Connect with us

Immigration

French Official Says Quarantine Should Not be Enforced in Migrant Areas to Avoid Riots

“It is not a priority to enforce closings in certain neighborhoods.”

Published

on

A top government official in France has admitted that draconian lockdown measures being imposed on the rest of the population shouldn’t be implemented in the country’s migrant-heavy ghettos in order to prevent riots.

In a letter leaked to magazine Le Canard Enchaine, French Secretary of State to the Ministry of the Interior Laurent Nunez advises, “It is not a priority to enforce closings in certain neighborhoods and to stop gatherings.”

In a separate video conference call, Nunez told other officials that restricting movement and shutting down shops in France’s infamous banlieues risks igniting violent social disorder if enforced too rigorously.

A regional defense zone prefect who was in on the call agreed that businesses that had been closed down in other areas of France should remain open in poorer neighborhoods in order to help with “social mediation.”

“This undermining of the laws that Macron declared as essential, this clear disregard for the population as a whole, comes at a time when police, ambulance and firefighters face record levels of hostility when they venture into the suburbs where gangs set cars on fire then attack them when they arrive to help,” writes Damian Wilson.

As is illustrated in the clip below, whenever police attempt to enforce quarantine measures, or indeed any other act of law enforcement, in migrant-heavy areas, they are immediately surrounded and intimidated by gangs of migrants. It’s not uncommon for fire trucks and ambulances to be attacked in these “sensitive” areas.

Another clip shows migrants reacting to police attempts to enforce a quarantine by jumping on their vehicle.

As Breitbart reports, migrants in European cities across the continent simply do not respect the lockdown or the police officers trying to enforce it.

Police in the migrant area of Seine-Saint-Denis in Paris say they are overwhelmed by the number of people who refuse to stay indoors.

“We are not going to give up. But we also know where these people live and how they live. Strict containment, for them, is just impossible,” one officer explained.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Immigration

Trump: “Tiny” Private Border Wall “Only Done To Make Me Look Bad”

“Should have been built like rest of Wall, 500 plus miles.”

Published

on

Steve Watson

ElFlacodelNorte / Getty Images

President Trump issued a statement Sunday claiming that a small section of border wall that has been privately funded and constructed was “only done to make me look bad”.

Trump responded to reports of the wall section going up along the Rio Grande Valley of southern Texas:

Reports indicate that the wall section was put up by a group calling itself We Build the Wall.

The group raised $25 million on the back of promises to reduce drug trafficking and illegal immigration.

It seems, however, that the wall section isn’t all that good, with reports of it already ‘eroding’ and having to undergo an engineering inspection.

The report linked above indicates that The International Boundary and Water Commission and the National Butterfly Center have brought lawsuits over the wall construction.

President Trump has claimed that 240 miles of new border wall has been constructed since he took office, however that is a far cry from his campaign promise to have built a complete border wall by the end of his first term.

In addition, critics have noted that most of what has gone up is just replacement barriers for old and outdated sections of border fencing that were already there before Trump took office.

Continue Reading

Immigration

U.S. Census Bureau: Whites Under the Age of 16 Now a Minority in America

“This is going to be a diversified century for the United States.”

Published

on

Boston Globe/Getty Images

New data from the U.S. Census Bureau has found that whites under the age of 16 are now a minority in America for the first time since records began.

Asians had the biggest demographic growth rate at 30% over the last ten years – two thirds of that driven by international migration, while the Hispanic population grew by 20% since 2010. The black population grew by 12% over the decade.

Whites grew by just 4.3%, a deficit explained by declining white fertility and a decrease in births. Whites also have a median age of 43.7, which is by far the highest of any demographic group.

Non-Hispanic whites are expected to be an overall minority in America within 25 years.

“We are browning from bottom up in our age structure,” William Frey, a senior fellow at The Brookings Institution, told the Associated Press. “This is going to be a diversified century for the United States, and it’s beginning with this youngest generation.”

The media has framed anyone who discusses the demographic decline of white people in anything other than gushingly positive terms as a racist who is promoting the “conspiracy theory” of “white genocide”.

Debating what kind of impact less white people in society will have on a country is completely off-limits, unless it’s being celebrated.

“If these numbers hold for the 2020 census being conducted right now, it will be the first time since the first decennial census in 1790 that there has been a national decline of whites,” explained Frey.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Immigration

Reading Terror Attack Slips From Headlines Within Days

Narrative not right.

Published

on

Imagine if a right-wing extremist had killed three gay people in the UK?

It would be a major story for weeks if not months.

A Libyan refugee does precisely that and it’s already disappeared from the headlines three days later.

Why?

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending