Connect with us

Coronavirus

Memos Leaked To AP Show China Knew COVID-19 Was ‘Likely Severe Pandemic’ While WHO Said It Wasn’t

The documents clearly state that the true scale of the virus outbreak was “not to be publicly disclosed.”

Published

on

NAOHIKO HATTA/AFP via Getty Images

Internal Chinese government documents obtained by the Associated Press prove that Chinese Communist President Xi Jinping knew for sure that the outbreak of coronavirus in China was an “epidemic” and was highly contagious between humans in mid January, yet simultaneously China told the World Health Organization (WHO) that there was no “evidence of human-to-human transmission.”

The documents show that Xi knew that the “risk of transmission and spread” was “high” yet the Chinese government sat on the information for almost a whole week.

The AP notes that the memos “show that the head of China’s National Health Commission, Ma Xiaowei, laid out a grim assessment of the situation on Jan. 14 in a confidential teleconference with provincial health officials.”

The memo quotes Ma as warning that “The epidemic situation is still severe and complex, the most severe challenge since SARS in 2003, and is likely to develop into a major public health event.”

In one part of the memo, entitled “sober understanding of the situation,” it is acknowledged that “clustered cases suggest that human-to-human transmission is possible.

“With the coming of the Spring Festival, many people will be traveling, and the risk of transmission and spread is high,” the memo reads, adding “All localities must prepare for and respond to a pandemic.”

The information proves that the Chinese government lied to (or had the complicity of) the WHO, which sent out this infamous tweet about no human to human transmission on the same date, January 14,  referenced in the Chinese documents:

The documents clearly state that the true scale of the virus outbreak was “not to be publicly disclosed.”

The AP report notes that “In the six days after top Chinese officials secretly determined they likely were facing a pandemic from a new coronavirus, the city of Wuhan at the epicenter of the disease hosted a mass banquet for tens of thousands of people; millions began traveling through for Lunar New Year celebrations.”

“President Xi Jinping warned the public on the seventh day, Jan. 20. But by that time, more than 3,000 people had been infected during almost a week of public silence,” the report continues.

“This is tremendous,” said Zuo-Feng Zhang, an epidemiologist at the University of California, Los Angeles. “If they took action six days earlier, there would have been much fewer patients and medical facilities would have been sufficient. We might have avoided the collapse of Wuhan’s medical system.”

The information dovetails with previous studies that found the global pandemic could have been completely avoided, had China been up front with the true scale of the health crisis.

It has become clear that the first cases of the Chinese virus were reported in mid-late November and early December, with scientists even estimating that the first jump of the virus from animals to humans probably occurred in October in the city of Wuhan.

Instead of acting immediately, the Chinese government waited until January 23rd before issuing quarantine orders to the 11 million people living in Wuhan.

Chinese President Xi Jinping, also general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and chairman of the Central Military Commission, talks with experts during his visit to the School of Medicine at Tsinghua University in Beijing, capital of China, March 2, 2020. (photo by Yan Yan/Xinhua via Getty)

The communist state was also actively working to suppress and punish doctors and scientists who tried to get warnings out.

The US intelligence agencies have known about China’s subterfuge for some time now, with a classified intelligence report having been submitted to the White House in late March, concluding that China under reported the amount of coronavirus cases and deaths within its borders, and actively worked to conceal the severity of the outbreak.

Bloomberg News cited three officials familiar with the report, noting that “The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.”

Indeed, it seems that China is STILL lying about the outbreak, with a new wave of the virus having hit the country.

The Wall Street Journal reported on Monday:

As the world struggles to contain the coronavirus outbreak without triggering a new Great Depression, China is withholding vital information that would save lives and significantly alleviate the economic catastrophe that now threatens to immiserate hundreds of millions of people around the world.

This isn’t the old coverup, when Communist Party bumbling and deceit allowed a local outbreak to turn into the worst global disaster in decades. The new coverup is even more brazen. China continues to falsify vital information about the epidemic on a massive scale.

The evidence comes from many sources. In a classified report to the White House, the U.S. intelligence community has concluded that China underreports both deaths and the total number of cases. The Economist magazine compared China’s reported statistics with those from other countries and found that numbers changed dramatically in response to political events, such as the firing and replacement of local officials.

While it has been clear since January that China is lying about the virus, the western media, as well as the World Health Organisation continued to parrot Chinese government and state media talking points. The media in the US said it was a ‘conspiracy theory’ that China was downplaying the outbreak, and that the WHO was parroting that notion.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has continually blasted China’s “intentional disinformation campaign,” and the British government’s scientific advisors have estimated that things could be 40 times worse in China than the communist state admits.

“There is a disgusting disinformation campaign going on and it is unacceptable,” an anonymous government source told The Daily Mail lin early April. “They [the Chinese government] know they have got this badly wrong and rather than owning it they are spreading lies.” the source added.

The former head of the US FDA declared earlier this week that China’s misinformation over the spread of the coronavirus needs to be investigated, while also noting that the World Heath Organisation validated Chinese lies in January, which ultimately doomed the globe into a pandemic.

The American Enterprise Institute (AEI) reported last week that a “conservative estimation” suggests there are 2.9 million coronavirus cases in China and up to 136,000 deaths. Yet according to official government figures, only 83,000 cases and 3,300 deaths have been reported.

While President Trump has halted funding for the WHO, a number of GOP senators have announced that they are investigating the organization’s involvement with China’s coverup of the true scale of the outbreak.

The reason for the attempted cover up by China appears to be because the virus was leaked from the bio-lab in Wuhan.

