Connect with us

Politics

Desperate CNN Looks For A New Russia/Trump Conspiracy Theory; CIA Shuts It Down

Published

on

‘CNN’s narrative is simply false’

Monday night saw CNN attempt to propagate a new conspiracy theory regarding President Trump and Russia. However, it fell flat on its face when the CIA chimed in to point out that it was, once again, total bullshit.

The network quoted the infamous ‘anonymous source’, who claimed that the US extracted a top spy out of Russia in 2017 because it was worried about Trump’s carelessness with handling intelligence, fearing it could lead to exposure.

From CNN:

In a previously undisclosed secret mission in 2017, the United States successfully extracted from Russia one of its highest-level covert sources inside the Russian government, multiple Trump administration officials with direct knowledge told CNN.

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.

The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

The disclosure to the Russians by the President, though not about the Russian spy specifically, prompted intelligence officials to renew earlier discussions about the potential risk of exposure, according to the source directly involved in the matter.

At the time, then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo told other senior Trump administration officials that too much information was coming out regarding the covert source, known as an asset. An extraction, or “exfiltration” as such an operation is referred to by intelligence officials, is an extraordinary remedy when US intelligence believes an asset is in immediate danger.

Had CNN followed the first rule of journalism, and checked with the intelligence community to confirm or deny the information before reporting, it would have saved itself a lot of bother.

The CIA’s director of public affairs, Brittany Bramell, also slammed CNN in a statement, saying “CNN’s narrative that the Central Intelligence Agency makes life-or-death decisions based on anything other than objective analysis and sound collection is simply false.”

“Misguided speculation that the President’s handling of our nation’s most sensitive intelligence—which he has access to each and every day—drove an alleged exfiltration operation is inaccurate.” Bramell added.

“CNN’s reporting is not only incorrect,it has the potential to put lives in danger,” White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham also commented.

So, in summary, CNN, desperate for ratings and without a Trump/Russia conspiracy theory to push anymore, invented a new one and pushed that fake news to the detriment of US intelligence and potentially the lives of those working in its interest.

CNN staff are driven by a relentless, blind, deranged obsession with opposing Trump, regardless of the consequences. This is not the attitude of a serious news organization, it’s more in line with the behavior of the likes of Antifa.

Continue Reading
Comments

Politics

ABC Attempts to Pass Off Gun Range Footage as Combat Footage From Syria to Blame Trump

For “atrocities” as a result of him pulling out U.S. troops.

Published

on

ABC News attempted to pass off footage from a 2017 gun range show as evidence of Turkey bombing Kurdish civilians in order to blame President Trump.

Yes, really.

The ABC News anchor presenting the footage comments that it shows “the situation rapidly spiraling out of control in northern Syria” after Trump ordered U.S. forces to leave.

The anchor accuses Trump of “effectively abandoning America’s allies in the fight against ISIS,” before discussing the video.

“This video right here appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town,” he states before mentioning “horrific reports of atrocities committed by Turkish-backed fighters.”

The chyron accompanying the footage reads “SLAUGHTER IN SYRIA.”

However, the video (original posted here and below) is from a 2017 gun range show entitled ‘Knob Creek night shoot 2017’.

The footage clearly shows an audience watching the show and is obviously not combat footage from Syria.

ABC News responded by making their original erroneous report featuring the footage private on YouTube.

They literally passed off an old video of a gun range show as combat footage to blame Trump for “atrocities.”

Will anyone face any consequences for this disgraceful example of fake news?

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Politics

Kurt Eichenwald Posts 1983 Image of Child Earthquake Victims to Bash Trump Over Syria Pullout

Journalist fails to clarify or delete fake news tweet.

Published

on

Journalist and New York Times bestselling author Kurt Eichenwald posted an image showing child victims from a 1983 earthquake in attempt to pass off the photo as a consequence of President Trump pulling U.S. forces out of Syria.

“Child murder? Not a problem for @GOP anymore. Its a feature. Dont you complicit killers ONCE say “family values,” Eichenwald tweeted yesterday.

However, the photograph, which shows a woman crying over the corpses of five children, was taken in 1983 after an earthquake in Turkey’s eastern Erzurum province.

The image is one of several dubious photographs to have been erroneously presented as evidence that Trump is complicit or responsible for war crimes.

Eichenwald has not deleted the tweet despite its completely fraudulent nature and hundreds of respondents pointing that out in response.

The journalist was previously embroiled in controversy after he unwittingly shared a screenshot from his computer showing that he had looked up tentacle porn.

Turkey launched Operation Peace Spring last week in what it claims is an effort to eliminate terrorists and secure Turkey’s border while aiding the safe return of Syrian refugees to Syria.

null

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Politics

Project Veritas Tapes Feature Zucker Admitting CNN Only Covering Trump Impeachment For Ratings

Bombshell revelations set to drop soon.

Published

on

Project Veritas is about to release bombshell recordings of CNN President Jeff Zucker admitting that the network is only covering Trump’s impeachment for ratings with no expectation he will actually be impeached.

The new tapes are about to drop today with James O’Keefe promising the revelations will be the “story of the year.”

In the tapes, Zucker orders CNN staffers to ensure blanket coverage of attempts to impeach President Trump simply for ratings, admitting that the impeachment process itself will go nowhere.

The insider who leaked the recordings has been collecting information for 6 months and is still secretly embedded within the news network.

He has collected hundreds of hours of recordings which are so voluminous, Project Veritas is still sifting through them.

James O’Keefe will appear on the show today in the second hour to discuss the bombshell new tapes.

O’Keefe teased the release of the tapes earlier by leaking audio of Zucker discussing them.

“Let’s just do our jobs and not worry about it, okay?” Zucker tells staffers.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending