Connect with us

U.S. News

Police Video Shows Whites Being Targeted During Memorial Day Chaos in Baltimore

One teen received a high five for kicking a man in the head.

Published

on

Video footage released by Baltimore Police shows what appears to be deliberate targeting of white people during running street battles in Baltimore on Memorial Day.

“Footage from Baltimore Police body cameras and the downtown CitiWatch surveillance network shows groups of youths gathered Saturday night at the Inner Harbor randomly breaking into fights with each other — and at times committing more serious assaults,” reports Officer.com.

One body cam video shows a white man on the ground surrounded by black youths who viciously beat him until the officer is able to intervene.

null

Another clip shows a black teen wait for a white man to walk past before kicking him in the head.

null

The teen then receives a high five for his action.

null

Other footage shows general chaos and running battles as some of the mob turn on each other.

Six people were arrested during the fracas and Baltimore Police officials released footage of what happened in response to a request by the Baltimore Sun.

“They were just randomly fighting with each other,” said Col. Richard Worley, the Baltimore Police Department’s chief of patrol, noting that such scenes are completely routine and “were similar to other events that occur in districts all across the city on any given night”.

One wonders whether the story would have been bigger if gangs of white youths had been caught on camera attacking individual black people.

Mark Zuckerberg hates it when you share this article on Facebook.

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

U.S. News

Rand Paul: ‘Left Wing Mob Wishes I Was Dead’

Published

on

Steve Watson

“Who are these people?”

In a rare interview regarding his health, Senator Rand Paul told Fox News that he is still recovering from being violently attacked by a mentally disturbed neighbor two years ago, but that one of the most disturbing aspects of the incident is the continued hatred being directed his way by a ‘left wing mob’.

“[O]ne of the disturbing things, though, is to see that there’s still so much hatred out there. We announced that I was having surgery and thousands of people on Twitter are swarming to wish … that I had either died or that someone would assault me again,” Paul urged.

“This is supposed to be a right-wing phenomenon, but I see thousands of people on Twitter, this left-wing mob wishing that I were dead, and I’m like, ‘Who are these people?” he added.

The Senator also noted that actor Tom Arnold was one of the people who wished someone would assault Paul again, in a tweet that was retweeted by Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

A similar tweet was sent out by ‘singer’ Bette Midler.

Elsewhere during the interview, Paul criticized his attacker’s 30-day prison sentence, saying that it was on a par with a punishment for “shoplifting.”

“Thirty days is kind of what you’d give a shoplifting person, or a very, very minor crime,” he stated.

Paul is a Libertarian, and is known for being fiscally conservative. He is not a populist. Although he agrees with the president on some issues, he certainly cannot be compared to Trump. Indeed, Paul often brings up points of contention with Trump.

Broadly speaking, much like his father, Paul is a much respected family man of values and principles, which form his politics.

But still, Paul has been continuously subjected to the most vile threats and hate from leftists.

This only goes to show how twisted this group really are.

Continue Reading

U.S. News

Tucker Carlson “Vacation” Sparks Rumors of Fox News Suspension

Ben Shapiro being lined up to replace him?

Published

on

Rumors are swirling that Tucker Carlson’s sudden “vacation” from his Fox News show was actually a suspension, with some even suggesting that Ben Shapiro could ultimately take his place.

Carlson faced a firestorm of criticism following his assertion last week after two mass shootings that paranoia in America over white supremacy was a “hoax” and that the country faced far bigger problems.

He then announced he would be taking a short holiday.

“By the way,” Carlson told viewers on Wednesday last week, “I am taking several days off – headed to the wilderness to fish with my son.”

Fox News claims that Carlson’s vacation had been planned before the contentious remarks and that he will return on August 19.

However, as CNN noted, there is a long history of Fox News hosts taking sudden vacations when they are embroiled in controversies, including Laura Ingraham, Judge Jeanine, Sean Hannity, Jesse Watters and Bill O’Reilly, who never returned.

Numerous high profile individuals at Fox News have also refused to comment on Carlson’s “vacation.”

Journalist Patrick Howley even suggested that Ben Shapiro was being lined up to replace Tucker.

“The establishment is determined to move Shapiro into 8 o’clock instead of Tucker, and they figure the conservative movement is too stupid to notice the difference. That’s what they think of you. They think of you as sheep. They hate you,” he tweeted.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

U.S. News

Official: There Is No Video Of Epstein’s Death

Published

on

Steve Watson

There were no cameras

As news broke of billionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s death this past weekend, there were calls for video footage to be immediately released, in order to prove what the vast majority disbelieve, that he could have committed suicide.

But, there is no video, according to officials.

First there were reports that 24 hour cameras were malfunctioning:

Then the news came that, actually, there are no cameras watching cells in the part of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan where Epstein was.

The NY Post reports:

Although there are cameras in the 9 South wing where the convicted pedophile was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, they are trained on the areas outside the cells and not inside, according to sources familiar with the setup there.

How convenient.

Presumably, had Epstein not been taken off suicide watch (he was found almost dead 3 weeks ago, so why was he?) there would be camera footage.

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams told the post “Something doesn’t smell right – and it’s not his dead body.”

“Something is really troubling about that and I think it needs to be investigated extremely and very thoroughly to make sure there wasn’t any foul play,” Adams added.

New York Attorney General Letitia James, who is very familiar with the correctional facility noted that is is “very difficult to understand how something like this could have happened.”

“My understanding is that he should have been on suicide watch and the people on suicide watch are placed in a type of jumpsuit that wouldn’t allow them to hurt themselves or others,” she said.

The Washington Post reported Sunday that an autopsy of the financier’s body has been carried out, but that his cause of death has yet to be determined.

Continue Reading

Trending