Connect with us

Immigration

Amsterdam: Businessman Returns From Vacation to Find His Property Occupied by 40 Asylum Seekers

“Do I have to leave my own building?”

Published

on

A businessman in Amsterdam returned from vacation to find his property occupied by 40 refused asylum seekers who told him to leave.

According to a report by AT5, entrepreneur Salih Ozcan was “expelled from (his) own premises” by the migrant squatters after returning from holiday.

After recovering his property from a “bad tenant” who used it as a weed factory in January, Ozcan had refurbished the site and planned to use it for his car company.

He was shocked to discover it had been occupied by 40 failed asylum seekers who had completely trashed the place.

Referring to the piles of trash at the entrance, Ozcan said the scene was too “crazy for words,” adding, “Only rats and mice come here.”

A video shows angry African migrants confronting both Ozcan and the camera crew from the TV station. The migrants threatened to call the police if they didn’t leave immediately.

“Do I have to leave my own building?” asked an exasperated Ozcan.

Ozcan decided to leave his own building before the police got involved.

“It’s a very bad feeling. I have no words for it at all,” he said. “I can understand those people somewhat, but they don’t understand me at all. Unbelievable. That this is possible in such a country.”

Police refused to comment specifically on the case and said they wouldn’t be treating the matter as urgent.

The footage is somewhat similar to video which came to light in 2016 showing an 80-year-old hotel owner in Italy being forced by police to house numerous African migrants as he desperately tries to resist government confiscation of his property.

The owner refused to house migrants after being told he would be paid just 7 euros per night for each asylum seeker, but his property was subsequently confiscated by the then left-wing government.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Immigration

Ex-Spy Chief Says Merkel’s Open Border Policy Created “Security Crisis” For Germany

“We still have 300,000 people in Germany of whose identities we cannot be sure.”

Published

on

The former director of Germany’s foreign intelligence service has accused Angela Merkel of creating a “security crisis” in Germany as a result of her open border refugee policy.

Speaking to the Sunday Express on a brief visit to the UK, Dr August Hanning said the German chancellor had displayed “political weakness” by flip flopping between denying the severity of the problem and admitting it was a bad decision.

“We have seen the consequences of this decision in terms of German public opinion and internal security – we experience problems very day,” he said.

“We have criminals, terrorist suspects and people who use multiple identities. Those who carried out the Berlin attacks used 12 different identities,” added Hanning.

“While things are tighter today, we still have 300,000 people in Germany of whose identities we cannot be sure. That’s a massive security risk,” he warned.

After Merkel abolished normal border controls back in 2015, Germany took in over 1.5 million migrants from affected countries in a single year.

According to the German government’s own statistics, violent crime in Germany rose by 10 per cent between 2015 and 2016, when the country began accepting large numbers of migrants, many of them young men. More than 90 per cent of the rise was attributable to young male “refugees”.

“Young male refugees in Germany got the blame…. for most of a two-year increase in violent crime,” reported Reuters.

Earlier this summer, a public swimming pool in Dusseldorf, Germany had to be closed twice after hundreds of male migrants harassed a family.

As we document in the video below, Germans were subjected to a re-education campaign to encourage them to accept their new reality rather than the government actually addressing their concerns about mass migration.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Immigration

Investigation Finds Trump Administration Hasn’t Built Any ‘New’ Sections of the Wall

Well, this is awkward.

Published

on

An investigation by the Daily Caller has found that the Trump administration hasn’t built any ‘new’ sections of the wall on the U.S. border with Mexico.

The only sections of ‘the wall’ that have been built have been reinforcements of shoddily constructed ‘barriers’ erected during the George W. Bush years.

The administration said that it considered these replacement structures to be a priority over actually building a “new linear miles” wall.

Those reinforcements consist of 30-foot tall structures that are embedded in concrete.

The administration says it expects to have completed 400-500 miles of the “new border wall” by the end of 2020 with the help of the $3.6 billion in wall funding pulled from the Pentagon.

However, when asked when they were expected to break ground on the construction of this “new linear miles” wall, acting Customs and Border Protection (CBP) commissioner Mark Morgan couldn’t provide an answer.

Building a “new linear miles” wall takes longer because of the land acquisition process, although administration officials claim that this process has been shortened.

Trump is facing increasing criticism from within his own camp – notably Ann Coulter – for failing to deliver on his election promise to build the wall.

However, his supporters insist that the delay is purely down to obstructionist Democrats and that the wall will get built if Trump is re-elected in 2020.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Immigration

Viktor Orbán: Native Population Decline is the “Sickness of Europe”

“Without families and children, the national community will disappear.”

Published

on

Hungary’s populist Prime Minister Viktor Orbán says the “sickness of Europe” is the continent’s native population decline as he urged for more incentives to encourage citizens to have children.

During a speech at Budapest’s 3rd Demographic Summit, Orbán warned that the biggest problem Europe faced was demographic suicide.

“Why is this the case? It’s most certainly not because of some sickness of Christian civilization – after all, the number of Christians are rising all around the world. This is a sickness of Europe in general,” he said.

The Prime Minister said that the solution was not to import vast numbers of migrants, asserting, “We must never accept population exchange.”

According to Orbán, the remedy should be to ensure that families were financially rewarded for having children, not punished.

“We win only if we can build a system where those who bear children live significantly better than if they hadn’t started a family,” he said.

Orbán emphasized that the west was doomed if the current model of atomization and demographic decline isn’t halted.

“Without families and children, the national community will disappear,” said Orbán, adding, “and if a nation disappears, something irreplaceable will disappear from the world.”

As we previously highlighted, as part an effort to boost the country’s population without having to rely on mass migration, Hungary will hand out €30,600 to married couples who have three or more children.

A married couple receives the €30,600 as a loan from the government upon getting married. The loan then has to be repaid until the couple has three children. At this point, the debt is completely forgiven.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending