Connect with us

Immigration

Head of UN Global Communications Says Illegally Entering the U.S. is a Right

Follows Ilhan Omar’s call for UN to take control of US-Mexico border.

Published

on

The head of United Nations Global Communications says that it is a “right” for migrants to illegally enter the United States.

Writing on Facebook, Melissa Flemming asserted that, “the right to seek asylum is enshrined in Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights & was made binding by the 1951 Refugee Convention.”

“It is never a crime to seek asylum in another country even if one enters a country irregularly,” she added.

As head of communications, Flemming, who is American, is also the spokesperson for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the same organization that Rep. Ilhan Omar advocated take control of the US-Mexico border last week.

“We should do what any other country does by dealing with this situation in a serious way,” Omar said during an immigration forum in south Minneapolis.

“So, we have to bring in the United Nations high commissioner on refugees, an agency that has the expertise and the training to handle massive flows of refugees humanely.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Immigration

Islamic Terrorist Who Planned Kalashnikov Attack Arrived in Spain as Illegal Boat Migrant

Many such cases.

Published

on

Europa Press News via Getty Images

An Islamic terrorist with ISIS links who planned to carry out a deadly Kalashnikov attack arrived in Spain as an illegal boat migrant, authorities have revealed.

Spanish National Police announced that an Algerian man known as the “Sheikh” arrived in Europe via boat in March last year before heading to Barcelona where he attempted to set up a terrorist cell.

Newspaper El Mundo reports that the cell was exposed after a member started making inquiries about the purchase of Kalashnikov rifles.

“Spanish police and the European police agency Europol arrested the five cell members on Wednesday, with four arrests in Barcelona and one in the Spanish capital of Madrid,” reports Breitbart.

“Searches also found other weapons in the possession of the suspects, including machetes and roughly 70 rounds of ammunition.”

Investigators say the Sheikh previously tried to enter ISIS-controlled territory to join the group and then traveled to numerous countries to try to recruit new members for the terror organization.

The Sheikh fraternized with other young Algerians who helped him raise money for the terror plot by robbing tourists in Barcelona, the same city hit by an ISIS attack in 2017 that killed 14 people.

As we previously highlighted, the terrorist who beheaded a woman and killed two others near a church in Nice, France last year was a Tunisian boat migrant.

The attack marked at least the fourth time that migrants arriving in France as “refugees” had gone on to commit terrorism.

The perpetrators of the Paris massacre also entered Europe by exploiting the refugee wave, while the Manchester Arena bomber was also rescued as a ‘refugee’ from Libya by the British Royal Navy.

Following the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban, experts warned that ISIS-K is preparing to exploit a new refugee wave to infiltrate terrorists into the west in a repeat of what happened following the previous migrant surge in 2015.

Refugees welcome!

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Immigration

Video: $100 MILLION Border Wall Discarded In Field While Biden Still Pays Contractors To NOT Build It

Hundreds of millions of dollars and counting corroding away on waste ground

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

Video has emerged of miles of discarded heavy duty steel fencing left to corrode in a field even though the Biden administration is still paying contractors who were brought in under Trump’s presidency to build a border wall.

The fencing, thought to be worth more than $100 million in taxpayer dollars, was captured on video by a drone in Pharr, Texas.

There are estimated to be 10,000 steel panels just sitting on waste ground, enough for hundreds of miles of wall.

Watch:

Not only are contracted security being paid to guard the materials, with which nothing is being done, but as former chief of the Border Patrol Rodney Scott outlined last week, the Biden administration is still paying contractors who were supposed to build the border wall up to $5 million per day even though all construction has been halted.

“There are stacks and stacks of border wall panels, there’s hundreds of miles of fiber optic cabling, there’s hundreds of cameras that were being installed with that, that are just sitting, there’s no action being taken,” Scott noted.

“We’re not building more wall. There’s no conversation. There’s no there’s no adult dialogue, if you will,” Scott further urged, adding “It’s just a black and white decision. The administration said we’re not doing it. So we’re not doing it. That money is just trickling away to those contractors for not doing work each day.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Immigration

    Conservative Politician Blasted For Claiming French Are Being “Ethnically Cleansed” by Migrants

    MP reports Gilles Platret to the authorities over controversial comments.

    Published

    on

    PHILIPPE DESMAZES via Getty Images

    Conservative politician Gilles Platret was blasted by members of his own party and reported to the authorities after claiming that French people were being “ethnically cleansed” by migrants.

    Platret, who is vice-president of the centre-right Les Républicains (LR) and Mayor of Chalon-sur-Saône, made the comments during an appearance on French television.

    “What we see today in some neighbourhoods — and I will use a word that will necessarily make reactions around this table — I feel a kind of ethnic cleansing,” said Platret.

    He added that foreigners (mainly Muslims in France) serve to “gradually drive out what is called in demography natives, that is to say, people from the country, to make room.”

    Damien Abad, a member of the Republicans in the French parliament, said Platret’s comments were “not acceptable” and insisted that the party shouldn’t be pandering to such rhetoric to attract voters.

    This is a dubious claim given that Marine Le Pen and French intellectual Eric Zemmour, who have made similar comments, are Emmanuel Macron’s closest rivals in the 2022 presidential election.

    Aurélien Taché, an MP for Val-d’Oise, was so offended by Platret’s statements that she reported him to the authorities for “incitement to hatred.”

    However, Platret stood behind his words, insisting that uniformity of opinion shouldn’t be treated as a virtue.

    As we previously highlighted, “diversity” in France has been such a failure that even Conservative presidential candidate Xavier Bertrand recently warned that the country faces the risk of a “civil war” due its problems with gang violence and uncontrolled mass immigration.

    Although he has not yet formally said he will run in the election, mass migration critic Eric Zemmour has moved to within just five points of President Macron in the polls.

    Zemmour has called for France’s notorious Islamic ghetto no-go zones, which are routinely the scene of violence and mass rioting, to be “re-conquered by force.”

    A poll taken back in April found that the majority of French citizens thought some form of “civil war” was likely as a result of failed multiculturalism and attacks on French identity.

    The poll was prompted by a letter that was signed by 1,000 military servicemembers, including 20 retired generals, warning President Macron of “several deadly dangers” threatening France, including “Islamism and the hordes of the banlieue,” a reference to the fractured suburbs around major cities with high crime and immigrant populations.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

    PJW Shop

    ALERT!

    In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

    Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

    ———————————————————————————————————————

    Continue Reading

    Trending