Connect with us

Health

WHO Orders Countries Not to Engage in “Stigma” or Discrimination” in Response to Coronavirus Outbreak

Mass movement of people more important than preventing a global pandemic.

Published

on

Despite declaring a global health emergency, the World Health Organization has ordered countries not to engage in “stigma” or “discrimination” in their handling of the coronavirus outbreak.

In their official statement declaring the emergency, the WHO stressed that they are not recommending “any travel or trade restriction based on the current information available.”

This despite the fact that numerous countries have closed their borders with China and pilots and flight attendants in America are demanding an immediate halt to all flights out of China.

Instead, the WHO appears to rank the threat posed by profiling above that of preventing a pandemic.

“Countries are cautioned against actions that promote stigma or discrimination, in line with the principles of Article 3 of the IHR,” said the organization in a statement.

At the end of their statement, the WHO again insisted that maintaining the “international traffic” of people was essential and should not be interfered with.

“Under Article 43 of the IHR, States Parties implementing additional health measures that significantly interfere with international traffic (refusal of entry or departure of international travellers, baggage, cargo, containers, conveyances, goods, and the like, or their delay, for more than 24 hours) are obliged to send to WHO the public health rationale and justification within 48 hours of their implementation. WHO will review the justification and may request countries to reconsider their measures,” said the statement.

This is yet another example of how the mass movement of people is more important to globalist authorities than stopping a potential global pandemic.

If travel from China had been shut down earlier, the virus would not now be in at least 23 different countries.

As we highlighted yesterday, if nothing is done to successfully contain the virus, at current projections it could infect over 100 million people before the end of next month.

That would equate to millions of deaths, which apparently is not as worrying as the potential that some people who may or may not be infected with coronavirus might feel stigmatized or discriminated against.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Health

Kentucky Rep. Introduces Bill To Stop Mandatory Vaccines For Military

“They want everyone to be vaccinated, even those who don’t need it”

Published

on

Steve Watson

valentinrussanov / Getty Images

Following indications that the US Army is set to make COVID vaccinations mandatory for all service members, Kentucky representative Thomas Massie has introduced legislation to block the effort.

As we reported yesterday, an Army Times report noted “The Army has directed commands to prepare to administer mandatory COVID-19 vaccines as early as Sept. 1, pending full Food and Drug Administration licensure.”

“The directive came from an execute order sent to the force by Department of the Army Headquarters,” the report adds.

An update to a purported leaked military directive says that “Commands will be prepared to provide a backbrief on servicemember vaccination status and way ahead for completion once the vaccine is mandated.”

While the Army and the DoD denied any plans for mandatory vaccines, Massie says he was inundated with messages from service members, prompting him to pen a bill, which now has 24 sponsors.

Massie followed up the tweet with another noting that angry leftists targeted him for cancelation, and argued over semantics, but only succeeded in making the story more viral.

Massie also noted that there is no known benefit to taking the vaccine for those who have already had COVID.

Detractors argued that service members cannot actually just “quit” (not the point), while others suggested that troops are already subjected to thousands of mandatory vaccines, and they never know what they’re being injected with… so it’s fine… or something:

Failed sports broadcaster turned woke weirdo Keith Olbermann simply called Massie a “fascist” and claimed he wants troops to go AWOL:

“They want everyone to be vaccinated, even those who don’t need it,” Massie added in a further statement.

“According to science, Moderna’s trials showed that people who recovered from the infection did not benefit from the vaccine. Pfizer’s trials showed that there was no benefit from the vaccine’s infection,” Massie also noted.

Massie himself has said that he will not get vaccinated until he sees data that demonstrates the shot will “improve upon” post-infection immunity.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Health

Report: US Army Directs Commands To Prep For MANDATORY COVID Shots For Troops

“The directive came from an execute order sent to the force by Department of the Army Headquarters”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Courtney Hale / Getty Images

The US Army is preparing to enforce mandatory coronavirus vaccinations for service members from the beginning of September, according to an Army Times report.

