Connect with us

censorship

O’Keefe Says More Big Tech Insiders Are About to Blow the Whistle

Another Google employee set to spill secrets.

Published

on

Project Veritas head James O’Keefe says more insiders are about to blow the whistle on Big Tech following yesterday’s revelation that Google is actively manipulating its algorithms to prevent Trump winning re-election.

Jen Gennai, head of responsible innovation at Google, was filmed by Project Veritas admitting that Google is using AI and algorithmic manipulation to meddle in the next presidential election.

“We’re also training our algorithms if 2016 happened again….would the outcome having been different?” asked Gennai, adding, “We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, what happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again.”

Now O’Keefe says that more whistleblowers are waiting in the wings to expose Big Tech.

“All of these people are coming to me in the last 24 hours – more insiders,” said O’Keefe.

“I just learned last night there’s another person in the company that wants to come forward – it doesn’t get better than that.”

O’Keefe also urged other potential whistleblowers to contact him at his email address.

He said that there was now a “watershed” of whistleblowers coming forward to expose Big Tech as their efforts to suppress conservatives stoke more and more resentment.

O’Keefe also revealed that he had been contacted by lawmakers who had promised to hold hearings on the issue.

Following the release of O’Keefe’s latest exposé, Google-owned YouTube deleted the Project Veritas video, which had over a million views.

In other words, Google is now directly censoring criticism of Google, proving once again how anti-trust hearings into breaking up Google’s monopoly are imperative.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

censorship

Chelsea Clinton Demands Facebook Ban Tucker Carlson – Carlson Responds

“Dr. Chelsea Clinton is mad that we asked super obvious questions that everyone in the country should be asking”

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

After Tucker Carlson asked why Americans are still being forced to live under restrictions after the rollout of COVID vaccines, renewed calls from leftists for the host to be censored and banned surged. One such voice was Chelsea Clinton. Carlson responded Thursday by tripling down on his questions.

Clinton begged for Facebook to ban Carlson after video of his comments went viral, suggesting that it is “Especially troubling given Republican men are currently most likely to say they’re not interested in being vaccinated.”

Clinton also accused Carlson of ‘racist hate’:

Carlson responded Thursday night, noting that “Internationally renowned humanitarian and intellectual Chelsea Clinton has had about enough of this show, so she called today for Facebook to shut us down.”

“Dr. Chelsea Clinton is mad that we asked super obvious questions that everyone in the country should be asking,” Carlson added.

Watch:

“So does the vaccine, and there are a couple of them, but do they work or don’t they work? It is okay, you can tell us,” Carlson again asked.

The host also noted that the CEO of Pfizer announced Thursday that Americans may need a booster shot EVERY YEAR.

Carlson noted “The CEO of Pfizer came out and seemed to suggest today that actually, the dose that Pfizer is administering doesn’t work. The CEO of Pfizer now said two doses probably aren’t enough. He said it is “Likely that people will need a third dose” of his company’s coronavirus vaccine within 12 months of getting fully vaccinated. I guess it is nice to know that now.”

He continued, “We didn’t know that yesterday. When Chelsea Clinton was trying to pull us off the air for asking questions that he partly answered. Thank you, CEO of Pfizer, glad to know. The CEO of Pfizer added it is possible people need to get vaccinated against coronavirus every year. Well, that is good to know, too.”

Clinton has also called for President Trump to release proof that he has been vaccinated.

Continue Reading

censorship

Facebook Censors Link to NY Post Story Exposing BLM Founder’s Home Buying Spree

Big Tech giant blacklists public interest news story once again.

Published

on

NurPhoto via Getty Images

Facebook is blocking links to a New York Post story that exposes Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors’ controversial recent home buying spree, preventing users from sharing the link publicly or via private message.

The Post article from April 10 is headlined ‘Inside BLM co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors’ million-dollar real estate buying binge’ and reveals how Khan-Cullors, a self-described Marxist, recently purchased four high-end homes for a total of $3.2 million.

As we previously highlighted, one of the homes, a $1.4 million dollar property, is located in Topanga Canyon, California, where the black population is just 1.6 per cent.

Another of the homes, a “custom ranch” located in Georgia, is surrounded by “3.2 rural acres” and features a “private airplane hangar with a studio apartment above it” in addition to an indoor swimming pool.

After one BLM activist called for an investigation into how finances were being used, other prominent figures within BLM threatened legal action against him.

Now Facebook is completely blocking users from posting a link to the original NY Post story in yet another brazen act of partisan censorship.

When attempting to post the link, the user is met with the message, “Your post couldn’t be shared, because this link goes against our Community Standards.”

null

Users can’t even send the link via private message to their Facebook friends.

“Facebook will not allow you to post this NY Post story or even to message it to another person. (I just tested it),” tweeted Abigail Shrier.

“So Facebook is now effectively opening your mail and reading the contents for ideologically objectionable material. Anyone worried?” she asked.

Twitter also initially forced commentator Jason Whitlock to delete his tweet about the buying spree, which featured a link to the Dirt real estate website, but the tweet was later restored.

Weeks before the presidential election, both Twitter and Facebook blocked the posting of links to a New York Post story about the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop, a move described as “an unprecedented step against a major news publication.”

Earlier today, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe was also permanently suspended by Twitter following his CNN exposé.

But there’s no political censorship whatsoever, honest!

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

censorship

GoFundMe Shuts Down Fundraiser For Parents Who Were Attacked Over Their Opposition to Critical Race Theory

No explanation given.

Published

on

PAUL J. RICHARDS via Getty Images

GoFundMe has shut down a fundraiser for a group of parents in a Virginia school district who were attacked and doxxed by a mob for opposing the teaching of critical race theory.

The parents were targeted after a group of teachers, parents, and school district board members of the Loudoun County School Board, labeling themselves ‘Anti-Racist Parents’, started a campaign to “expose these people publicly.”

They compiled a list of parents who dared to disagree with the school’s “anti-racism” indoctrination drive which taught students that America is inherently racist and that social engineering was necessary to remove these biases.

“To achieve their goal, a member of the group proposed infiltrating their opponents groups and even using hackers. The sheriff’s office launched an investigation into the matter,” reports Reclaim the Net.

Scott Mineo, the head of the group called Parents Against Critical Theory (PACT), led the fightback against the indoctrination by setting up a GoFundMe to raise money for the cause.

However, after a member of the anti-racism indoctrination group and school board member Charlotte McConnell, called on the mob to report the fundraiser, it was swiftly suspended.

GoFundMe gave no explanation as to what policies the fundraiser had violated, only saying that it had engaged in “prohibited conduct.”

“[The district] pissed off a lot of people that were very supportive and this was a grave mistake on their part,” Mineo told The Free Beacon.

“At the end of the day, it further underscores the level of deception they are engaged in. Otherwise, why shut them down?”

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending