Connect with us

World News

Protester’s Solution to Black-on-Black Violence in South Africa; Kill Whites Instead

“Don’t kill your brother!”

Published

on

A protester in Paris proposed a novel solution to the horrifying spate of black-on-black violence in South Africa by urging people to kill whites instead.

Over the last couple of weeks, black South Africans have been setting fire to other African migrants and attacking and looting foreign-owned businesses.

The violence was sparked after a South African driver was shot dead by a drug dealer who was a foreign national.

The wave of xenophobic violence prompted the Zambian Ministry of Transport and Communications to instruct Zambian drivers not to travel through the country.

Now a black protester in Paris has urged South Africans to target white people instead.

“If you want to do xenophobia right, start to kill white people, start to kill Chinese people, start to kill Asian people,” he said.

“Don’t kill you brother! Don’t kill your brother – we are all black!” he added.

“We have same blood, we have same color, so why you kill your fellow brother?” asked the man.

People in the comments on a Facebook livestream of the rant appeared to agree, with two remarking, “Respect bro.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

World News

Obama Photographer Accuses Trump of Staging ISIS Raid Photo

Published

on

Steve Watson

Spreads fake news and conspiracy theories instead of congratulations

A photographer who has worked extensively with Barack Obama spread conspiracy theories Sunday regarding a photograph released by the White House of President Trump and numerous officials watching the US Special Operations forces raid that killed ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Pete Souza, Obama’s photographer, implied that the photo showing Trump with Vice President Mike Pence, Defence Secretary Mark T. Esper and US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, was staged.

Souza’s “evidence” was that some reports suggested the raid began at 3:30pm Washington time, yet the photo timestamp says the image was taken at 17:05:24, local Washington DC time, over 90 minutes later.

But, no. Wrong.

Trump himself stated that “We were pretty much gathered at five o’clock yesterday…the attack started moments after that.”

Souza was forced to issue a follow up tweet backpedaling:

The fake news had already spread, however, with the blue check brigade, media and Democrats ‘outraged’ that Trump was at his golf course at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, and not watching US soldiers conducting the raid.

Others suggested that the photo was fake because there are unplugged network cables:

The conspiracy theory train had already left the station.

The photograph evoked memories of the one Souza himself took featuring Obama and Hillary from the 2011 raid on Osama Bin Laden’s compound. At the time, it too was suggested to have been staged.

While the Washington Post labeled al-Baghdadi as a ‘scholar’, Bloomberg related how the ISIS leader had successfully ‘transformed himself’:

Media and Democrats piled on, some complaining that Trump hadn’t spoken politely or respectfully enough about ISIS:

Some, like journalist Glenn Greenwald, pointed out the grim fascination of watching Democrats deal with the situation:

It should be pointed out that after the Bin Laden raid in 2011, this was Trump’s reaction:

I want to personally congratulate President Obama and the men [and] women of the Armed Forces for a job very well done. I am so proud to see Americans standing shoulder to shoulder, waving the American flag in celebration of this great victory.

We should spend the next several days not debating party politics, but in remembrance of those who lost their lives on 9/11 and those fighting for our freedom. God Bless America.

Continue Reading

World News

Trump Claims Prison ‘Escape’ Of ISIS Terrorists Was Manufactured

Published

on

Steve Watson

“Some were released just for effect to make us look a little bit like ‘oh gee, we have to get right back in there.’”

President Trump claimed Wednesday that the purported ‘escape‘ of hundreds of ISIS terrorists from a prison in northern Syria was purposefully manufactured in order to draw US troops back into the conflict there.

While speaking in front of the press at the White House, Trump described the withdrawal of troops from Syria as “strategically brilliant,” adding that as far as ISIS is concerned “you have a lot of countries over there that hate ISIS as much as we do…So they can take care of ISIS.”

“We have them captured. The United States captured them,” Trump urged before making the claim about the purposeful release of jihadi fighters.

“Some were released just for effect to make us look a little bit like ‘oh gee, we have to get right back in there.’” The President said, again adding that “you have a lot of countries over there that have power and that hate ISIS very much, as much as we do.”

“If Turkey goes into Syria, that’s between Turkey and Syria,” the President said to reporters in the Oval Office. “It’s not between Turkey and the United States, like a lot of stupid people would like us to — would like you to believe.”

“If Russia wants to get involved with Syria, that’s really up to them,” Trump said. “They have a problem with Turkey. They have a problem at a border. It’s not our border. We shouldn’t be losing lives over it.”

“We’re in a very strategically good position,” Trump declared, deflecting claims of criticism about his decision to withdraw US troops as “fake news”.

“I know the fake news doesn’t make it look that way but we’ve removed all of our soldiers… and they’re now in a very safe location” Trump noted.

A Economist/YouGov survey released Wednesday found that 57 percent of Republicans support the President’s decision to withdraw troops from northern Syria.

A total of 25 percent of Republican respondents said they strongly approve of pulling out troops, while 32 percent stated they somewhat approve of the move.

The survey’s results show Republican lawmakers who oppose the troop pullout, such as Sens. Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney are out of step with the majority of GOP voters.

Continue Reading

World News

Hong Kong Protesters Trample, Burn Jersey of NBA star LeBron James

“We just can’t accept that.”

Published

on

Hong Kong protesters reacted to LeBron James’ comments on free speech by trampling on and burning his jersey in the street.

Following Houston Rockets General Manager Daryl Morey tweeting his support for the Hong Kong protesters, James said that Morey “wasn’t educated on the situation at hand and he spoke.”

“We all talk about this freedom of speech, yes, we all do have freedom of speech. But at times, there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you’re not thinking about others and you’re only thinking about yourself,” James told reporters.

These remarks sparked fury in Hong Kong itself, with around 200 people gathering in one area of the city to burn his jersey.

“Students, they come out like every weekend. They’ve got tear gassed and then they got gun-shot, like every weekend. Police beating students and then innocent people, like every day. And then he (James) just comes up with something (like) that. We just can’t accept that,” said James Lo, a web designer who runs a Hong Kong basketball fan page on Facebook.

Protesters leveled the same accusations at James that so-called “woke” companies in the United States have faced – they support social justice causes domestically but cave in when it comes to China, one of the biggest human rights abusers on the planet.

“Please remember, all NBA players, what you said before: ‘Black lives matter.’ Hong Kong lives also matter!” said 36-year-old office worker William Mok.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending