Connect with us

crime

New Video Shows Antifa Crowbar Attack, Macing of Elderly Man

Will leftists defend this too?

Published

on

A new video from Saturday’s rally in Portland shows Antifa criminals macing an elderly man in the face while attacking another man with a crowbar

The vicious assault was even more brutal than that sustained by Andy Ngo, who was doused with quick drying cement hidden in milkshakes.

“Portland Antifa beats an elderly man bloody with a crowbar. As another man attempts to help, he is hit in head with crowbar then sprayed in face with mace,” tweeted the woman who posted the video.

Conservative commentator Michelle Malkin subsequently revealed that the two men were named Adam and John and were merely at the event to support Haley Adams, who was previously assaulted by Antifa.

“While John was being pummeled by the mob in the center, Adam was struck in the head with nunchucks, metal water bottles, some sort of metal rod, and fists,” said Malkin. “John was sprayed with mace and blinded. He was led away as blood dripped down his face, then dragged to a sidewalk. Another observer notes that one of Adam’s attackers appears to wield something like a sock and padlock.”

“Both John & Adam were beaten by Antifa after trying to help a gay man in a sun dress being chased down the street,” she added. “While the cowards are masked, John and Adam faced the crowds openly and agreed to be named publicly. “I’m not afraid,” John told me.”

Photos later posted of Adam at the ER show him with deep gashes in his head that required 25 stitches.

According to Malkin, police have opened an investigation into the attack, with Adam blaming “feckless Ted Wheeler,” the Mayor of Portland, for allowing the violence to take place.

“Adam referred the cops to John’s case, but no cops responded to John, contacted him, or came to hospital where he was treated. Adam, who was worked in pvt security, notes that the precinct is 130 officers short because no one wants to work for Portland PD,” said Malkin.

One of the suspects in the attack was identified as Joseph Christian Evans.

Will the same leftists who justified the milkshake/cement attack on Ngo now defend Antifa literally clubbing elderly men in the head?

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

crime

Statue of Black Abolitionist Frederick Douglass Torn Down in Rochester

Police say motive unknown.

Published

on

Video Screenshot/News 8 WROC

A statue of black anti-slavery activist Frederick Douglass was torn down overnight in Rochester, New York.

“Rochester Police are investigating damage done to a statue of Frederick Douglass in Maplewood Park. It happened over the weekend, and police say that the statue was torn off its base, and left about 50 feet from its pedestal. The statue had been placed over the fence to Genesee River gorge and was leaning against the fence,” reports WXXI News.

“Police say in addition to the damage at the bottom of the statue, one of the fingers on the left hand of the statue was damaged. Aside from that damage, there was no graffiti on the statue or in the surrounding park. The statue has been removed for repairs.”

Frederick Douglass was a social reformer who escaped from slavery in Maryland and went on to become a national leader of the abolitionist movement in Massachusetts and New York who was noted for his outstanding speeches and antislavery writings.

A 2 minute perusal of Wikipedia would have confirmed this fact for whoever decided to topple the statue, but facts don’t seem to matter anymore.

null

The possibility remains that the statue could have been removed by an anti-BLM agitator, but other statues of abolitionists and anti-slavery activists have been removed by Antifa and BLM mobs across the country.

Whoever took down the statue has not been caught and police say the motive remains unknown.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

crime

Hundreds Of ‘Justice’ Protesters Return To Armed Couple’s Home

Protesting against people defending their property.

Published

on

Protesting against people defending their property

Michael B. Thomas/Getty Images

After a couple gained notoriety last week for taking up arms to defend their home in St Louis from protesters who broke into the private property, hundreds returned to the scene this past weekend, vowing that the couple shouldn’t be allowed to live in peace.

The AP reported that “Protesters marched along the busy public boulevard called Kingshighway, which intersects with Portland Place, a private street that is the site of the Renaissance palazzo-style home of Mark McCloskey, 61, and his 63-year-old wife, Patricia.”

The report notes that protesters lingered close to the McCloskeys’ house for around 15 minutes, without this time trespassing through the barriers to the private street.

The couple appear to have hired security personnel, as around a dozen ‘men in plain clothes’ were seen surrounding the property.

The footage shows the protesters chanting “If we don’t get no justice, then they don’t get no peace.”

Mark McCloskey was interviewed by Tucker Carlson last week, telling the host that he feared for his life during the first incident.

“I was literally afraid that within seconds they would surmount the wall, and come into the house, kill us, burn the house down and everything that I had worked for and struggled for for the last 32 years,” Mr McCloskey noted.

“I saw it all going up in flames, and my life destroyed in an instant. And I did what I thought I had to do to protect my hearth, my home and my family,” he urged.

In a further interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, McCloskey urged that the incident represents a ‘broader horrible picture of what’s going on in America right now’.

Police are investigating last week’s incident as a case of trespassing and fourth-degree assault by intimidation, according to the St. Louis Dispatch.

Continue Reading

crime

Jonathan Turley: Maxwell Arrest is “Bad News” For Prince Andrew

Lawyer surprised Epstein co-conspirator left relative safety of Paris.

Published

on

BBC/Video Screenshot

Criminal defense lawyer Jonathan Turley expressed surprise that Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell left the relative safety of Paris to return to America, while noting that her arrest was “bad news” for Prince Andrew.

Maxwell was arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire and immediately charged by federal prosecutors, leaving open the possibility that damning new details about Epstein’s global sex trafficking pedophile network could be exposed.

According to Turley, it’s a surprise that Maxwell decided to leave Paris and travel to the U.S. given that extradition laws in France would have largely protected her from prosecution.

“Frankly, as a criminal defense lawyer, I am surprised that Maxwell risked returning to the United States,” writes Turley. “She was believed to be living in Paris. It was well-known that the Justice Department was pursuing the case, including demands to interview Prince Andrew.”

Prince Andrew was pictured with both Maxwell at her London home and a 17-year-old Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who alleges she was sexually abused by the Royal and other members of Epstein’s network. Prince Andrew has denied ever meeting Roberts and suggested during an interview with the BBC that the photograph could be fake.

Turley says Maxwell’s arrest is “bad news” for Prince Andrew because Maxwell’s testimony would bolster Roberts’ allegations against the Royal. That is of course if Maxwell doesn’t suddenly “commit suicide” like Epstein.

“Her arrest may be unnerving for figures like Prince Andrew,” writes Turley. “She would be the ultimate cooperating witness if she decided to cooperate on broader criminal inquiries. Giuffre and others have alleged that she was the primary procurer of young girls for Epstein to abuse.”

“Such prosecutions are not easy given the passage of time. However, the government clearly has live witnesses like Giuffre who might have a significant impact on a jury. The government would have to show more than her mere presence at these homes or parties.”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

My voice is being silenced by free speech-hating Silicon Valley behemoths who want me disappeared forever. It is CRUCIAL that you support me.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending