Connect with us

Politics

Video: Dem Intelligence Rep. Refuses To Defend Tulsi Against Hillary’s ‘Russian Asset’ Charge

Published

on

“If it’s accurate, she has every right to confront her with that”

In a remarkable interview Monday, Democratic Congressman Mike Quigley, who is a member of the House intelligence committee, refused to defend Tulsi Gabbard against baseless claims from Hillary Clinton that she is a ‘Russian asset’.

Erin Burnett of CNN asked Quigley to speak to the issue, and he declared that Hillary “has a right to be upset.”

“Congressman, do you think Congresswoman Gabbard is a Russian asset, that she’s being used by the Russians?” Burnett asked.

“I simply don’t have any knowledge or information on this,” Quigley replied, adding “The fact of the matter is, Hillary Clinton has the right to be upset. The Russians did a full-throttle attack on her and the entire intelligence community agreed, all 17 entities with a high level of certainty, that the Russians attacked her, they attacked the Democratic process to help Trump.”

Burnett continued the line of questioning, asking “Does that justify what she did though to Congresswoman Gabbard?”

“I have no idea whether or not that’s accurate, I can only reflect on the matters that have been before me, that I have knowledge of,” Quigley responded.

“If it’s accurate, she has every right to confront her with that, and the Russians will try to make an asset of anyone they possibly can.”

That’s right, according to the Democrats, everyone is a potential Russian agent until proven otherwise.

Gabbard herself has charged that “From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation.”

She has challenged Hillary to join the race for 2020, saying “It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.”

Gabbard has also warned that “Hillary & her gang of rich, powerful elite are going after” her.

“People warned me in 2016 that my endorsement of Bernie Sanders would be the end of my ‘political career,’” Gabbard says in the video.

“They said ‘Clinton would never forget that she and her rich and powerful friends, her allies in politics and in the media will make sure you are destroyed.’” she adds.

Some have also suggested that Google is blacklisting US search results on YouTube containing Gabbard’s name.

Continue Reading
Comments

Politics

Biden Jokes About People Thinking He’s “Stupid” Then Makes Another Stupid Verbal Gaffe

It never ends.

Published

on

Alex Wong via Getty Images

During an event in Springfield, Virginia, Joe Biden joked about people thinking he was “stupid” before making yet another embarrassing verbal gaffe.

The president made the remarks while addressing the state of the economy.

“I uh, I said that, uh, when I was seeking the nomination I said, ‘Take a seat, everybody!’ and there wasn’t a single chair in the place,” joked the 80-year-old.

“They said, ‘That Biden really is stupid, he really doesn’t know a…” he added.

Biden then asked “where’s Doug?” in reference to Rep. Don Beyer, but had difficulty finding him (presumably because he’s not called Doug).

During the same speech, Biden then rather awkwardly proved once again why people have questioned his cognitive ability.

“No president added more to the debt in four years than my president,” Biden told the crowd at the Steamfitters Local 602 union hall.

“I-I misspoke. Twenty-five percent of our country’s entire debt,” he quickly corrected himself.

Oh dear.

Last year, we highlighted the comments of former White House physician Ronny Jackson, who said that Joe Biden “won’t finish his term” because “his mind is too far gone.”

Speculation has been raging for a long time that prominent Democrats are trying to prevent Biden from running again in 2024.

During a discussion on his podcast earlier this month, Joe Rogan suggested the latest scandals surrounding Joe Biden indicated that top Democrats are “trying to get rid of him.”

Biden would be in his mid-80’s by the time he left the White House if he won again in 2024.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Politics

Musk’s Father: “I’m Really Afraid Something Might Happen to Elon”

Says son is “a bit naïve about the enemies he’s making.”

Published

on

GIANLUIGI GUERCIA via Getty Images

Elon Musk’s father says he is afraid “something might happen” to his son, asserting that the billionaire is “a bit naïve about the enemies he’s making” in relation to the release of the Twitter files.

Over the past several weeks, Musk has spearheaded the release of innumerable internal communications proving the White House, the federal government and giant pharmaceutical corporations worked directly with the old guard at Twitter to censor information and ban prominent users.

Although the legacy media has done its best to ignore the bombshell revelations, the Twitter files have nonetheless embarrassed many powerful individuals.

Retired engineer Errol Musk told the Sun newspaper that he thinks his son is being rather blasé about the potential backlash he may receive for exposing the establishment.

“I’m really afraid that something might happen to Elon, even though he has about 100 security guards around him,” Errol warned, noting that his son was being “a bit naïve about the enemies he’s making, especially with the Twitter Files.”

It appears that the feeling is very much mutual, with Elon Musk fearing that someone may try to harm or kidnap his father as revenge for his political stances.

The younger Musk “decided, after the recent threats against him, that I need protection as well,” Errol told the Sun, revealing that his home has undergone a “first class” security system upgrade.

Having had his home broken into four times in the last year alone, the property is now “completely secure,” with an electric fence, nine security cameras rolling 24/7 that Musk can access from his phone, as well as “around-the-clock monitoring by guards who are armed to the teeth.”

“If they kidnap one of us, it will be the quickest $20 million anybody’s ever made in their life,” said the 76-year-old, who previously shot three armed home invaders in 1998.

“The risk of something bad happening or literally even being shot is quite significant,” said Errol, adding, “It’s not that hard to kill me if somebody wanted to, so hopefully they don’t.”

As we previously highlighted, last month Musk revealed that he has increased his personal security in response to concerns over his safety following the release of the first dump of ‘Twitter files’.

“The risk of something happening to me is quite significant,” said the billionaire.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Politics

Sen. Josh Hawley: Time to “Bury” Republican Party, “Build Something New”

Calls for massive reform after mid-terms failure.

Published

on

Joe Raedle via Getty Images

After a highly disappointing performance in the mid-term elections, Senator Josh Hawley says it’s time to “bury” the old Republican Party and “build something new.”

Although Republicans had a good chance of capturing the Senate, it now appears as though they could end up losing a seat following defeats in Arizona and Nevada, with a run off in Georgia to follow next month.

They are also only set to win the House with a slim majority, far from the relatively easy win predicted, as forecasts of a “red wave” completely failed to materialize.

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) reacted to the outcome by calling for massive reform.

“The old party is dead. Time to bury it. Build something new,” Hawley tweeted in response to Republican Adam Laxalt losing the Nevada Senate race to Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto’s (D-NV).

Hawley’s demand for change arrives after he indicated he would not support Sen. Mitch McConnell for Senate GOP leadership.

“I don’t imagine I will, no,” Hawley said, adding, “I’m not sure if any other senator will run or not. Nobody’s indicated they would. But my view is that we need new leadership in that position.”

Hawley has been vocal on a number of advocacy issues that the Republican establishment has largely ignored, including breaking up Big Tech, calling for the U.S. to withdraw from the WTO, and creating tax credits for working class families.

Meanwhile, President Trump is still set to announce his run for presidency in 2024 this week, despite many Republicans blaming his interventions for their poor mid-term performance.

Former Trump adviser Jason Miller says the billionaire will ignore calls for him to delay the announcement.

“President Trump is going to announce on Tuesday that he’s running for president. And it’s going to be a very professional, very buttoned-up announcement,” said Mr Miller.

Miller says Trump told him while playing golf, “Of course I’m running. I’m going to do this, and I want to make sure people know that I’m fired up.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behind the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending