Connect with us

U.S. News

Media Predictions of “Tiny Crowd” For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong

More fake news.

Published

on

The media ran headlines right up to the day of President Trump’s July 4 speech predicting only a “tiny crowd” would show up. How spectacularly wrong they were.

An Independent article titled ‘Trump officials ‘fear embarrassingly tiny crowd’ for his Fourth of July speech’ was typical of the coverage.

null

In reality, photos from the event show crowds stretching the full length of the national mall.

According to the media, this is “tiny”.

So tiny!

“The webcam at the National Mall was abruptly shut down without notice and has been removed from the http://whitehouse.gov site. Presumably to stop viewers from seeing the lack of attendees at the #TrumpParade. We are about to relive Trump’s inauguration all over again,” claimed one leftist on Twitter.

He was presumably unaware of the fact that it’s silly to judge the size of a crowd hours before an event even starts.

Leftists are all over Twitter claiming the huge crowd images were “photoshopped”. Presumably, renowned Trump-loving network CNN was busy photoshopping them.

In fact the only only “tiny” crowd was the one that showed up with the Trump baby balloon.

That was really tiny.

Watch live analysis of Trump’s incredible speech and what it means for America.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

U.S. News

Video: Biden Refuses To Answer Questions About ‘Laptop From Hell’

Sleepy Joe scuttles off with his milkshake

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

Democratic Candidate Joe Biden refused to answer any questions Sunday regarding his son Hunter’s laptop, which was seized last year via subpoena by the FBI.

The Laptop is said to contain information pertaining to Biden’s ties to a Ukrainian natural gas conglomerate, as well as rumours of all sorts of drug and sex related images and video.

When a reporter attempted to ask Biden a question about the laptop he hastily walked away, milkshake in hand after a PR stunt.

Biden now appears to have gone into hiding, with reports suggesting he will not emerge until Thursday’s scheduled debate:

Earlier in the day, Fox News also authenticated a New York Post report concerning “an explosive email thread allegedly involving Hunter Biden” that seems “to outline a payout for former Vice President Joe Biden as part of a deal with a Chinese energy firm.”

At a rally in Nevada over the weekend, President Trump said he is set to release of all the information inside Hunter Biden’s laptop, which he coined, Biden’s “Laptop From Hell”:

Former Trump attorney, Rudy Guiliani, who obtained the information from the laptop prior to its seizure by the FBI, has promised that more bombshell releases are coming:

Continue Reading

U.S. News

Weird: Next Debate Moderator Asks Former White House Comms Director “Should I Respond To Trump?”

Nothing to see here…

Published

on

Steve Watson

Twitter screenshot

In a strange tweet that may have been intended as a direct message, the next presidential debate moderator asked former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci for advice about whether to “respond to Trump.”

CSPAN’s Steve Scully was recently chosen to host the debate, which now won’t be happening as scheduled, prompting Trump supporters to monitor his activity more closely.

On Thursday night, Scully tweeted out the weird question directed at Scaramucci, to which the former comms director responded “Ignore. He is having a hard enough time. Some more bad stuff about to go down.”

Neither Scaramucci nor Scully have further commented on the tweet at time of writing.

Other Twitter users wondered what the hell this was all about:

The choice of Scully to host the debate has raised some eyebrows, given that he previously served as a Biden intern, and has reportedly criticized Trump on social media.

Continue Reading

U.S. News

Nunes: Shut Down Intel Agencies Until They Declassify ‘Smoking Gun’ Evidence Against Hillary Clinton

Documents concern Hillary’s alleged authorization of a plan to link Trump to the Russian hacking attempts

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

Representative Devin Nunes declared Sunday that US Intelligence agencies should be forced to release so called ‘smoking gun’ documents that are said to contain details of Russian intelligence referring to an authorization given by Hillary Clinton to link President Trump to efforts by the Kremlin to interfere in the 2016 election.

In a Fox News interview, Nunes, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, said “Every Republican senator and member of Congress should be saying… we want every damn bit of evidence that every intelligence agency has or it’s maybe time to shut those agencies down.”

A memo released last week via the Senate Judiciary Committee, penned by director of national intelligence John Ratcliffe claims that US intelligence made an investigative referral to the FBI regarding the information in September 2016.

In the memo, Ratcliffe notes that the referral mentioned “approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her [Hillary’s] use of a private mail server.”

“There’s plenty of circumstantial evidence to know this Maria, that the Clinton campaign had created all of this, because they knew that 33,000 emails were out there somewhere,” Nunes said.

“So what did they do? They created a sick fantasy. This was the Clinton campaign. The Clinton campaign created this sick fantasy. Then they went out and hired avatars to do it.” Nunes added, referring to the effort to delegitimise Trump’s campaign.

“So they hired a former British spy named [Christopher] Steele who did the ‘Steele Dossier,’” Nunes continued, adding “Then they hired this suspected Russian spy so they could give it a veneer of being a Russian. So imagine that.”

Because the information has remained classified, those who have seen it cannot discuss it.

Nunes urged that what he has seen are “definitely smoking guns” and that the information “definitely needs to be made available to the American public.”

“There’s even more underlying evidence that backs up what Director Ratcliffe put out,” Nunes asserted.

Continue Reading

Trending