Connect with us

Politics

Trump: Democrats, ‘Dirty Cops’ And ‘Dishonest Scum’ Have ‘POISONED Democracy’

Published

on

Caitlin O'Hara/Getty Images

“The ones at the top, they were absolute scum”

Wowing a crowd of thousands in Phoenix Wednesday night, President Trump tore into his Democratic opponents, declaring that it doesn’t matter who he goes up against because “We’re going to win”.

The President referred to Elizabeth Warren as “phony,” called Bernie Sanders “crazy,” and used his favourite nickname for Bloomberg, “Mini Mike.”

Trump accused the Democrats of attempting to “poison” democracy, noting that he has been subjected to “very unfair witch hunts and partisan … crusades” against his Presidency.

“And guess what? They failed,” he proclaimed to a raucous ovation. “And our polls numbers today are higher than they’ve ever been before.”

“I actually think we’re going to win by a lot – just like we did last time,” Trump urged.

Trump particularly focused on the the Russia ‘hoax’, noting that “they stole three years” of his Presidency, and adding ‘They spied on my campaign.’

“The ones at the top they were absolute scum,” Trump declared, suggesting that if ‘dirty cop’ FBI officials had targeted Democrats in the same way, “They’d be in jail for 50 years.”

Focusing on the current Democratic frontrunner, Sanders, Trump mocked the notion that Americans would vote for a socialist at a time when the economy is booming and the country is experiencing record employment gains.

“The country’s had the best year it’s ever had – oh let’s get a new president, let’s bring in Crazy Bernie,” Trump bellowed to much laughter.

The rally had everything Trump supporters have come to expect, with ‘lock her up chants’ erupting when the President mentioned ‘crooked’ Hillary Clinton.

As he was in Phoenix, The President also spoke about the notorious airport tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, where it is alleged the pair discussed Hillary Clinton’s home cooked email server.

“What do you think he was doing with the attorney general?” Trump questioned, adding “Lot of crooked stuff going on. She was a real beauty,” he said  of Lynch.

Watch the full rally below:

Politics

Germany: Far-Left Extremists Viciously Attack Political Candidate in the Street

Five arrested after brutal assault.

Published

on

Alternative For Germany

Far-left extremists in Germany viciously attacked a populist political candidate who was campaigning for this year’s regional election on the street.

Alternative for Germany (AfD) candidate Stephan Schwarz was left hospitalized following the beating, which took place in the town of Schorndorf over the weekend.

According to the city prosecutor, Schwarz was manning an information booth when he was approached by around 15-20 individuals carrying Antifa flags and banners.

36-year-old Schwarz was dragged to the ground and beaten by the mob before having his mobile phone stolen as he attempted to call the police.

Schwarz was subsequently taken to a local hospital where he was diagnosed with a concussion.

“Police later arrested five people in connection with the incident, three outside the town’s railway station and two others on a pedestrian footbridge,” reports Breitbart. “All five are said to be between the ages of 18 and 25 and are currently under investigation by the Stuttgart public prosecutor’s office.”

“Violence must never be a means of political debate: I am dismayed and appalled by the violent attack on the AfD candidate for the Landtag, Stephan Schwarz, and the destruction of the AfD’s information stand at today’s Schorndorf weekly market,” said Schorndorf Mayor Matthias Klopfer.

As we previously highlighted, Antifa extremists threatened to assassinate an AfD member of parliament, even naming the exact date on which they would kill her.

MP Frank Magnitz was also brutally attacked by left-wing radicals, with Antifa later claiming credit for what some observers suggested was an assassination attempt.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Politics

Biden Dismisses China’s Uyghur Genocide as Difference in “Cultural Norms”

Refuses to denounce re-education camps.

Published

on

Drew Angerer via Getty Images

Joe Biden refused to denounce China’s Uyghur genocide during his CNN appearance last night, asserting that the Communist country’s systematic oppression of minorities was just a different cultural norm.

Yes, really.

Despite the Trump administration and his own characterizing Beijing’s treatment of Uyghur Muslims as a genocide, Biden furiously backpedaled after he was asked about the issue.

“If you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home,” said Biden, going on to say that President Xi Jinping is aiming to achieve a “tightly controlled China.”

“I’m not gonna speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uyghurs in the western mountains of China…culturally there are different norms that each country and their leaders are expected to follow,” he added.

When you understand what China is actually doing to the Uyghurs, Biden’s comments are atrocious.

More than a million Uyghurs and other minorities are held against their will in re-education camps throughout the Xinjiang region.

After Xi Jinping directed authorities to show “absolutely no mercy” towards prisoners, reports began emerging of the forced sterilization and systematic gang rape and torture of women by guards.

“Tursunay Ziawudun, who fled Xinjiang after her release and is now in the US, said women were removed from the cells “every night” and raped by one or more masked Chinese men. She said she was tortured and later gang-raped on three occasions, each time by two or three men,” reports the BBC.

Victims have also reported that guards use electric batons to rape women, electrocuting them from the inside.

Apparently, according to Joe Biden, this is just part of Chinese ‘cultural norms’ and shouldn’t be questioned.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

null

New limited edition merch now available! Click here.

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Politics

Report: National Guard To Stay In DC ‘Through Fall 2021’

Why?

Published

on

Steve Watson

Sarah Silbiger/Getty Images

A leaked email suggests that there are plans to keep the National Guard in Washington DC beyond the previously discussed deadline of March 12th, and throughout the Summer AND Fall.

A report by FOX 5 cites an internal email seen by reporters that reveals The National Security Council is asking the Department of Defense to engage Capitol Police on planning for post-March 12th support.

The report notes that there will be a meeting for agencies to discuss the matter next Wednesday, February 17th.

The email was written by Robert Salesses who is covering the duties of Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Global Security.

It states:

“If it’s not possible to sustain at the current level with NG personnel, we need to establish the number of NG personnel (DCNG and out-of-state) we can sustain for an extended period – at least through Fall 2021 – and understand additional options for providing DoD support, to include use of reserve personnel, as well as active component.”

While troops were expected to stay in DC for the duration of the impeachment sideshow, owing to “security concerns,” it now appears that they will remain even longer.

The Pentagon has confirmed that there are still around 6000 National Guard troops in DC. While there have been indications that the number will be reduced to 5000 within a month, there have been no other indications of when troops will be stood down.

There is also no indication of when the huge razor wire topped security fencing will be removed from around Capitol Hill.

The Guard have been given virtually no information about what they are required to do, with one soldier previously describing the situation as “very unusual for any military mission.”

As we reported last month, thousands of the troops were forced to sleep OUTSIDE and in a parking Garage near the Capitol building after a Democratic lawmaker complained that ONE guardsmen was not wearing a face mask.

The estimated cost of keeping the security measures is so far close to $500 million.

Without a legitimate reason to keep troops in DC any longer, Americans can only assume that the Biden administration and the Democrats feel their grip on power needs protecting by a permanent military presence.

Continue Reading

Trending