Numerous virologists and experts have stated that the possibility needs to be investigated, with intelligence and government officials going on record as saying that they are investigating the matter.

On Wednesday night, Fox News revealed that numerous sources confirmed that coronavirus was leaked from the Wuhan lab and that the World Health Organization was “complicit” in helping China to cover up the truth.

Fox reporter John Roberts asked the President about the findings Wednesday, with a tight lipped Trump responding that it is being looked into.

Continue Reading
Comments

Coronavirus

Video: Rand Paul Promises To ‘Find The Paper Trail’ For Lab Leak COVID Origin

“This is the biggest coverup in the history of science”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

Senator Rand Paul vowed this week to continue to expose the origins of the COVID pandemic and uncover a paper trail that he is positive will lead back to the Wuhan lab research funded by Anthony Fauci and the National Institutes of Health.

“The entire pandemic, if it came from a lab, the fact that he approved the research and funded the lab would draw culpability to himself.” Paul said of Fauci during an appearance on Fox Business.

“Culpability to all of these people who made the unwise decision to send money to China to do dangerous research. That’s why they steadfastly resist this,” the Senator added referring to his efforts in the Senate.

Paul continued, “If you look at the early e-mails when they first discovered the sequence of this virus, January 31 of 2020, they are quite frightened. There are harried e-mails going back and forth until 2:30 in the morning.”

“All of the initial scientists are saying to him, holy cow. We have looked at the sequence and it looks like it has been manipulated in the lab. In fact, it has a cleavage site. The way the virus gets into the cell, that we do not see in nature, typically, and that Chinese last year ask us money to do that research,” Paul further explained.

“All kinds of alarms and bells went off for a day or two,” the Senator added.

“And then we have another couple of e-mails where Dr. Collins and Dr. Fauci are talking about how they are science, and this would be really damaging to science and the NIH, and all the taxpayer money we get and also to themselves personally,” Paul further stated, asserting “So they began a cover-up.”

“I think it is probably the biggest in the history of science and we will get to the bottom of this. I promise you, there will be a paper trail,” Paul urged.

“Should we win in November, I will use every bit of subpoena power to get every bit of data. We will bring all of the scientists under oath and we will get to the bottom of this,” Paul vowed.

Watch:

Paul recently slammed Fauci for taking the default position of trying to “cover up” his activities, including potentially encouraging social media companies to censor medical information.

The Senator has warned the NIH that it should not attempt to destroy any documents relating to or in the possession of Anthony Fauci as he retires.

Paul has called for restricting the exporting of DNA technology to China in the same way nuclear technology to the Communist regime is restricted, and has revealed in his Senate hearings that there is a committee that is supposed to oversee experimentation with potentially lethal viruses, but that it is above the oversight of Congress.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Coronavirus

    Despite Biden Declaring Pandemic “Over,” White House Won’t Relinquish Emergency Powers

    Administration walks back 60 Minutes remark.

    Published

    on

    BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI via Getty Images

    Despite Joe Biden declaring that “the pandemic is over,” the White House stepped in to clarify that this didn’t mean public emergency health powers were being relinquished.

    Biden made the remarks during an appearance on 60 Minutes on Sunday.

    “We still have a problem with Covid. We’re still doing a lot of work on it. It’s — but the pandemic is over,” he said.

    Not for the first time, Biden’s statement was seemingly unplanned, and the White House rushed in to do damage control.

    To no one’s surprise, the administration is refusing to give up powers it handed itself by imposing a Public Health Emergency, which will not be lifted.

    “An administration official told CNN that the President’s comments do not mark a change in policy toward the administration’s handling of the virus, and there are no plans to lift the Public Health Emergency, which has been in place since January 2020 and is currently extended through October 13,” reports CNN.

    In other words, technocratic control freaks will likely renew the powers for winter, during which a rough flu season due to lowered natural immunity and the return of another COVID variant will grease the skids for the latest round of the “100 per cent safe and effective” vaccine.

    Biden’s remarks on 60 Minutes “caught some in the administration by surprise,” according to CNN, a regular occurrence whenever Biden veers slightly off script.

    Another comment he made during the interview, that the United States would send troops to defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese invasion, also had to be clarified.

    A White House official later said that the policy on Taiwan had not changed.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Coronavirus

    Biden Declares COVID Pandemic is “Over”

    Senator calls for “an end to all vaccine mandates.”

    Published

    on

    Screenshot

    During an appearance on CBS News’ 60 Minutes last night, President Joe Biden declared the COVID-19 pandemic to be “over,” right in time for the mid-terms.

    “We still have a problem with Covid. We’re still doing a lot of work on it. It’s — but the pandemic is over,” said Biden.

    Immediately after Biden’s remarks, Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie insisted that the administration should now relinquish all the emergency powers it has grabbed by hyping the threat of the virus.

    “If ‘the pandemic is over’ as Biden says, then all of the President’s emergency powers predicated on a pandemic, all COVID vax mandates, the emergency powers of every governor, Emergency Use Authorizations, and the PREP act should all be voided tomorrow,” said Massie.

    Senator Ron Johnson also called for “an end to all vaccine mandates.”

    The script appears to have flipped, with the pandemic police state being replaced by permanent war, as Biden pledged to send U.S. troops to defend Taiwan in the event of a Chinese invasion.

    Some people whose entire identity seems to be wedded to pandemic paranoia desperately countered Biden’s assertion, with #COVIDIsNotOver trending on Twitter.

    While the Biden administration may temporarily declare COVID to be over for the mid-terms, don’t rule out them ramping up the hysteria into December and January as the flu season takes hold.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending