Connect with us

crime

Armed Man Who Firebombed ICE Facility Wrote Antifa Manifesto

Jack Posobiec offers $1,000 for a copy.

Published

on

The armed man who was killed after trying to firebomb an ICE facility in Washington state wrote an Antifa manifesto explaining his motives.

Willem Van Spronsen, who was carrying a rifle, was shot dead after he threw Molotov cocktails at the building and nearby cars on Saturday morning.

“He was throwing these items at the building in an effort to set it on fire. It didn’t work, it’s a concrete building,”said Officer Loretta Cool with the Tacoma Police Department.

According to his friend Deb Bartley, Van Spronsen was a member of Antifa and his attack on the facility was intended to provoke a fatal conflict.

The Seattle Times reports that Van Spronsen also wrote a “manifesto” which Bartley refused to discuss but said would be confiscated by authorities.

null

Jack Posobiec responded by offering a thousand dollars for a copy of the manifesto.

“I will offer $1,000 for a verified copy of Willem Van Spronsen’s Antifa manifesto that was reportedly mailed to several associates before he fire bombed the ICE facility in Tacoma today,” tweeted Posobiec.

Rercords show that Van Spronsen was previously arrested for assaulting a police officer.

Unbelievably, some left-wing activists blamed ICE for the deadly confrontation despite the fact that it was initiated by Van Spronsen.

“We were really saddened that somebody died,” said activist Maru Mora Villalpando with La Resistencia. “I think what is clear is that somebody died right outside the detention center. The detention center is a dangerous place.”

Meanwhile, others are asking if Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s incendiary rhetoric about “concentration camps” radicalized Van Spronsen.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

crime

Jeffrey Epstein Had an Old Passport That Listed His Residence as Saudi Arabia

Document found in safe along with piles of cash and diamonds.

Published

on

Billionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had an old passport that listed his residence as Saudi Arabia.

Federal prosecutors revealed the contents of a safe in Epstein’s Manhattan mansion during a Monday bail hearing.

The safe contained piles of cash, dozens of diamonds and a passport from the 1980’s that featured a picture of Epstein under a different name. The expired passport listed his residence as Saudi Arabia.

“The passport was issued in the name of a foreign country, it was issued in the 1980s, it is expired, it shows a picture of Jeffrey Epstein, and another name,” said Assistant US Attorney Alex Rossmiller.

As we reported last week, conservative commentator Ann Coulter says that sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had a “state sponsor” backing him and that his operation was a way to blackmail powerful men.

“It just seems to me something much bigger is behind this — perhaps a state sponsor — powerful enough people … it just seems to me there’s something a very powerful force behind what’s going on here and I am still nervous about this not coming to a conclusion, somehow this getting compromised,” said Coulter.

It is not known which country Coulter was referring to with her mention of a “state sponsor”.

Another report suggested that Epstein may give up names of influential people who used his network in order to secure a maximum prison sentence of no more than five years.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

crime

Video of Migrant Gang Shoving Gun in Swedish Boy’s Mouth Stirs Controversy

“The future seems promising”.

Published

on

A video showing a gang of migrant youths bullying a Swedish teenager by shoving a gun in his mouth and forcing him to dance has stirred controversy.

The short clip shows an obviously traumatized teen being intimidated and kicked.

The gang speak with heavy accents and force the teen to kiss the gun, “which they refer to by a Turkish-derived slang word (Swedish “tabbe”, from Turkish “tabanca”),” reports Sputnik.

Svensk tvingas svälja en pistol och förnedras och misshandlas from SAMHÄLLSNYTT on Vimeo.

The boy is clearly being humiliated for the pleasure of his tormentors.

The video was uploaded to YouTube but subsequently deleted. It is unclear where in Sweden the incident took place or the circumstances behind it.

Swedes reacted the video with a mixture of anger and dark humor.

“The youngsters’ voices are still cracking, and they are already running around with weapons and terrorising the Swedish people. The future seems promising,” remarked one.

“A foul deed that should have been classified as a hate crime. It purely screams racism. Regardless of how clear it is, some groups get away with just about anything,” added another.

As we have previously highlighted, surveys show that migrants are vastly overrepresented in violent crime and rapes in Sweden, but the government stopped gathering official statistics back in 2005.

This was long before the problem was exacerbated by the arrival of over 150,000 new “refugees” mainly from Islamic countries from 2015 onwards.

Swedish author Björn Ranelid recently warned that the level of crime and violence the previously sedate country is experiencing amounts to a “small scale war”.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

crime

Author: Sweden is Experiencing a “Small Scale War”

Blaming “frustrations” of young people isn’t good enough.

Published

on

Swedish author Björn Ranelid warns that the level of crime and violence the previously sedate country is experiencing amounts to a “small scale war”.

Ranelid cites car fires which were previously unknown but have now become commonplace across the country along with an explosion in shootings.

The author said that blaming the “frustrations” of young people for the crime wave was a cop out since his generation had it just as touch but didn’t turn to criminality.

“They lived crowded in outdated apartments and the economy of many families was poor, but none of my hundreds of acquaintances, friends and playmates burned cars, robbed old people or wore weapons,” he wrote.

According to Ranelid, the country is in dire need of a a “spiritual revolution” of ethics, morality and child raising.

“It is a small-scale war that affects all people who live and live in Sweden. The supply of explanations is over,” said Ranelid.

As we previously highlighted, grenade attacks and deadly shootings in Sweden – concerns over which were once derided as a conspiracy theory by the media – now represent a “national emergency” according to a new report.

Deadly shootings in Sweden have also risen by a factor of 10 in one generation, exacerbated by witness intimidation and “a code of silence in the country’s socio-economically weak immigrant areas,” according to Quillette’s Paulina Neuding.

The crime of robberies against children and sexual violence has also risen, with a third of young women reporting they feel unsafe going out at night.

This has all happened under the watch of a “feminist government” that has opened the borders to mass immigration like never before.

A sprawling and generous welfare system has also failed to deter migrants from turning to crime, while light punishments have also incentivized criminal behavior.

Meanwhile, head of the Swedish Security Service (Säpo) Anders Thornberg has told Swedes that they better get used to the current conditions.

Speaking of the current wave of shootings and violent crime across the country, Thornberg warned, “this can continue for five to ten years.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending