Connect with us

Immigration

Ex-Spy Chief Says Merkel’s Open Border Policy Created “Security Crisis” For Germany

“We still have 300,000 people in Germany of whose identities we cannot be sure.”

Published

on

The former director of Germany’s foreign intelligence service has accused Angela Merkel of creating a “security crisis” in Germany as a result of her open border refugee policy.

Speaking to the Sunday Express on a brief visit to the UK, Dr August Hanning said the German chancellor had displayed “political weakness” by flip flopping between denying the severity of the problem and admitting it was a bad decision.

“We have seen the consequences of this decision in terms of German public opinion and internal security – we experience problems very day,” he said.

“We have criminals, terrorist suspects and people who use multiple identities. Those who carried out the Berlin attacks used 12 different identities,” added Hanning.

“While things are tighter today, we still have 300,000 people in Germany of whose identities we cannot be sure. That’s a massive security risk,” he warned.

After Merkel abolished normal border controls back in 2015, Germany took in over 1.5 million migrants from affected countries in a single year.

According to the German government’s own statistics, violent crime in Germany rose by 10 per cent between 2015 and 2016, when the country began accepting large numbers of migrants, many of them young men. More than 90 per cent of the rise was attributable to young male “refugees”.

“Young male refugees in Germany got the blame…. for most of a two-year increase in violent crime,” reported Reuters.

Earlier this summer, a public swimming pool in Dusseldorf, Germany had to be closed twice after hundreds of male migrants harassed a family.

As we document in the video below, Germans were subjected to a re-education campaign to encourage them to accept their new reality rather than the government actually addressing their concerns about mass migration.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Immigration

Italian Government Numbers Show 42% of Rapes are Carried Out by Migrants

Italian women more likely to be victims of sexual harassment.

Published

on

New figures released by Italy’s Interior Ministry have revealed that 42 per cent of rapes in the country are carried out by migrants.

The numbers show that Italian women are more likely to be victims of sexual harassment or so-called “minor sexual assaults” than foreign women are, but that migrant women are slightly more likely to experience major sex crimes like violent rape.

“The rapes were committed in 62.7% of cases by partners, in 3.6% by relatives and in 9.4% by friends,” reports Il Giornale.

The numbers are similar in many other European countries that have accepted large numbers of migrants from North Africa and the Middle East.

Figures released last year found that 58 per cent of convicted rapists and 85 per cent of all convicted assault rapists in Sweden were born outside of Europe.

In cases where the victim did not know the attacker, the proportion of foreign offenders was more than 80 per cent. Nearly 40 per cent of the convicted rapists are from the Middle East or from Africa.

A study by the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet found that 88 per cent of gang rapists in the Scandinavian country over the last six years have had a migrant background.

Still, apparently diversity remains a strength.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Immigration

‘Mass Immigration Turned Virginia Blue’ Banner Hung Over Bridge in Arlington

Sign reportedly the work of ‘America First’ activists.

Published

on

A banner warning “mass immigration turned Virginia blue” was hung over Key Bridge in Arlington, Virginia by conservative activists.

The banner was reportedly hung by self-identified ‘America First’ activists, sometimes known as ‘Groypers’.

Groypers have been actively protesting against what they term ‘Conservative Inc.’ over the last 6 weeks, establishment conservatives who are accused of naively supporting legal immigration despite the fact that it is ensuring demographic replacement.

The idea of demographic replacement has been labeled by the media as a racist dog whistle for white supremacy, although it’s apparently acceptable for leftists to discuss the idea, so long as they’re in favor of it.

As we highlighted last week, during a recent Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights event, civil rights lawyer and racial justice advocate Judith Browne Dianis, co-director of the George Soros-funded Advancement Project, openly admitted that less white people in America means more power for Democrats.

“When we get to 2042 or 2045, whatever you wanna use, we actually will not be suffering from what other countries like South Africa have which is having the numbers but not having the power,” said Dianis.

“People say that demographics aren’t destiny, well we are trying to make it destiny,” she added.

While the mainstream media demonizes conservatives who dare mention demographics as racists, they routinely celebrate how the demographic decline of white people is flipping areas of America blue.

Last month, the New York Times published a story lauding the fact that changing demographics had turned Virginia solid blue.

The “more lasting force at work is demographics,” admitted the newspaper.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Immigration

France: Afghan Migrant Sentenced to Just Two Years For Molesting 5-Year-Old-Girl

Diversity is a strength.

Published

on

An Afghan migrant who sexually molested a 5-year-old girl in France received a sentence of just two years in jail.

27-year-old Ayub Miakhel was convicted of sexual assault for attacking the child during an incident last year in Normandy.

The mother and her child were sleeping on the floor of the migrant’s apartment but she awoke to find her daughter no longer by her side and instead in Miakhel’s bed.

The child told her mother Miakhel had tried to make her fondle his genitalia, which he referred to as his “hard sausage,” and had touched her inappropriately.

The mother informed neighbors who subsequently called the police. Miakhel received just two years in jail for the assault and will probably be out again in one year.

As Lionel Du Cane points out, “Interestingly enough, former French presidential candidate, Marine Le Pen, was facing a tougher prison sentence for posting about atrocities committed by terrorist group, ISIS, on social media.”

The “cultural” practice of bacha bazi, which involves older men engaging in “sex play” with young boys, is widespread in many parts of Afghanistan.

Meanwhile, diversity continues to be a strength.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending