Connect with us

censorship

Adviser to Trump Warns: If Dems Win in November, “They’re Going to Crush Fox News”

Censorship debate rages as Twitter forced Laura Ingraham to delete tweet about FDA approved drug.

Published

on

A top Fox News personality and adviser to President Trump has warned that if the White House does nothing to roll back censorship, if the Democrats win in November, “they’re going to crush Fox News.”

Speaking privately to Summit, the host was responding to news that fellow Fox commentator Laura Ingraham had been forced under threat of suspension to delete a tweet about the drug Hydroxychloroquine being a potential cure for coronavirus.

“Lenox Hill in New York among many hospitals already using Hydroxychloroquine with very promising results,” Ingraham tweeted on March 20. “One patient was described as ‘Lazarus’ who was seriously ill from Covid-19, already released.”

Ten days later, Twitter forced Ingraham to delete the tweet under threat of suspension, despite the fact that Hydroxychloroquine has been approved by the FDA and has proven successful at treating COVID-19 in several studies.

Twitter claimed that the tweet triggered their “misleading information policy” with its “Heightened-risk health claims.”

“The real test: How many “journalists” who have dismissed hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin in COVID patients would say no to taking it themselves if seriously ill?” Ingraham asked earlier today.

As one Twitter user pointed out, while censoring tweets about an approved drug, Twitter is perfectly happy to let Chinese propaganda continue to circulate.

This occurred on the same day that Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro had his tweets deleted for questioning whether social distancing and quarantine measures were an overreaction.

Infowars’ Google Play store app was also banned last week for the same reason.

The Fox News host and presidential adviser said all this once again illustrated how the left and social media giants have been emboldened by the Trump administration’s lack of action on censorship and that this could spell disaster come the election.

“If Democrats win in November, they’re going to crush Fox News just as they’ve crushed the NRA. And we’re going to deeply regret letting it happen,” said the adviser.

“Everyone who thought it was fine that they deplatformed Alex Jones will look like a fucking moron,” he added.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

censorship

Big Sis is Big Sad

Queen of disinfo gets dethroned.

Published

on

It’s interesting how there’s a almost total Venn diagram overlap between ‘disinformation’ and information that embarrasses the regime.

Funny that, isn’t it?

Please share this video! https://youtu.be/X8XTDKDvmWk

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

censorship

French Open Warns Russian Players Not to Make Political Statements of Support For Putin

Rules of ideological purity test set by organizers.

Published

on

Michael Reaves via Getty Images

The French Open tennis tournament has warned Russian players not to make political statements in support of President Vladimir Putin if they wish to take part in the grand slam.

Unlike Wimbledon, where they will be banned altogether, Russian and Belarusian players will be allowed to compete at Roland-Garros, but only under strictly neutral status.

However, Russian stars have been cautioned that they will face sanctions if they express anything other than pro-Ukraine opinions in the media in the run up to the event.

Roland-Garros Tournament Director Amelie Mauresmo made the tournament organizer’s position clear in a statement given to the press.

“We keep the line of what all the European governments – and other governments – decided in March, i.e. national teams of Russia and Belarus banned, but not the athletes as individuals, as long as they play under strict neutrality,” said Mauresmo.

“We will be very meticulous on that,” Mauresmo vowed. “[But] if any of them should have pro-Putin statements in the media, there will be sanctions for sure,” he added.

This obviously sets a dangerous precedent in terms of the free speech of prominent public figures.

Today, they’re mandated to support the NATO-aligned narrative about the Ukraine to be able to properly pursue their careers.

Next year, it could be something completely different, and indeed it was when Novak Djokavic was punished by Australian authorities for refusing to take a COVID-19 vaccine.

Who knows – sports athletes, actors, musicians could all in future be forced to sign up to some kind of ideological purity test that codifies their inability to challenge regime narratives lest they be hit with instant cancellation and career suicide.

As we highlighted last month, Ukrainian tennis star Elina Svitolina demanded that Russian and Belarusian players be subjected to ideological purity tests before they are allowed to compete in international tournaments.

Before Wimbledon slapped a total ban on all Russian players, then world number one Daniil Medvedev was told he would have to publicly denounce Vladimir Putin to be able to compete.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

censorship

Elon Musk: Twitter Deal “Temporarily on Hold”

Questions over true percentage of user accounts that are spam bots.

Published

on

NurPhoto via Getty Images

Billionaire Elon Musk announced that his deal to buy Twitter is “temporarily on hold” over questions about whether fake and spam accounts really do represent less than 5 per cent of users.

“Twitter deal temporarily on hold pending details supporting calculation that spam/fake accounts do indeed represent less than 5% of users,” Musk tweeted.

Despite Musk last week securing $7 billion from new investors for his $44billion takeover, Twitter shares fell 20 per cent in premarket trading in response to the news.

The Tesla founder has made it one of his priorities to eliminate “spam bots” form the platform, which Twitter claims represent fewer than 5% of its monetisable daily active users.

Media reports circulated earlier in the week suggesting Musk could still pull out of the deal and pay a $1 billion dollar compensation fee, but that may be waived if Twitter hasn’t been honest about the scale of its bot problem.

Blue checkmarks on Twitter are likely to welcome the news that the deal is on hold given that they have been panicking for the last several weeks about being unable to further entrench their censorship agenda if Musk takes over the platform.

Earlier this week, Musk asserted that the decision to permanently suspend President Donald Trump was “foolish” and that Trump would be allowed to re-instate his account after Musk’s takeover.

The billionaire added that under his stewardship, permanent bans would become a thing of the past, aside from when they’re applied to fake accounts.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending