Connect with us

Islam

FAKE NEWS 2020: Washington Post, NY Times, CNN All Call Terrorists ‘Protesters’

Published

on

Screenshot

Violent Islamists stormed the US embassy in Iraq and were labelled ‘protesters’ and ‘mourners’ by the US media

The leftist media in the US started off 2020 with a cacophony of fake news Wednesday by labeling Hezbollah terrorists who attempted to storm the US embassy in Baghdad as ‘protesters’.

The pictures from the mob attack clearly show that it was led by members of Tehran’s militia units in Iraq which have been absorbed into the Iraqi security forces.

Early reports detailed that the violent horde was being led by Iranian backed militia group Kata’ib Hezbollah:

The assault on the embassy was a response to US airstrikes targeting Iran-backed militants in Iraq and Syria who killed a U.S. military contractor last week.

The violent Islamist terrorists chanted “No, no to America, no, no to Israel,” while storming the building and setting it on fire.

This is all clear as day, yet take a look at The Washington Post’s front page Wednesday:

Others noticed the mis-spelling of ‘terrorists’ or ‘militiamen’:

Some noted how the Post was almost as dishonest as CNN, which had earlier called the mob ‘Iraqi mourners’:

The New York Times also got in on the ‘mourners’ debacle:

The Times later repeated the ‘protesters’ description:

In reality, protests have been going on for months against Iran’s influence in Iraq. The real Iraqi protesters are against the very people who attacked the embassy. The pro-Iranian militia have even been killing those protesters.

However, the NY Times is lumping them all in the same basket.

The media also claimed that President Trump was golfing instead of paying attention to the potentially deadly situation at the embassy.

Why is the media covering for a group of America-hating terrorists?

Continue Reading
Comments

Islam

UK Police May Change “Islamist Terrorism” to “Faith Claimed Terrorism”

After request from a Muslim interest organisation.

Published

on

Hollie Adams - PA Images/Getty Images

Police in the UK say they are looking at dropping the term “Islamist terrorism” and replacing it with the term “faith-claimed terrorism” after lobbying from a Muslim organisation.

“The reform was requested by a Muslim police organisation that blamed the official use of “Islamist” and “jihadi” for negative perceptions and stereotypes, discrimination and Islamophobia,” reports the London Times.

According to the report, the issue was discussed last month by Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, the national head of counterterrorism policing, during an online event which involved survivors, academics and advocacy groups.

The terms “terrorists abusing religious motivations” and “adherents of Osama bin Laden’s ideology” were also suggested as replacements for “Islamist terrorism,” while the word “jihadis” may also be dropped entirely.

Respondents on Twitter complained that changing the term was just a flagrant attempt to hide the reality of the foremost ideology driving terrorism.

“So despite it being an accurate portrayal of the perpetrators, due to the vast P.C. tsunami rushing up the beach they’re thinking of muddying the waters! Time to realize that not absolutely everything is said with a vicious bias these days,” remarked one.

“Political correctness WILL NOT solve these kind of problems,” added another.

“Why don’t the police just get on with their job and stop getting involved with political correctness,” said another.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Islam

UK Could Be Flooded With Hundreds of ISIS Terrorists After Shamima Begum Ruling

Conservative government proves completely ineffective once again.

Published

on

Video Screenshot

According to Tory MP Andrew Bridgen, the UK could be flooded with hundreds of ISIS terrorists after judges ruled ISIS bride Shamima Begum could return to the country to challenge her citizenship being stripped.

Begum left the country in February 2015 to join ISIS in Syria and lived there for three years during which she became pregnant.

It was subsequently reported that Begum pointed an automatic weapon at women in Syria for “wearing brightly colored shoes”. She also stitched bombs into suicide vests to ensure they exploded when taken off.

Begum also said during interviews that seeing decapitated heads in trash cans didn’t faze her because the victims were “enemies of Islam”.

Now Begum is free to return to the UK after judges ruled she could challenge the Home Office’s decision to make her stateless.

“It opens the door for all her fellow jihadi brides to return to Britain – and potentially their terrorist partners too,” said Andrew Bridgen, MP for North West Leicestershire.

“Most Brits will rightly think that when you swear allegiance to another country that declares war on Britain, that you have given up all the rights and protections and privileges of your British citizenship.”

“After today’s ruling it appears you have not.”

The ruling means the UK could see the return of Jack Letts – also known as Jihadi Jack – who declared himself to be an “enemy of Britain” after joining ISIS in Syria.

Some commentators pointed out the sheer uselessness and incompetence of a supposedly “Conservative” government with a huge parliamentary majority proving completely ineffective once again.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Islam

India: Huge Crowd Stops Islamic Cleric From Being Quarantined

That’s not social distancing.

Published

on

Video footage shows a huge crowd of Muslims in India flooding the street to prevent health authorities quarantining an Islamic scholar believed to be infected with coronavirus.

The incident took place in Balbhoonpura. The clip shows the huge mob not even attempting to practice “social distancing” as they angrily chant slogans and march through the street.

“Hundreds of Muslims came out onto the streets to prevent the Islamic cleric from being quarantined,” reports OpIndia.

“Some others were also to be quarantined. So far, 15 people in the area have been confirmed to have tested positive for the Wuhan Coronavirus, which includes 8 persons who had attended the Tablighi Jamaat in Delhi. The Imam and 14 other persons had come into contact with those COVID-19 patients, and that’s why they are needed to be quarantined and tested.”

Rumors began to spread that authorities were mistreating the Imam and other individuals, prompting the mob to swarm the streets in protest.

The crowd surrounded police and the medical team sent to the area, with local Muslim politicians having to be brought to calm them down. Some of the individuals seen protesting were members of the Deobandi School of Islam, which has been linked with Islamic extremism.

Despite the area being a hotspot for coronavirus, the Imam and the other individuals were not placed into quarantine.

Earlier this month, there was a similar incident in Pakistan where police attempted to enforce a quarantine law by closing down a mosque but were chased away by a violent mob.

A video out of Berlin also showed Muslim worshippers flagrantly violating Germany’s quarantine law and social distancing rules by congregating outside a mosque as police fail in attempting to disperse them.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending