Connect with us

clownworld

Latest Victim of Cancel Culture: Gandhi

Yes, really.

Published

on

NPR has dug up the equivalent of Gandhi’s old tweets and denounced him as a racist.

That’s right; Gandhi is cancelled!

“While Gandhi is deeply revered as a spiritual and political leader, people are now scrutinizing his sexual practices and his early writings in South Africa, which many black Africans are calling racist,” NPR tweeted.

According to the article, “many black Africans are calling Gandhi a racist” and “#MeToo activists are questioning his sexual practices.”

So Gandhi, the godfather of civil disobedience and an inspiration for the civil rights movement, wasn’t woke enough.

The source of the contention appears to be Gandhi’s view, which was widespread at the time he lived, that Africans were uncivilized.

“In 1903, when Gandhi was in South Africa, he wrote that white people there should be “the predominating race.” He also said black people “are troublesome, very dirty and live like animals,” reports NPR.

It doesn’t appear to matter that Gandhi subsequently became an avowed anti-racist, but then again, cancel culture isn’t known for its capacity for forgiveness.

The #MeToo charge against Gandhi is that he once slept naked with his teenage grandniece to test his willpower to abstain from sex, which is “abuse” by today’s standards.

Respondents to the NPR tweet were unimpressed.

“Let’s go back in history and judge everyone by modern day morals so we can cancel them all!” commented one.

“The same black Africans that for centuries have been killing each other for belonging to different tribes?” asked another.

“This is like lambasting people who 200 years ago for not knowing how a computer works,” added another.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

clownworld

Reports: Smollett Testifies CNN’s Lemon Warned Him Police Were Suspicious Over Alleged FAKE Racist Attack

Will Lemon’s be the next propagandist head to roll at CNN?

Published

on

Steve Watson

Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images

Days after CNN fired Chris Cuomo for abusing his position to help feed information to his sex pest accused brother, it appears that another host, Don Lemon, could become the centre of another journalistic ethics scandal.

Reports indicate that Lemon was pinpointed by Empire star Jussie Smollett who claimed in court that he received texts from the CNN host warning him that police believed Smollett had faked his own attack in February 2019.

Smollett was indicted by a grand jury for staging a racist violent attack on himself and blaming it on Trump supporters.

Witnesses inside the courtroom revealed the details of the testimony:

The Daily Mail reports that the details about Lemon were stricken from the record, writing “Testifying in court on Monday, Smollett, 39, claimed he had been in contact with CNN’s Don Lemon during the early stages of the CPD investigation.”

The report adds that “In a remark that was presented and then struck from the record, he said things began to seem off when he received a text message from Lemon claiming the Chicago police had reached out to him to say they didn’t believe Smollett. “

Don Lemon discussed the case Monday night on his show with CNN correspondent Omar Jimenez (he who uttered the infamous line “fiery but mostly peaceful protests”) but both failed to mention that Lemon’s own name had been brought up by Smollett during the hearing.

Lemon is already under scrutiny owing to accusations that he sexually assaulted a man in 2018 in a bar in Long Island.

Dustin Hice claims Lemon “vigorously” rubbed his genitalia, then shoved his hand into Hice’s face, while asking if he liked “p***y or d**k.”

Speaking to Fox News, Hice said that CNN was “a predator protecting machine,” adding “They’re a network rife with predators and perverts.”

Referring to Chris Cuomo’s firing, Hice added “Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it’s good to see that there’s finally some accountability happening.”

Hice also noted that he has turned down settlement officers, stating “They’ve tried to grind me down, they’ve attempted to intimidate witnesses in my case, they’ve released confidential information about me in attempt to doxx me. They are complicit. This is who they are.”

As far as Cuomo goes, he has decided to attempt to take CNN down with him, suing the network for breach of contract over $18-20 million in lost earnings, and claiming that CNN head Jeff Zucker was completely aware of the information that Cuomo gave his brother, the former New York Governor, Andrew Cuomo, regarding his sexual harassment allegations.

CNN responded in a written statement that Cuomo “has made a number of accusations that are patently false,” adding “This reinforces why he was terminated for violating our standards and practices, as well as his lack of candor.”

As Joe Rogan has noted, these propagandists may finally be getting their comeuppance after years of agenda driven bile they have woefully attempted to disguise as legitimate news content.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    clownworld

    MP Who Claims She Feels “Unsafe” Around Maskless is Pictured Partying Maskless

    Attends indoor event surrounded by thousands of maskless people.

    Published

    on

    MP Zarah Sultana via Twitter

    An MP who claimed she felt “unsafe” around people who don’t wear masks proudly posted maskless photos of herself to Twitter enjoying a party surrounded by people not wearing masks.

    Whoops.

    “I feel incredibly unsafe in the chamber,” when Tories don’t wear masks Labour MP Zarah Sultana stated during a recent BBC News interview.

    Those fears were apparently absent when Sultana visited the MOBO awards in Coventry, during which she was photographed in close proximity to others at an indoor event attended by thousands.

    “The @MOBOAwards came to Coventry last night,” tweeted Sultana alongside a quartet of maskless selfies.

    “It’s OK when we do it!”

    Sultana’s behavior once again underscores how masks have become pure theater and yet another political tool in culture war, completely absent any real body of evidence that they actually work.

    England once again mandated masks in shops and other venues last week in response to the Omicron variant despite the fact that European countries like Germany which have compulsory rules on face coverings in place for many months have experienced record COVID surges.

    Meanwhile, as we highlight in the video below, mask zealots are now lobbying for new rules that would ban people from TALKING while eating and drinking at bars and restaurants.

    These people are completely out of control.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    clownworld

    Maskers Now Demand You’re Banned From TALKING While Eating

    The control freaks know no bounds.

    Published

    on

    Pro-mask technocrats are now seriously calling for people to be banned from TALKING while they’re eating or drinking in bars and restaurants.

    These people are off the reservation.

    Please share this video! https://youtu.be/U6LlIysIS2s

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending