Connect with us

World at War

Paul: Neocons “Want To Keep Starting Endless Wars In Conflicts That Go Back Hundreds Of Years”

Published

on

“Trump is the first president in my lifetime to understand what is our national interest and what is not”

Senator Rand Paul once again slammed warmongering neocons Wednesday, expressing disbelief that Republicans are in favor of ‘endless wars’ and delivering high praise for President Trump’s attempts to stop them.

Paul tore apart Sen. Lindsey Graham and Rep. Liz Cheney, again labeling them the “neocon War Caucus” as they continue their attacks on Trump following Turkey’s assault on Kurdish forces in Syria.

The Senator noted that though they want a war, the neocons are not sure who they want it with:

He added that the conflicts they want to continue date back centuries, and that their positions make zero sense:

Paul also noted that Trump is the first President for many years to realise that endless military involvement weakens the country:

Liz Cheney, who has previously accused Paul of putting “terrorists first”,  has called Trump’s Syria move “a catastrophic mistake” while Graham has said Trump’s decision could put the nation at risk and is the “biggest mistake of his presidency.”

The president noted Wednesday that 50 soldiers have be re-deployed following the Turkish offensive against the Kurds.

“This morning, Turkey, a NATO member, invaded Syria,” Trump said in a statement. “The United States does not endorse this attack and has made it clear to Turkey that this operation is a bad idea.”

“There are no American soldiers in the area,” the president’s statement continued. “From the first day I entered the political arena, I made it clear that I did not want to fight these endless, senseless wars — especially those that don’t benefit the United States.”

Continue Reading
Comments

World at War

Biden Diversity Strikes Syria

Bomb back better (with inclusivity and compassion).

Published

on

Bombs are falling on Syria again, the kids are still in the cages, the $2,000 checks are AWOL.

But hey, at least Orange Man Bad no longer being offensive on Twitter!

Please share this video: https://youtu.be/m-7mP_YEJ1U

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

World at War

One Month Into Presidency Biden BOMBS Syria

Back to the war machine

Published

on

Steve Watson

Composite

It took just over one month of a Joe Biden presidency for the US to turn back on the war machine and start raining missiles on Syria again.

Reuters reports that Biden ordered military air strikes in eastern Syria against facilities claimed to be used by Iran-backed militia.

The US reportedly dropped seven 500-pound JDAMs during the airstrike in Al Bukamal, reportedly killed 17 Iran-backed fighters.

The Pentagon says that the strikes were a response to ‘rocket attacks’ on February 15th against US ‘targets’ in Iraq.

Iranian militias have denied that they were involved in attacks against US facilities or troops.

“At President (Joe) Biden’s direction, U.S. military forces earlier this evening conducted airstrikes against infrastructure utilized by Iranian-backed militant groups in eastern Syria,” a Pentagon statement noted.

“President Biden will act to protect American and Coalition personnel. At the same time, we have acted in a deliberate manner that aims to de-escalate the overall situation in both eastern Syria and Iraq,” said spokesman John Kirby.

Dropping bombs apparently constitutes ‘de-escalation’ now.

Some called out the hypocrisy, referencing comments from Democrats after Trump allowed a strike to be carried out in Syria almost four years ago:

Then there was also this…

Establishment Republicans are on board with the action, with Representative Michael McCaul, of House Foreign Affairs Committee commenting “Responses like this are a necessary deterrent and remind Iran, its proxies, and our adversaries around the world that attacks on U.S. interests will not be tolerated.”

The action comes after Biden ordered troops to reenter Syria, reversing President Trump’s efforts to wind down the US war machine in the Middle East.

As we previously warned, Biden’s foreign policy team vehemently supported every single disastrous military intervention over the past 2 decades:

The military-industrial complex is back.

Continue Reading

World at War

Head Of Strategic Command Says U.S. Nuke War With China, Russia a “Real Possibility”

Unless U.S. beefs up its nuclear arsenal.

Published

on

Vladimir Smirnov via Getty Images

The US Strategic Command (STRATCOM) warns that a nuclear war with Russia and China is a “real possibility” unless the U.S. beefs up its nuclear arsenal.

“There is a real possibility that a regional crisis with Russia or China could escalate quickly to a conflict involving nuclear weapons, if they perceived a conventional loss would threaten the regime or state,” Vice Adm. Charles Richard wrote in the February edition of the US Naval Institute’s monthly magazine.

In response, the U.S. Military must “shift its principal assumption from ‘nuclear employment is not possible’ to ‘nuclear employment is a very real possibility,’ and act to meet and deter that reality,” according to Richard.

The STRATCOM chief also asserted that Russia and China “have begun to aggressively challenge international norms and global peace using instruments of power and threats of force in ways not seen since the height of the Cold War.”

Despite the fact that Beijing only has around 320 nuclear warheads compared to the United States’ 6,000, Richard said America would need to modernize its stockpile.

“Even if Beijing doubles its arsenal over the next decade, as the China hawks are predicting, it will still be small compared to Washington’s,” writes Dave DeCamp. “The US would have to eliminate a good amount of its arsenal to convince Beijing to participate in arms control agreements.”

The warning was given as the USS ‘John S. McCain’ was sent for the first time by the Biden administration into the South China Sea near Chinese-controlled islands.

The US Navy said the warship was asserting “navigational rights and freedoms in the vicinity of the Parcel Islands, consistent with international law.”

As we previously highlighted, former Australian Army Major-General and current Senator Jim Molan also sounded the alarm bell on tensions between the United States and China.

“In 1991, the US Navy was 600 warships strong. Now it’s less than 300,” he pointed out, adding, “We are likely in the next three to five years or in the next five to ten years to be involved in a war between China and the United States.”

Last year, Henry Kissinger also cautioned that a catastrophic conflict between America and China that will be “worse than world wars” is inevitable unless the two sides sort out their differences.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

ALERT!

null

New limited edition merch now available! Click here.

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending