Connect with us

Islam

Two Years After Islamic Terror Attack, Ad For Islamic Group With Alleged Terror Ties Appears on Side of Manchester Arena

Billboard quotes Koran passage.

Published

on

Two years after an Islamic terrorist killed 23 and injured 139 people, many of them children, at the Manchester Arena, an ad for an Islamic group with alleged ties to terrorism has appeared on the side of the building.

On May 22, 2017, radical Islamist Salman Ramadan Abedi detonated a homemade shrapnel bomb as people were leaving an Ariana Grande concert at the Manchester Arena.

The attack was the deadliest in the UK since the 2005 London bombings, with more than half of the victims being children.

It subsequently emerged that Abedi was a refugee rescued from Libya by the Royal Navy before he took a flight to the UK three years before the attack.

Almost two years to the day of the Manchester Arena bombing, a huge billboard has appeared on the side of the building promoting the Koran and an Islamic charity.

null

“To save a life is as if you’ve saved all of mankind,” states the ad, which was paid for by Islamic Relief, an organization which is banned in Israel for allegedly funding Hamas.

In 2016, HSBC cut ties with the group after concerns that cash meant for humanitarian purposes was being sent to terrorist groups abroad.

The government of Bangladesh also put restrictions of the group, alleging funds were being used to promote radicalism. The United Arab Emirates government also blacklisted the group as an alleged terrorist front in 2016.

So to summarize, an Islamic group with alleged links to terrorism that has been blacklisted by numerous countries and a bank is now advertising on the side of a building that was bombed by an Islamic terrorist just two years ago.

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading
Comments

Islam

ISIS Flag Raised at Syrian Refugee Camp

Video shows children chanting “Allahu Akbar” as flag of jihadist group flies high.

Published

on

An ISIS flag was repeatedly raised over a refugee camp in Syria as guards continue to be violently attacked by ISIS supporters in the camp.

The flag was raised over the al-Hawl refugee camp in northern Syria which holds individuals displaced from Islamic State group-occupied territory and has a population of around 74,000.

“Several pics and videos show kids raising the Tawheed banner as used by ISIS. This comes after restrictions by the administration after camp guards were stabbed,” tweeted journalist Björn Stritzel.

A video of children chanting “Allahu Akbar” while pointing at the flag as women in full burkas look on can be viewed here.

The ISIS flag was also raised near a fence in the camp last week, while female “refugees” also put out a video pledging their allegiance to ISIS.

“Some days ago, a young SDF guard at al-Hawl camp was stabbed by ISIS supporters in the camp, the second stabbing attack in the last month,” said Stritzel.

“The ISIS supporters in al-Hawl are a growing threat, spreading pictures of specific guards at the camp and calling for attacks on them,” he adds.

After the ISIS flag was removed, another one was raised, while radicals at the camp are also unhappy about the fact UNHCR tents include a cross-shaped window, calling this “Christian Proselytism”.

As we previously reported in 2017, an Arab Christian Pastor said that he has seen multiple ISIS flags in numerous different Swedish refugee centers and that staff at the centers are trying to radicalize newly arrived migrants.

“In various asylum homes in the country, I have seen the ISIS flag,” said Merzek Botros.

A 2015 poll found that 21 per cent of Syrians supported ISIS.

The best solution is obviously to import them all into the west.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Islam

Muslim Man Who Killed Jewish Neighbor While Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Not Criminally Responsible Because He Smoked Marijuana Beforehand, Judge Rules

African migrant Kobili Traoré threw victim out of a window after vicious beating.

Published

on

A French judge has ruled that a Muslim man who shouted “Allahu Akbar” while murdering a Jewish woman in an anti-Semitic attack should not be held criminally responsible because he had smoked marijuana before the attack.

65-year-old Dr Sarah Attal-Halimi was brutally beaten and thrown out of a window by 27-year-old Kobili Traoré, an African migrant from Mali, on the 4th of April 2017 in the Belleville district of Paris.

According to reports, Traoré, a drug dealer and a drug addict, shouted “shut your mouth”, “Allahu Akbar,” and “I killed the Shaitan” (the demon, or Satan, in Arabic) during the vicious assault. He claimed insanity and was held in a psychiatric hospital.

Now a French judge has ruled that Traoré is “not criminally responsible for his actions because he had smoked marijuana beforehand,” reports the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

Traoré, who had also called Halimi’s daughter a “dirty Jewess” two years before killing the mother, will not stand trial for the murder unless an appeal by Jewish groups is successful in overturning the judge’s decision.

Francis Khalifat, the president of the CRIF umbrella group of French Jewish communities, said the ruling was “unsurprising but hardly justifiable”.

Sammy Ghozlan, a former police commissioner and founder of France’s Bureau for Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism, told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency that the handling of the Halimi case has made him “no longer have full confidence that anti-Semitic hate crimes in France are handled properly”.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Islam

Algerian Soccer Fans in Paris & London Riot Again After Victory

Nearly 300 arrested across France in second night of chaos.

Published

on

Algerian soccer fans in London, Paris, Lyon and other French cities rioted yet again after their team’s victory in the semi-finals of the Africa Cup of Nations.

Having already caused chaos last week, Algerians took to the streets once again following their 2-1 win over Nigeria.

In London, fans threw fireworks at police, trashed police cars, scaled buses and blocked traffic.

Meanwhile, nearly 300 people were arrested across France as police and fans clashed in Paris, Lyon and Marseille.

A dozen cars were torched in the Guillotiere district of Lyon, with police forced to deploy tear gas to disperse fans who in turn threw bricks and bottles at police.

Another clip from Marseille shows a mother with a baby in a pram fleeing from the scene, where fans threw smoke bombs, projectiles, and firecrackers at police.

“In Paris, fans blocked traffic on the Champs-Elysees. They threw fireworks at officers deployed to the site, and several dustbins were set on fire. Twenty-five people were arrested,” reports RT.

During similar riots last week, a mother and her two daughters were mown down by a vehicle in Montpellier, an incident that left the mother dead and her baby daughter in critical condition.

Algeria will play Senegal in the final. If they win or lose, expect to see similar scenes only worse.

And remember; Diversity is a strength!

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.

Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

———————————————————————————————————————

Continue Reading

Trending