The report published Saturday notes “The Army has directed commands to prepare to administer mandatory COVID-19 vaccines as early as Sept. 1, pending full Food and Drug Administration licensure.”

“The directive came from an execute order sent to the force by Department of the Army Headquarters,” the report adds.

An update to a purported leaked military directive says that “Commands will be prepared to provide a backbrief on servicemember vaccination status and way ahead for completion once the vaccine is mandated.”

Both the Army and the DoD have denied that there are plans for mandatory vaccinations.

Army spokesperson Maj. Jackie Wren staled that “As a matter of policy we do not comment on leaked documents. The vaccine continues to be voluntary.”

“If we are directed by DoD to change our posture, we are prepared to do so,” Wren added.

The military is experiencing vaccine hesitancy, just as in the greater population. This is sure to continue, with new research linking heart issues and chest pains in soldiers to mRNA vaccines.

The latest study, published in JAMA’s Cardiology Journal on Tuesday, showed that 23 male soldiers (including 22 who were deemed “previously health”) between the ages of 20 and 51 presented “acute onset of marked chest pain” within four days of receiving their second dose. Patients who sought care for chest pain in the military health-care system following COVID-19 vaccination and were subsequently diagnosed with clinical myocarditis were included in the case study.

In the UK, soldiers have been warned that if they decline the vaccine they will face ‘punishment and re-education’.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Health

Ronaldo Coke Rejection Prompts Calls For Other Sports Stars To Ditch Junk Sponsors

Health experts say more sports personalities could help combat global obesity epidemic

Published

on

Steve Watson

Jakub Porzycki/NurPhoto via Getty Images

Football star Cristiano Ronaldo’s public rejection of Coca-cola this week has prompted health campaigners to call for other sports stars to step up and ditch junk food and drink sponsors.

As highlighted in the video below, Coke is massively unhealthy, and its presence as a sponsor of the Euro 2020 tournament is akin to a tobacco company plastering its logos all over the Olympics.

The London Telegraph reports that Ronaldo’s small action, along with other players such as Italy’s Manuel Locatelli has shone a spotlight on those who are still endorsing Coke and other junk products.

Two of England’s most successful footballers Harry Kane and Marcus Rashford are “ambassadors” for Coke, which basically means they make millions by appearing in adverts and sharing the brand on social media.

Kane is also on the take from Cadbury, makers of chocolate.

It’s also particularly hypocritical of Rashford, because he simultaneously campaigns for healthy eating:

Even Ronaldo himself starred in Coke advertisements when he was younger, and presumably more controllable and less aware.

The Telegraph reports:

Caroline Cerny of the Obesity Health Alliance, a coalition of more than 40 major health organisations, said: “Ronaldo’s defiant stance against being associated with a sugary drink could mark a turning point and we hope other sports stars will similarly refuse to be used as walking adverts for junk food and other unhealthy products. It’s time to break the link between unhealthy brands and sports sponsorship so children are not exposed to a flood of marketing when they watch or play their favourite sports.”

The report also notes:

Dr James Davies MP, a member of the Health and Social Care select committee and a vice-chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Obesity, said: “It’s refreshing to see key figures in sport highlighting the need for healthier lifestyles.”

Coca Cola brags on its own website about how “Sport & Entertainment partnerships are part of the DNA of The Coca-Cola Company”:

It is literally the longest standing sponsor of the Olympic Games, dating back to 1928.

The question is, why when its fucking poison is one of the biggest contributors to worldwide obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, kidney diseases, non-alcoholic liver disease, tooth decay and cavities, and gout.

After the Coke snub, maybe some sports stars could address Nike and other sports brands who make millions from sponsorship exposure yet still use forced labor to manufacture their products.

Like parasites, these massive multinational companies will latch onto anything successful to push their junk on the world. They also do it particularly insidiously by promoting a fictional world, falsely suggesting the cream of sports talent love their products, while the reality behind it all is that they’re being bought off or even duped into selling pure shit to young people who idolise them in exchange for cold hard corporate cash.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending