Connect with us

Health

Video: Migrants From Ebola-Stricken Congo Marched Through Streets of San Antonio

City worker assaults cameraman for filming the scene.

Published

on

Video footage shows migrants from ebola-stricken Congo being marched through the streets of San Antonio at night as one of their chaperones assaults a cameraman for filming the scene.

The clip shows migrants being led to a nearby church by city workers. Some of the illegal migrants hide their faces while one of the individuals leading the group assaults an Infowars cameraman in an attempt to stop him from filming.

“What country do you think you’re in, man?” asks the cameraman.

As we highlighted yesterday, large groups of migrants from the Democratic Republic of the Congo have been arriving in the U.S. after they initially fled to Brazil. Congo has been hit by one of the biggest ebola outbreaks in history, with 2,000 recorded cases in the last 10 months.

Some cities say they are overwhelmed with the number of migrants arriving and are sending them to other areas of the country.

Border Patrol officials said that 500 people from African countries had been arrested by Border Patrol’s Del Rio Sector in Texas alone in the six days after May 30.

Infowars reporters documenting the processing and transfer of the migrants were assaulted by both city workers and a waitress working at a nearby restaurant simply for covering the story.

The ebola virus can remain dormant within humans for three weeks.

Meanwhile, Dr Michael Ryan, the executive director of the WHO’s health emergencies program, told BBC News that the global spread of deadly diseases is becoming “a new normal” thanks to “large and highly mobile populations”.

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Health

Investigation Launched After ‘Mystery’ Surge in Deaths of Newborn Babies

Health authorities say it’s not due to COVID infections.

Published

on

Future Publishing via Getty Images

Health authorities in Scotland have launched an investigation after a mystery surge in deaths of newborn babies, the second time the phenomenon has been recorded in the space of six months.

A report by the Herald newspaper highlights the “very unusual” spike in deaths of babies, with the alarm being raised after 18 infants died within four weeks of birth in March.

That same control limit was also breached in September last year, when 21 neonatal deaths were reported, the first time this had occurred since records began.

“The neonatal mortality rate was 5.1 per 1,000 live births in September and 4.6 per 1,000 in March, against an average of 1.49 per 1000 in 2019,” reports the newspaper.

null

Public Health Scotland (PHS) said the deaths could not have been down to chance, while the cause behind the previous spike in September also “remained a mystery.”

The report notes that vaccination uptake has increased in expectant mothers and that COVID infections during pregnancy are associated with a higher chance of premature birth, but found no “direct link” between COVID surges and the deaths.

PHS Scotland says COVID infections “did not appear to have played a role” in the September spate of deaths.

Edinburgh University’s Dr. Sarah Stock said, “The numbers are really troubling,” but admitted she didn’t know the cause of the deaths.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Get early access, exclusive content and behinds the scenes stuff by following me on Locals.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Health

Photos, Maskless Fauci Hangs Out With Leftist Media Puppets At Crowded Dinner Party

The servants were masked

Published

on

Steve Watson

Screenshot

Anthony Fauci declared that he would not be attending last night’s White House Correspondent’s Dinner because COVID, but instead he went to a crowded pre-party to take maskless selfies with Don Lemon.

Sean Spicer pointed out the rampant hypocrisy:

How many times have Lemon and Fauci sat in a TV studio condemning everyone else for being reckless when it comes to social distancing and masks?

Of course, the hired help were all wearing masks:

Elsewhere during the event, some reporters complained that there were too many people breathing close to each other, but still took maskless selfies anyway:

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————
Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Health

    Video: Fauci Decrees That CDC Should Be Above Authority Of Courts

    “Fauci is saying that unelected CDC bureaucrats should be able to impose their will on the country without question or pushback”

    Published

    on

    Steve Watson

    Screenshot

    Anthony Fauci emerged from under his bridge Thursday in an appearance no one saw on the hilariously soon to be trashed CNN+ to declare that the CDC and scientific ‘experts’ like himself should be above the jusrisdiction of courts.

    Fauci suggested that a federal judge who struck down the mask mandate as “unlawful,” should not have the authority to do so.

    On Monday, U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle ruled that the mask mandate “exceeded the CDC’s statutory authority, improperly invoked the good cause exception to notice and comment rulemaking, and failed to adequately explain its decisions.”

    Fauci declared that he “was both surprised and disappointed,” adding that “those types of things really are the purview of the CDC. This is a public health issue.”

    “For a court to come in and interfere in that, is really unfortunate. It’s unfortunate because it’s against public health principles,” Fauci claimed. 

    “If you look at the rationale for that, it really is not particularly firm, and we are concerned about that, about courts getting involved in things that are unequivocally a public health decision,” Fauci asserted, decreeing that “This is a CDC issue, should not have been a court issue.”

    He also claimed it would have been “perfectly logical” for the CDC to continue to extend the mask mandate indefinitely.

    Watch:

    And that again highlights why unelected bureaucrats like Fauci shouldn’t be elevated to positions of authority.

    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

    Follow on Twitter:

    ———————————————————————————————————————
    Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/ PJW Shop

    ALERT! In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

    We need you to sign up for our free newsletter here.

    Support our sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

    Also, we urgently need your financial support here. ———————————————————————————————————————

  • Continue Reading

    Trending