Connect with us

Bizarre

Transgender Activist Who Demanded Beauticians Wax Her Balls Brags About Getting Cosmetics Store Shut Down

Tweets that beauty shop “no longer exists.”

Published

on

The transgender activist who filed human rights complaints against fifteen female beauticians for refusing to wax her penis and balls is bragging about getting a cosmetics store shut down.

Yes, really.

As we previously highlighted, Jessica Yaniv, who was born a man, has filed complaints with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal against fifteen female aestheticians for their refusal to wax her male genitalia.

It later emerged that Yaniv promoted a topless “youth all bodies swim” event at the Al Anderson Memorial Pool in Langley, British Columbia for girls as young as 12. The promotional material for the event states, “Parents and/or caregivers are not permitted in the event.”

Now Yaniv is bragging that her complaints led to the closure of a cosmetics store called Merle Norman, which is located in a Langley shopping mall.

“Jessica isn’t powerful”… well this business that I’m taking to the BC Human Rights Tribunal on Friday no longer exists at @MetropolisatMet after I let the landlord know about it,” tweeted Yaniv.

The tweet was accompanied by a photo showing the store with its shutters down.

According to a report by the Post Millennial, Yaniv also once sent predatory messages of a sexual nature to a 14-year-old girl on Facebook.

Yaniv’s alleged victim, Jessica Rumpel, has filed a child exploitation report against Yaniv with CyberTip, an organization that combats the sexual exploitation of children.

Yaniv denies that she sent the messages, claiming they are fake.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Bizarre

European Union Approves Bugs For Human Consumption

Still not eating them.

Published

on

The European Union’s Food Safety Authority has approved the sale of bugs as “novel food,” meaning that they are likely to be mass produced for human consumption throughout the continent by the end of the year.

Can’t wait.

“These have a good chance of being given the green light in the coming few weeks,” the secretary-general of the International Platform of Insects for Food and Feed, Christophe Derrien, told The Guardian.

Since 1997, the EU has required a “novel food” classification to allow the sale of products that had no history of being consumed by humans, meaning that the sale of bugs has been banned in countries like Spain, France and Italy for over two decades.

However, with the new approval, mass production of bug-based food is set to ramp up later this year. This means that locusts, crickets, grasshoppers, and mealworms may all appear on supermarket shelves by the autumn.

Christophe Derrien is looking forward to the sale of bugs as both a stand alone food and incorporated into existing products, arguing that they are a great source of protein and the production of bug food doesn’t harm the planet.

“The sort of foods ranges from whole insects as an aperitif or as snacks to processed insects in bars or pasta or burgers made out of insects,” he said.

As we have previously highlighted, eating bugs has been heavily promoted by cultural institutions and the media in recent years because people are being readied to accept drastically lower standards of living under disastrous global ‘Green New Deal’ programs.

This will be exacerbated by the expected economic recession, or even depression, caused by the coronavirus outbreak.

This is why globalist publications like the Economist have been promoting the idea of eating bugs despite the fact that the kind of elitists who read it would never consider for a second munching on crickets or mealworms.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Bizarre

Empire State Building Debuts Dystopian Red ‘Siren’ Light

“Anxiety inducing.”

Published

on

The Empire State Building debuted what appeared to be a spinning red ‘siren’ light atop the iconic structure in what many observers saw as a dystopian sign of the times.

Scientist Rita J. King explained that the light was not actually spinning but was made to look that way.

“It’s the way the light is being used to create the illusion of a spin,” King said.


Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson are are live right now covering this and other important stories.

Many respondents complained that the light was “anxiety inducing,” an observation shared by King, who said it should be swapped out “for the soothing, beautiful heartbeat pulse they use for Valentine’s Day.”

“Are they going to sound an air raid siren too?” asked another respondent.

While many saw the light as a dystopian touch that wouldn’t look out of place in an apocalyptic zombie movie, the Empire State Building itself claimed the light was supposed to represent the “heartbeat of America.”

“Starting tonight through the COVID-19 battle, our signature white lights will be replaced by the heartbeat of America with a white and red siren in the mast for heroic emergency workers on the front line of the fight,” the Empire State Building tweeted.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Bizarre

Oprah Winfrey Forced to Deny She Was Caught Up in Celebrity Sex Trafficking Arrests

Trends number 1 on Twitter after fake news goes viral.

Published

on

Oprah Winfrey has been forced to deny claims she was caught up in a global sweep of arrests for sex trafficking after she trended number one on Twitter.

Rumors began to swirl on social media that Winfrey’s house in Boca Raton, Florida, had been raided by the authorities.

These were sparked by a Facebook post that claimed the property had been seized and was being “excavated.”

null

“Just got a phone call that my name is trending. And being trolled for some awful FAKE thing. It’s NOT TRUE,” tweeted Oprah. “Haven’t been raided, or arrested. Just sanitising and self distancing with the rest of the world. Stay safe everybody.”

The fake news story also appears to have been amplified by a post which claims that the coronavirus pandemic is merely a cover for a global arrest sweep of celebrities, politicians, major CEOs and bankers.

The post asserts that the arrests were triggered after Harvey Weinstein “agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia and child trafficking.”

null

While it makes for a conspiracy theory that could be made into an interesting movie, none of it is true.

“The staggering amount of people believing a 100% fake story about Oprah doesn’t make me feel good about the chances of society continuing,” commented Andy Lassner, who works for Ellen DeGeneres, one of the celebrities named in the post.

This is yet another lesson for people who post ridiculous claims attributed to “QAnon.”

The entire thing has zero foundation in reality and only makes conservatives look like swivel-eyed lunatics.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending