea said.

He then revealed that the WHO only changed it’s stance when it was told by a healthcare worker immediately upon getting to Wuhan on January 20th that the virus was spreading in humans.

“The healthcare worker simply volunteered the moment we entered the fever clinic,” Dr Galea said.

So, the only reason the WHO announced the virus was transmissible was due to a fortunate encounter with a well intentioned health worker. The Chinese government did not tell them anything.

When asked if there was any justification for China denying the WHO a role in the investigation, Dr Galea replied “From our point of view, no.”

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo slammed the WHO, and its director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Thursday. Pompeo said that the organisation has “failed in its mission,” and noted that Tedros “traveled to China and then declined to declare it a pandemic until everyone in the world knew that was already true.”

As we have covered, the WHO is seen to have been complicit in the Chinese cover up of the outbreak, yet has told the world it should have listened, as well as repeatedly flip-flopping over it’s coronavirus policies.

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

Poll: Only 42% Say They Will Submit To Coronavirus Vaccine

The figure represents an all time low.

Published

on

Steve Watson

Carol Smiljan/NurPhoto via Getty Images

A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll has found that just 42 percent of Americans say they plan to get a coronavirus vaccine when it becomes available.

The figure represents an all time low, having fallen from 55 percent in early May, 50 percent in late May, and 46 percent in July.

When asked “If and when a coronavirus vaccine becomes available, will you get vaccinated?” many fewer Americans across the political spectrum answered in the affirmative.

Only a majority of Democrats now plan to get vaccinated, with 55% saying they will still take the jab.

Among Republicans, only 37% say they are willing to get vaccinated, with even fewer independents, 34%, willing to take the vaccine.

Assistant professor of biostatistics at the University of Florida Natalie Dean has noted “Why should we expect Americans to agree to a vaccine before one is even available?”

Writing recently in the New York Times, Dean noted “I’m a vaccine researcher, and even I would place myself in the ‘not sure’ bucket.”

“What we have right now is a collection of animal data, immune response data and safety data based on early trials and from similar vaccines for other diseases. The evidence that would convince me to get a COVID-19 vaccine, or to recommend that my loved ones get vaccinated, does not yet exist.” Dean asserted.

On Wednesday, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said that it is “realistic” to expect a coronavirus vaccine in the fall, and that it is “very credible” to expect “tens of millions of doses” to become available by the end of the year, and “hundreds of millions” by 2021.

“We have seen, under President Trump’s leadership, the most historic advances in the development of vaccines we have ever seen in human history,” Azar claimed in an interview with Fox News.

“The United States now has six vaccines that we have placed major investments in. Four of them have already reported out positive phase one clinical trial results. And two of them are already in the advanced final phase three studies. Others will advance there soon.” Azar added.

“It’s really just President Trump has marshaled the whole of the U.S. government and our biopharmaceutical industry. It’s incredible,” Azar proclaimed.

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

LA Mayor Threatens to Shut Off Power & Water to Homes That Host Parties

“You’re breaking the law.”

Published

on

Getty Images

LA Mayor Eric Garcetti has vowed to shut off power and water utilities to homes that host large parties in the latest escalation of COVID-19 control measures.

Garcetti is angry at “egregious” violations of coronavirus lockdown rules, citing house parties in the Hollywood Hills and Calabasas which were held in “flagrant” violation of the law.

Now he is threatening to retaliate by cutting essential services.

“While we have already closed all bars and nightclubs, these large house parties have essentially become nightclubs,” said the Mayor.

“You’re breaking the law. Just as we can shut down bars breaking alcohol laws, in places that are in criminal violation, we can shut them down,” he added.

County health inspectors, city officials and the LAPD will all be on the lookout for the illegal parties and once a large gathering has been confirmed, law enforcement will contact the DWP to shut off power and water to the residence.

“The decision comes on the heels of a number of raging house parties thrown around the city, one of which ended in tragedy on Monday after three people were shot, one woman succumbing to her injuries,” reports RT.

“The party was hosted at the mansion of an unidentified NFL athlete near Beverly Hills, and police later said they believed the shooting was gang-related. While authorities had responded to a complaint at the mansion prior to the shooting, they did not break up the gathering, which reportedly involved some 200 people.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Coronavirus

NYC to Impose COVID Checkpoints to Enforce Quarantine Order

Mayor Bill de Blasio in new authoritarian move.

Published

on

Noam Galai/Getty Images

Mayor Bill de Blasio has announced that he will set up COVID checkpoints around New York City in an attempt to catch anyone who flouts their 14 day quarantine order.

Anyone arriving in NYC from 34 states and Puerto Rico is subject to a strict 14 day stay at home order and faces large fines if they violate the rule.

That will now be enforced with manned coronavirus checkpoints where those caught violating their quarantine will be penalized.

From NBC New York;

“Starting Wednesday, the city will implement COVID-19 checkpoints at key entry points into the city, de Blasio said. They will vary daily, though the mayor said one will appear at Penn Station on Thursday. Another is planned for Port Authority.”

“The city hopes to implement “full-fledged checkpoints” where viable and hold them at other locations where they’re unlikely to create major traffic backups. De Blasio says the city stands ready to assist travelers who need a safe place to isolate for 14 days. The test and trace team has already made nearly 90,000 calls to travelers affected by the quarantine order and sent nearly 21,000 texts.”

While de Blasio threatens people traveling around NYC with astronomical fines that could run as high as $10,000, he has simultaneously overseen an emptying of prisons that has led to skyrocketing crime across New York.

As we highlighted last month, shootings soared by a whopping 277 per cent compared to the same week last year. In June, it was reported that there had been 38 murders over the last 28 days up until June 14, twice as many as the previous year.

Despite soaring crime, the Mayor also devoted no fewer than 27 police officers to guard a Black Lives Matter mural outside Trump Tower.

One method to avoid interrogation at coronavirus checkpoints may be to state that you have attended a BLM protest.

“The hundreds of contact tracing workers hired by the city under de Blasio’s new “test and trace” campaign have been instructed not to ask anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19 whether they recently attended a demonstration,” reported The City back in June.

Lest we forget that de Blasio also urged New Yorkers to “get out on the town despite coronavirus” and visit the cinema as late as March 2nd.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending