Connect with us

crime

Rasmussen Poll: Just 21% of Americans Think Jeffrey Epstein Killed Himself

52 per cent believe he was murdered.

Published

on

A new Rasmussen poll shows that just 21 per cent of Americans believe Jeffrey Epstein killed himself while 52 per cent believe he was murdered.

With the clear majority of Americans not believing the official story about the billionaire sex trafficker, the national telephone and online survey also shows that 27 per cent of American adults remain undecided.

The numbers are up on August, just after Epstein died, when 42 per cent of Americans believed he was murdered.

As we reported earlier this week, the first image of the noose supposedly used by Jeffrey Epstein contradicted the official story of his alleged “suicide.” It shows a clean cloth with so signs of blood stains despite the fact that Epstein’s neck was bloody.

Dr. Michael Baden, the forensic pathologist who observed Epstein’s four-hour autopsy on behalf of Epstein’s brother Mark, continues to assert that Epstein was murdered.

“There were fractures of the left, the right thyroid cartilage and the left hyoid bone,” said Baden. “I have never seen three fractures like this in a suicidal hanging.”

“Going over a thousand jail hangings, suicides in the New York City state prisons over the past 40-50 years, no one had three fractures,” he added

Yesterday, new photos were released showing former President Bill Clinton on board Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ private jet posing with an alleged sex slave.

The ‘Epstein didn’t kill himself’ narrative has become so ingrained in popular culture that it is now a normie tier meme.

Comedian Ricky Gervais joked about the conspiracy during his Golden Globes monologue on Sunday night.

“You can binge watch the entire first season of Afterlife,” he said. “That’s a show about a man who wants to kill himself after his wife dies of cancer. It has a second season though, so he obviously doesn’t kill himself in the end – just like Jeffrey Epstein.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

crime

Minneapolis Authorities Warn Residents ‘Prepare’ to be Robbed & Obey Criminals

“Do as they say.”

Published

on

Stephen Maturen/Getty Images

Authorities in Minneapolis sent out a letter to residents telling them to ‘prepare’ to be robbed and to obey criminals following a recent surge in robberies and carjackings.

“Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet,” states the email, which also says that if a resident encounters a criminal, they should “do as they say.”

The advisory comes off the back of over two months of rioting, protests and unrest following the death of George Floyd.

Minneapolis has experienced a 46% increase in carjackings and a 36% increase in robberies compared to this same time last year, while “Police in the city’s Third Precinct alone have received more than 100 reports of robberies and 20 reports of carjackings in just the last month,” reports Alpha News.

Minneapolis’ Congressional representative Ilhan Omar has also repeatedly called for the police force to be dismantled and replaced with an army of glorified social workers.

It appears as though authorities in the city have waved a white flag to criminals who will now be emboldened to target more victims who are less likely to put up any resistance.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

crime

Over 100 Police Agencies Ditch Agreement To Guard DNC

Cops are sick of being subjugated and defunded by Democrats

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

The Associated Press reported Tuesday that more than 100 police agencies across the country have ditched previous agreements to provide security for the Democratic National Convention, scheduled to take place in Milwaukee in August.

The report notes that the move by cops is a reaction to Democrat responses to the anti-police unrest that has raged throughout the Summer.

“They were concerned with directives placed on the police department, including not allowing tear gas or pepper spray,” said Milwaukee Police Chief Alfonso Morales.

“It is apparent there is a lack of commitment to provide the Milwaukee Police Department with the resources it needs to ensure the safety of peaceful protesters, attendees, citizens and police personnel,” noted Wisconsin, Franklin Police Chief Rick Oliva.

“I can not send personnel if they are not properly equipped or will not be allowed to engage in appropriate actions which would ensure their safety,” Oliva added.

“I understand that use of chemical irritants and pepper spray is serious and those are to be used only when legally justified. But when you take that out of the continuum that doesn’t leave the officers much other than getting harmed or using deadly force and that’s not good for any officer or the public,” Waukesha Police Chief Daniel Thompson also warned.

The reaction of police is hardly surprising given that Democrats have introduced reforms to hamper police, and even expressed support for calls to defund the police.

Democrat Ilhan Omar (MN) even described police as a “cancer,” adding “we are saying we don’t want your damn reforms.”

“The Minneapolis Police Department is rotten to the root, and so when we dismantle it, we get rid of that cancer, and we allow for something beautiful to rise, and that reimagining allows us to figure out what public safety looks like for us,” Omar said during a speech at a protest in June.

Continue Reading

crime

Italian Pedo Cult Tried to Recruit Members of the Elite

“Powerful” cabal has been operating since the 80’s.

Published

on

ChiccoDodiFC/Getty Images

A “powerful” pedophile cult busted by police in Italy set up a sophisticated legal front to hide its activities and tried to recruit wealthy members of the elite.

The sect was exposed after a 2 year police investigation dubbed ‘Operation Dionysus’ during which authorities uncovered a “very powerful” cabal that subjected young women and minors to sexual abuse and torture.

Like many sex trafficking networks, the organization appeared to be into occult sex magic rituals that promised inductees entry into a “magical, fantastic and secret world” and the lighting of an “inner fire,” while making them dependent on a 77-year-old leader known as ‘the Doctor’.

“The brainwashed members worked at the sect’s legal establishments, and were required to ‘donate’ large sums of money to the organization,” reports RT, citing police sources. “To make the whole scheme more profitable, the cult tried to recruit new members from wealthy families.”

The cult’s primary members referred to themselves as “beasts,” while naming their victims “prey” as they subjected them to “extreme” and “painful” forms of torture.

“The sect has had a large legal front, including several shops, a psychology center and even a publishing house, which allowed it to operate freely for years and to ensnare unsuspecting victims,” according to the report.

Authorities said that the investigation took so long because it was incredibly difficult to penetrate the network as its members showed devout loyalty despite having suffered “persistent psychological damage.”

The cult has been active since the 80’s and 26 people are currently under investigation for being complicit in its activities, although that number is expected to grow.

As we have previously highlighted, numerous investigations of pedophile sex trafficking rings in several European countries have mysteriously been stymied after names of powerful elitists were alleged to have been connected.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending